Combined Argentina with Falls, Lakes and Glaciers in 15 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Qwerty Travel Argentina
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- English, Spanish
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Buenos Aires
- Puerto Iguazu
- El Calafate
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Arrival Buenos Aires
- Day 2: Discover Buenos Aires
- Day 3: Buenos Aires - Iguassu Falls
- Day 4: Brazilian side of the falls
- Day 5: Argentina side of the Falls
- Day 6: Iguassu - Bariloche
- Day 7: Small Circuit with Campanario Hill
- Day 8: Victoria Island Navigation and Arrayanes Wood
- Day 9: Bariloche - Calafate
- Day 10: Perito Moreno Glacier with nautic safari
- Day 11: Calafate
- Day 12: Calafate - Ushuaia
- Day 13: Tierra del Fuego National Park tour
- Day 14: Ushuaia - Buenos Aires
- Day 15: Farewell Buenos Aires
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Qwerty Travel Argentina
We are a travel and tourism company integrated by professionals with almost 20 years of experience in the sector, having developed much of our careers in companies at local and international level. As local experts, we understand the needs and requirements of each passenger, trying to make a trip to your measure responding to every concern and with technology and adequate dynamics works; Same as connoisseurs of our corners provide you our advice so that they have unique and unrepeatable experiences.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- JHJessica· January 9th, 2023Overall the tour was well put together and we had a nice time.Trip date: December 2022
- CSCassandra· October 31st, 2022Great way to enjoy the natural wonders in Argentina. QWERTY were prompt with communication and always in contact to ensure that everything ran smoothly. They are also very flexible to customise the trip as you wish, overall great company to work with.... Show moreTrip date: October 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -5%Friday24 Mar, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,615$2,484
- -5%Saturday25 Mar, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,615$2,484
- -5%Sunday26 Mar, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,615$2,484
- -5%Monday27 Mar, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,615$2,484
- -5%Tuesday28 Mar, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,615$2,484
- -5%Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,615$2,484
- -5%Thursday30 Mar, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,615$2,484
- -5%Friday31 Mar, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,615$2,484
- -5%Saturday1 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,615$2,484
- -5%Sunday2 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,615$2,484
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Argentine PesoArgentina
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, I. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CArgentina
- Type EArgentina
- Type FArgentina
- Type IArgentina
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 20th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 20th, 2023, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Qwerty Travel Argentina. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Qwerty Travel Argentina will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Qwerty Travel Argentina" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Qwerty Travel Argentina. Please familiarise yourself with the Qwerty Travel Argentina payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
- People also viewed
Keep Exploring Argentina
- Argentina Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Patagonia Trekking Companies (with 143 Reviews)
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Argentina from Buenos Aires
- Argentina Explorer
- 15 days Argentina
- Operators in Latin America
- Combined Argentina with Falls, Lakes and Glaciers in 15 Days Tours in Argentina
- Explorer Tours
- Andes Mountains Tours
- Argentina Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Independent Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Andes Mountains
- Argentina tours