Majesty of the Rockies 7 Days Stampede latest
- Our saving
- US $ 9,166
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vibrant Vancouver.
- Day 2: Vancouver Sightseeing.
- Day 3: On-Board the Rocky Mountaineer.
- Day 4: Arrive in Jasper.
- Day 5: Jasper National Park and Iconic Maligne Lake.
- Day 6: Along the Icefields Parkway.
- Day 7: The Unspoiled Wilderness of Banff National Park.
- Day 8: Banff Sights at Leisure.
- Day 9: Canada’s Exquisite National Parks.
- Day 10: The Napa Valley of the North to Whistler.
- Day 11: First Nations Culture and History.
- Day 12: From Whistler to Victoria.
- Day 13: Exploring Victoria.
- Day 14: Join Your Holland America Cruise.
- Day 15: Cruising the Inside Passage.
- Day 16: Cruise Tracy Arm and Juneau.
- Day 17: Skagway, Alaska.
- Day 18: Cruise Glacier Bay.
- Day 19: Exploring Ketchikan.
- Day 20: Scenic Cruise of the Inside Passage.
- Day 21: Depart Vancouver.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- GraemeWritten on July 21, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The scenery is absolutely stunning Because of the distance between stops we spent a lot of time on the tour busReview collected by Luxury Gold
- TTomasWritten on February 26, 20195.0 - Excellent
My experience on the Luxury Gold 'Majesty of the Rockies' was outstanding. The hotels we stayed at were the best I've ever experienced. The Fairmont hotels in Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper were amazing but my favourite was the Four Seasons in Whistler... Read moreShow detailed ratingsLuxury Gold commented on this reviewIt certainly pleases us to hear that your time visiting the Majesty of the Rockies with Luxury Gold exceeded all of your expectations. We are exceptionally proud to hear about the fine dining and accommodation provided throughout your time on the road. That being said, it pleases us to read that your coach rides were comfortable and that overall you had an enjoyable time in Canada with us.
- SSubhashChandraWritten on February 20, 20195.0 - Excellent
In June 2018, my wife and I went on the 2- week The Majesty of the Rockies trip. It was one of our best and most memorable trips so far. Both Whistler and Banff were amazing. Every arrangement was streamlined. The scenery was breathtaking. Our tour... Read moreShow detailed ratingsLuxury Gold commented on this reviewThank you for sharing this with us, it is brilliant to read about what an amazing time you had in the United States with Luxury Gold. Furthermore, we are very proud of the professionalism and attention to detail shown by our staff as we believe this is vital to the overall success of the trip. That being said, we are elated to know that you had the opportunity to see all the sights you wanted to see and we look forward to discovering more great destinations with you again soon.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Samantha9th September 2019
Majesty of the Rockies 7 Days Stampede latest
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SundayApr 26, 2020from Vancouver21 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Vancouver8 seats left$1,334$10,500-13%USD $9,166Sharing a twin room
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Vancouver21 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats left$352USD $11,373Sharing a twin room
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Vancouver21 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Vancouver7 seats left$1,438$11,325-13%USD $9,887Sharing a twin room
- SundayMay 24, 2020from Vancouver21 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats left$1,479$11,645-13%USD $10,167Sharing a twin room
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Vancouver21 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats left$1,568$12,345-13%USD $10,778Sharing a twin room
- SundayJun 7, 2020from Vancouver21 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats left$1,542$12,145-13%USD $10,603Sharing a twin room
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Vancouver21 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats left$1,542$12,145-13%USD $10,603Sharing a twin room
- SundayJun 21, 2020from Vancouver21 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats left$1,542$12,145-13%USD $10,603Sharing a twin room
- SundayJul 12, 2020from Vancouver21 DaysSaturdayAug 1, 2020to Vancouver8 seats left$1,578$12,425-13%USD $10,848Sharing a twin room
- SundayJul 19, 2020from Vancouver21 DaysSaturdayAug 8, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats left$1,553$12,225-13%USD $10,673Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Luxury Gold to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 13 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 13 January 2020, a minimum payment of $235 is required to confirm your booking with Luxury Gold. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Luxury Gold. Please familiarise yourself with the Luxury Gold payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Luxury Gold tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 254 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 301 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 40 km
- Maligne Lake (Canada)
- 56 km
- Athabasca Glacier (Canada)
- 13 km
- Icefields Parkway (Canada)
- 102 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 11 km
- Moraine Lake (Canada)
- 46 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 73 km
- Emerald Lake (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $9,166 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,923 tours in North America
- covered by 101 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Majesty of the Rockies 7 Days Stampede latest