- Tour Operator:
- Intrepid Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 15 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Korcula Island
- Mljet Island
- Hvar Island
- Relax on the quiet island of Lopud
- Walk the streets of "King's Landing"
- Swim the clear waters of Korcula Island
- Enjoy traditional Dalmatian meat loaf
- Day 1: Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Dubrovnik
- Day 3: Peljesac Peninsula / Korcula Island
- Day 4: Mljet Island National Park / Korcula Island
- Day 5: Hvar Island
- Day 6: Hvar Island
- Day 7: Split
- Day 8: Split
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Intrepid Travel
Back in 1989, two guys from Melbourne, Australia by the names of Darrell and Manch set off on an adventure to the other side of the world. They travelled to Africa and without air conditioning on their modified truck, they filled it with supplies, some beer, a bunch of aviator sunglasses, and some friends. On that trip, they came up with the idea that perhaps others may be interested in this style of travel too. Just like that, Intrepid was born. Intrepid has come a long way since then, now giving over 100,000 travelers a year the opportunity to experience small group travel across all 7 continents. They use local transport, sleep in local accommodation from Cambodian stilt houses to Moroccan riads, and employ 100% local leaders. With three different travel styles including basix, original and comfort, themes ranging from cycling trips to family holidays, and itineraries crafted with the perfect balance of must-see sights and free time, Intrepid caters to every type of traveller no matter their age, budget or travel style. The company has grown but their mission remains the same: to change the way people see the world through sustainable, experience-rich travelRead more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- John· October 11th, 2022Our tour and tour leader were GREAT. The tour was well planned and a balance between scheduled events and free time. The accommodations were neat, clean and safe. Tamara, our guide, was knowledgeable and fun! I highly recommend her.Intrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi John - thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how you got on in Croatia. It's so lovely to hear that everything went wonderfully. We'll be sure to share your comments with our local team and the excellent Tamara 😊Trip date: October 2022
- ABeverley F· September 18th, 2019It was quite an expensive trip and not many inclusions. Lots of free time and few meals provided. Some things on the itinerary were not available for us due to closures etc. I did feel that a few more inclusions would have been good for the money.Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AKatherine P· September 18th, 2019The tour leaders are wonderful at what they do. They make the trip effortless for the traveler in terms of the schedule and options for things to explore. One thing I would advise is that more local cuisine options are recommended to travelers so that... Show moreTrip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AJason B· September 18th, 2019Our guide Tomislav Hendija did an exceptional job at planning, implementing and caring for us all, especially my 85 year old Aunt bTrip date: April 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ADavid A· September 18th, 2019Tomislav Hendija was an amazing tour leader who always went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a great experience on the trip. Highlights include: - Konoba Mate on Pupnat (best dinner on the entire trip) - Plitvice Lakes - Lake BledTrip date: April 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ACeleste D· September 18th, 2019The trip was amazing. Tomi our tour guide knew so much and was so helpful. He recommend great activities and took us to amazing locations for photos and food.Trip date: April 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AKate M· September 18th, 2019Tour guides were extremely passionate and informative of Croatia.Trip date: April 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AAnn P· September 18th, 2019Well organized, local experiences, beautiful part of the world, Wonderful guidesTrip date: April 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AJennifer M· September 18th, 2019Trip experience was fabulous.you only get a good as there were some meeting times that were way to early for the actual activity.Trip date: April 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- MMonica· July 17th, 2019Accomodation at Apartmenti Caratan in HVARTrip date: July 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday6 May, 2023Saturday13 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,020$1,616
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday10 May, 2023Wednesday17 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,020$1,515
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday13 May, 2023Saturday20 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,060$1,751
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday20 May, 2023Saturday27 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,020$1,616
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday27 May, 2023Saturday3 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,365
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday7 Jun, 2023Wednesday14 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,180Only Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,265Only Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday14 Jun, 2023Wednesday21 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,220Only Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday17 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,345Only Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday21 Jun, 2023Wednesday28 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,180Only Pay $99 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where and when does the tour end?
The tour ends in Split on Day 8 of the trip. There are no activities planned for the final day, so after check out you are free to depart, or spend the day ticking off some of the suggested optional excursions!
- Where and when does the tour start?
Day 1 of the tour starts in Dubrovnik. You can catch a pre-booked transfer, taxi or airport bus and connecting city bus to the tour meeting point, which will be at the following address:
Obala Ivana Pavla II 13
Phone: +385 20 610 300
There are no activities planned for this day so you are free to explore the city and settle into the hotel. At 6pm there will be an important welcome meeting where you can get to know your guide and fellow travellers.
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
We can pre-book your departure and arrival transfers, however this is not included in the tour price and will be an extra charge. Please contact our customer service team for more information once you have a confirmed booking. Alternately you can catch the airport bus to the final stop at Pile Gate, then catch the city bus 1a, 1b or 1c directly to Hostel Sol. There are also taxis available just outside of the airport.
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course we can! If you wish to arrange additional accommodation then please contact our customer support team once you have a confirmed booking.
- What is the age range?
This tour accepts travellers between ages 15 - 99, however the general age range of participants is from early 20's to late 30's.
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Many solo travellers join this trip, and you will be roomed with a member of the same gender for no additional cost. This is an amazing way to bond with your fellow travellers and enrich your travel experience! If you did want a little more privacy then a single supplement can be paid in most cases, and we can arrange you a private room for the duration of the trip. Please contact our travel experts for more information.
- Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date, therefore the tour operator cannot confirm a set hotel list until this time. You will be spending 2 nights in a hostel, 1 night in a hotel and 4 nights in a private apartment. This trip is classed as one of Intrepid's Originals style tours, and the accommodations are selected to provide travellers with an authentic local and cultural experience. Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
- Is the airfare included on this trip?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city.
- Does the price of this trip on the website include taxes or are taxes added on?
Everything is included in the price of the tour except the additional services (transfers, additional accommodation) and optional activities. Please note, TourRadar is only working with land part of the tours - with the tour itself- and you will need to book your flights and travel insurance separately.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CCroatia
- Type ECroatia
- Type FCroatia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Intrepid Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Intrepid Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Croatia
- Croatia Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Backpacking Tours Europe 2023/2024
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Croatia from Dubrovnik
- Croatia In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 8 days Croatia
- From Dubrovnik to Split
- Operators in Europe
- Explore Croatia Tours in Croatia
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Croatian Islands Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Croatian Islands
- Croatia tours