- Our saving
- US $ 1,225
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +2 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Relax on the quiet island of Lopud
- Walk the streets of "King's Landing"
- Swim the clear waters of Korcula Island
- Enjoy traditional Dalmatian meat loaf
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Apartment
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport, Private Vehicle, Ferry
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- JBJosephWritten on May 23, 20183.0 - Average
The trip was set up to make us pay for all kinds of "extras," like meals and transport. Especially annoying was that I paid for a single supplement, but at our last hotel, I was told I had to share a room, and had to make separate arrangements for a... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Joseph, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're sorry to hear that you were annoyed at having to pay extra for the final two nights of the trip. This is common of all of our Explore Croatia departures as the final property is very busy and often sold out of single rooms, and it is clearly stated on our website that the single supplement does not include these final two nights. Nevertheless, we are very sorry for any disappointment or stress this caused you. Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss further or share any additional feedback. Kind regards, Intrepid
- KathyWritten on May 12, 20185.0 - Excellent
Excellent tour that allowed us to begin to experience and appreciate the culture and natural beauty of Croatia. Our tour leader was fantastic and our small group of 7 got along very well.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Kathleen, thanks for sharing your experience with us, we are delighted to hear you had a great time in Croatia! Such a beautiful country, and we're so happy that you had fun with your leader and your small group! Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon! Kind regards, Intrepid
- JasonWritten on July 6, 20163.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The tour was ok but the ages of most of the people on my tour were much older than me (Im in my 30s and the people were in their 60s mostly). This was disappointing as they had said there would most likely be lots of younger people on it. Also, they would... Read more
- MMMayaWritten on April 21, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I can't say enough great things about this trip. My group was great, you can't beat ferry transport and the itinerary was fantastic. We had a private dinner at a local's house where the food just kept coming. In Hvar we rented a private boat as a group and... Read more
- MMMayaWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first trip with Intrepid Travel and everything was seamless. Our guide was Croatian and really went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed ourselves. The group dynamic was really fun and I got a chance to do everything that was on my list -... Read more
- StuWritten on June 24, 20134.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The cities covered were great and so was the tour length. The size of the group (6 plus the guide) was a really good size. We used local guides a couple of times - the woman (Susie) in Split was fabulous. Peter was a really good tour guide and I wouldn't... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Dubrovnik
- Day 3: Korcula Island
- Day 4: Korcula Island
- Day 5: Hvar Island
- Day 6: Hvar Island
- Day 7: Split
- Day 8: Split
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does the tour end?
The tour ends in Split on Day 8 of the trip. There are no activities planned for the final day, so after check out you are free to depart, or spend the day ticking off some of the suggested optional excursions!
Where and when does the tour start?
Day 1 of the tour starts in Dubrovnik. You can catch a pre-booked transfer, taxi or airport bus and connecting city bus to the tour meeting point, which will be at the following address:
Obala Ivana Pavla II 13
Phone: +385 20 610 300
There are no activities planned for this day so you are free to explore the city and settle into the hotel. At 6pm there will be an important welcome meeting where you can get to know your guide and fellow travellers.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
We can pre-book your departure and arrival transfers, however this is not included in the tour price and will be an extra charge. Please contact our customer service team for more information once you have a confirmed booking. Alternately you can catch the airport bus to the final stop at Pile Gate, then catch the city bus 1a, 1b or 1c directly to Hostel Sol. There are also taxis available just outside of the airport.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Split0 seats left$64USD $1,531
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Split5 seats left$385$1,660-23%USD $1,275
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to SplitOnly 2 seats left$393$1,695-23%USD $1,302
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Split8 seats left$399$1,720-23%USD $1,321
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Split5 seats left$415$1,790-23%USD $1,375
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to SplitOnly 3 seats left$399$1,720-23%USD $1,321
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Split0 seats left$76USD $1,814
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to SplitOnly 1 seat left$435$1,875-23%USD $1,440
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Split0 seats left$73USD $1,752
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to SplitOnly 2 seats left$423$1,825-23%USD $1,402Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 June 2019 the full payment of $1,225 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1225 for Explore Croatia, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,225 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,861 tours in Europe
- covered by 483 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Explore Croatia
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers