- Our saving
- US $ 1,649
- Relax on the quiet island of Lopud
- Walk the streets of "King's Landing"
- Swim the clear waters of Korcula Island
- Enjoy traditional Dalmatian meat loaf
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Apartment
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport, Private Vehicle, Ferry
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Intrepid Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Dubrovnik
- Day 3: Peljesac Peninsula / Korcula Island
- Day 4: Mljet Island National Park / Korcula Island
- Day 5: Hvar Island
- Day 6: Hvar Island
- Day 7: Split
- Day 8: Split
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JJennifer MWritten on September 18, 20194.8 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip experience was fabulous.you only get a good as there were some meeting times that were way to early for the actual activity.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AAnn PWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well organized, local experiences, beautiful part of the world, Wonderful guidesReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- KKate MWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour guides were extremely passionate and informative of Croatia.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- CCeleste DWritten on September 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was amazing. Tomi our tour guide knew so much and was so helpful. He recommend great activities and took us to amazing locations for photos and food.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- DDavid AWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tomislav Hendija was an amazing tour leader who always went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a great experience on the trip. Highlights include: - Konoba Mate on Pupnat (best dinner on the entire trip) - Plitvice Lakes - Lake BledReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- JJason BWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide Tomislav Hendija did an exceptional job at planning, implementing and caring for us all, especially my 85 year old Aunt bReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- KKatherine PWritten on September 18, 20194.8 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour leaders are wonderful at what they do. They make the trip effortless for the traveler in terms of the schedule and options for things to explore. One thing I would advise is that more local cuisine options are recommended to travelers so that we... Read moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- BBeverley FWritten on September 18, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was quite an expensive trip and not many inclusions. Lots of free time and few meals provided. Some things on the itinerary were not available for us due to closures etc. I did feel that a few more inclusions would have been good for the money.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- MMonicaWritten on July 17, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Accomodation at Apartmenti Caratan in HVAR
- JBJosephWritten on May 23, 20183.0 - Average
The trip was set up to make us pay for all kinds of "extras," like meals and transport. Especially annoying was that I paid for a single supplement, but at our last hotel, I was told I had to share a room, and had to make separate arrangements for a... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Joseph, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're sorry to hear that you were annoyed at having to pay extra for the final two nights of the trip. This is common of all of our Explore Croatia departures as the final property is very busy and often sold out of single rooms, and it is clearly stated on our website that the single supplement does not include these final two nights. Nevertheless, we are very sorry for any disappointment or stress this caused you. Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss further or share any additional feedback. Kind regards, Intrepid
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does the tour end?
The tour ends in Split on Day 8 of the trip. There are no activities planned for the final day, so after check out you are free to depart, or spend the day ticking off some of the suggested optional excursions!
Where and when does the tour start?
Day 1 of the tour starts in Dubrovnik. You can catch a pre-booked transfer, taxi or airport bus and connecting city bus to the tour meeting point, which will be at the following address:
Obala Ivana Pavla II 13
Phone: +385 20 610 300
There are no activities planned for this day so you are free to explore the city and settle into the hotel. At 6pm there will be an important welcome meeting where you can get to know your guide and fellow travellers.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
We can pre-book your departure and arrival transfers, however this is not included in the tour price and will be an extra charge. Please contact our customer service team for more information once you have a confirmed booking. Alternately you can catch the airport bus to the final stop at Pile Gate, then catch the city bus 1a, 1b or 1c directly to Hostel Sol. There are also taxis available just outside of the airport.
- Main Page Video
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brenda5th October 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to Split10+ seats left$51USD $1,649
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Split10+ seats left$51USD $1,649
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Split10+ seats left$51USD $1,649
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Split10+ seats left$55USD $1,780
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Split8 seats left$55USD $1,780
- WednesdayJun 3, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysWednesdayJun 10, 2020to Split10+ seats left$55USD $1,780
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Split10+ seats left$55USD $1,780
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Split10+ seats left$53USD $1,717
- WednesdayJun 17, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysWednesdayJun 24, 2020to Split10+ seats left$53USD $1,717
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Split9 seats left$53USD $1,717
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 12 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 12 January 2020, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 93 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,649 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,420 tours in Europe
- covered by 521 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Explore Croatia
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers