- Our saving
- US $ 1,130
- Relax on the quiet island of Lopud
- Walk the streets of "King's Landing"
- Swim the clear waters of Korcula Island
- Enjoy traditional Dalmatian meat loaf
- Age range
- 15 to 70 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Apartment
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Private Vehicle, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- JasonWritten on July 6, 20163.0 - AverageThe tour was ok but the ages of most of the people on my tour were much older than me (Im in my 30s and the people were in their 60s mostly). This was disappointing as they had said there would most likely be lots of younger people on it. Also, they would do nothing to try and get me on another tour even though there were many other tours leaving Dubrovnik, they basically said well that is your problem. Would not do another Intrepid tour again.Show detailed ratings
- MMMayaWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis was my first trip with Intrepid Travel and everything was seamless. Our guide was Croatian and really went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed ourselves. The group dynamic was really fun and I got a chance to do everything that was on my list - rented a boat and went island hopping, hiking, visited a national park (Krka) and I REALLY enjoyed the orientation tour in Split. I will definitely be going on another trip this year.Show detailed ratings
- StuWritten on June 24, 20134.0 - GoodThe cities covered were great and so was the tour length. The size of the group (6 plus the guide) was a really good size. We used local guides a couple of times - the woman (Susie) in Split was fabulous. Peter was a really good tour guide and I wouldn't hesitate to travel with him again on a more intrepid tour. However for Croatia it would have been nice to have a Croatian tour guide who knew more about the country and experienced its history, and could give more detailed advice on what to do and where to go. I don't think Peter had guided the Croatian tour before so I would have expected Intrepid to have built up a log of experience to hand over to him, but that wasn't obvious. The Dubrovnick accommodation was a bit old-fashioned and the restaurant was more like a school cafeteria with poor food. If the intention was to give us more experience of Dubrovnick in the communist era then you succeeded. But the rest of the accommodation far exceeded my expectations. The only other disappointment was the written 'pamphlet' Peter gave us about the tour on the first day. Has Intrepid management actually read it? In theory it is a great idea to provide more information, but when I finally started reading it I found it was full of spelling errors and poor grammar. And it was inaccurate. For example it mentioned all the lavender fields we could explore in Havar. But I took a local safari tour on Havar and was told the lavender fields had all been destroyed by a fire in 2007. So why didn't Intrepid update its information? Finally... you might want to think about the meet-up facebook site more. Peter our guide didn't seem aware of it. I thought it was weird that I had to create the tour myself on facebook. Maybe in future all guides should at least set up a FB page before the tour and say hello - it might be a bit friendlier. All in all though, a great tour. Thanks Peter & intrepid for putting it together.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Dubrovnik
- Day 3: Korcula Island
- Day 4: Korcula Island
- Day 5: Hvar Island
- Day 6: Hvar Island
- Day 7: Split
- Day 8: Split
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
Is an 8 year old child allowed on this trip?
This tour only allows a minimum age of 15 years. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
- January 1, 2017
Is the airfare included on this trip?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city.
- June 1, 2016
Does the price of this trip on the website include taxes or are taxes added on?
Everything is included in the price of the tour except the additional services (transfers, additional accommodation) and optional activities. Please note, TourRadar is only working with land part of the tours - with the tour itself- and you will need to book your flights and travel insurance separately.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Megan5th November 2017
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayApr 21, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayApr 28, 2018to Split9 seats left$55USD $1,330
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to Split8 seats left$55USD $1,330
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to Split10+ seats left$255$1,385-18%USD $1,130
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Split5 seats left$255$1,385-18%USD $1,130
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Split0 seats left$61USD $1,464Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to SplitOnly 1 seat left$281$1,525-18%USD $1,244Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to SplitOnly 2 seats left$281$1,525-18%USD $1,244Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Split0 seats left$60USD $1,450Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Split10+ seats left$265$1,440-18%USD $1,175
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Split5 seats left$292$1,585-18%USD $1,293
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 March 2018 the full payment of $1,130 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1130 for Explore Croatia, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,130 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,010 tours in Europe
- covered by 177 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 27 travellers have already met
before they left for Explore Croatia tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Explore Croatia
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers