Med Sailing in Croatia (from Dubrovnik to Split)
- Our saving
- US $ 986
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on February 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Incredible experience. We have booked to go again next year. This time we will be sailing Greek islands.
- GGailWritten on February 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The skipper Geoff was amazing, he was very knowledable and made our sailing very enjoyable with his knowledge of the local tourist spots, whether on land or at sea and made as many visits to islands to give us the overall feel of Croatia. We also felt very... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Dubrovnik
Start point Dream Yacht Charter, Restaurant ACI Marina Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovacko-neretvanska županija, Croatia 02:00 - 03:00
- Day 2: Pomena
- Day 3: Korcula
- Day 4: Vis
- Day 5: Hvar
- Day 6: Maslinica
Day 7: Split
End point NOA Yachting, Marina Kaštela, F. Tuđmana 213, Kaštela, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija, Croatia 08:00 - 09:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Med Sailing Holidays
- Med Sailing Holidays - Croatia
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do we need to carry cash on the boats?
It is a good idea to carry cash as some of the islands/bays you will be entering are generally small towns that may not have the convenience of an ATM nearby, so it’s always a good idea to have cash (local currency) with you at all times.
Can we bring food onboard?
If you would like to bring your own food onboard that is not a problem. You will be provided with breakfast and lunch however if you would like snacks throughout the day, then feel free to bring some with you.
What sort of shoes do I need to wear on-board?
When onboard the yacht, non-marking, non-slip shoes are required on board. Once you are in port you can wear things like heels and black sole shoes however they can just not to be worn on board because they will damage the boat.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
Med Sailing in Croatia (from Dubrovnik to Split)
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Dubrovnik7 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Split8 seats left$30USD $986
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Dubrovnik7 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Split7 seats left$32USD $1,041
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Dubrovnik7 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to SplitOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,234
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Dubrovnik7 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to SplitOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,234
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Dubrovnik7 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Split0 seats left$38USD $1,234
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Dubrovnik7 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Split8 seats left$38USD $1,234Instant BookHold my
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Dubrovnik7 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Split8 seats left$38USD $1,234
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Dubrovnik7 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Split8 seats left$305USD $9,868
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Dubrovnik7 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Split8 seats left$305USD $9,868
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Dubrovnik7 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Split6 seats left$32USD $1,041Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Med Sailing Holidays booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 June 2019 the full payment of $986 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $986 for Med Sailing in Croatia (from Dubrovnik to Split), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Med Sailing Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Med Sailing Holidays tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 17 km
- Pomena (Croatia)
- 26 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 77 km
- Vis (Croatia)
- 24 km
- Hvar (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Maslinica (Croatia)
- 24 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $986 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,759 tours in Europe
- covered by 440 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Med Sailing in Croatia (from Dubrovnik to Split) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Med Sailing in Croatia (from Dubrovnik to Split)