Med Sailing in Croatia (from Dubrovnik to Split)
- Tour Operator:
- Med Sailing Holidays
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Mljet Island
- Korcula Island
- Hvar Island
- Day 1: Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Pomena
- Day 3: Korcula
- Day 4: Vis
- Day 5: Hvar
- Day 6: Maslinica
- Day 7: Split
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- KKerry· March 25th, 2019An awesome holiday I’ll never forget. Jonny and the team made it all so easyTrip date: May 2018
- AAnonymous· February 13th, 2019Incredible experience. We have booked to go again next year. This time we will be sailing Greek islands.Med Sailing Holidays commented on this reviewWe're delighted you loved your trip, we're looking forward to seeing you in Greece next time!Trip date: August 2018
- GGail· February 13th, 2019The skipper Geoff was amazing, he was very knowledable and made our sailing very enjoyable with his knowledge of the local tourist spots, whether on land or at sea and made as many visits to islands to give us the overall feel of Croatia. We also felt... Show moreMed Sailing Holidays commented on this reviewThanks Gail, it was a delight having you on board. We look forward to seeing you back again with the family next time.Trip date: May 2017
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday5 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday12 Jun, 2021Sharing a multi-bed room$9,380
- Saturday19 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday26 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,389
- Saturday3 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday10 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,389
- Saturday17 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday24 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,389
- Saturday31 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday7 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,389
- Saturday14 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday21 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,389Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday28 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday4 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,389Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday11 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday18 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,3890% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday25 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday2 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,3890% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday16 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,3890% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do we need to carry cash on the boats?
- Can we bring food onboard?
- What sort of shoes do I need to wear on-board?
- Can we bring our own alcohol onboard?
- What's the average age of your guests?
- Is WIFI available on the boat?
- Do I need to know how to sail?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Croatia
- Croatia Travel Guide
- 10 Best Backpacking Tours Europe 2021
- 10 Amazing Sailing Holidays & Trips 2021
- Croatia from Dubrovnik
- Croatia Sailing
- Small group tour
- 8 days Croatia
- From Dubrovnik to Split
- Operators in Europe
- Sailing tours
- Croatian Islands tours
- Croatia tours
- Croatian Islands