Paradise Of Nepal
- Tour Operator:
- Asian Heritage Treks & Expeditions
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- English, French, Spanish
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Chitwan National Park
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 2 Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Day 3 Sightseeing tour in Kirtipur & Patan, Onward to Nagarkot
- Day 4 Nagarkot to Bhaktapur & Kathmandu (2 hours)
- Day 5 Drive to Chitwan (3-4 hours)
- Day 6 Activities in Chitwan
- Day 7 Sightseeing in Lumbini
- Day 8 Drive to Pokhara, Driving (7 to 8 hours)
- Day 9 Sightseeing in Pokhara
- Day 10 Pokhara to Kathmandu, Driving (7/8 hours)
- Day 11 Departure
- Additional Services
Operated by Asian Heritage Treks & Expeditions
At Asian Heritage Treks & Expeditions we share our passion for active travel, cultural immersion, nature, and sustainable and socially responsible tourism with our customers. Being a customer-centric operator, we are always open and flexible towards our guest’s needs and always happy to take the extra step for them. Our mission is to preserve the natural and cultural heritage of Nepal by designing our itineraries and operate in the tourism field guided by the principles of ecotourism and sustainable tourism. Moreover, through our Asian Heritage Foundation Nepal, we want to achieve earlier mentioned points while improving the lives of the poorest rural people (particularly children and women), and other disadvantaged people by providing them opportunities for their socio-economic development.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- LLewis· October 19th, 2022In October 2022 me and my husband travelled to Nepal with Asian Heritage. Nilam and his team organised this tour very well. Upon arrival in Nepal we received a warm welcome by Devi. The hotels were nice and comfortable, especially Yatri Suites and Spa... Show moreAsian Heritage Treks & Expeditions commented on this reviewThank you very much for your kind reviews. appreciated very much. Hopefully, we could provide our service next year again. let's keep in touch. with Best regards Nilam BastolaTrip date: October 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday15 Jun, 2023Sunday25 Jun, 2023English, French, SpanishSharing a twin room$1,419
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday25 Jun, 2023Wednesday5 Jul, 2023English, French, SpanishSharing a twin room$1,419
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Jul, 2023Saturday15 Jul, 2023English, French, SpanishSharing a twin room$1,419
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Jul, 2023Tuesday25 Jul, 2023English, French, SpanishSharing a twin room$1,419
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday25 Jul, 2023Friday4 Aug, 2023English, French, SpanishSharing a twin room$1,419
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Aug, 2023Tuesday15 Aug, 2023English, French, SpanishSharing a twin room$1,419
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday15 Aug, 2023Friday25 Aug, 2023English, French, SpanishSharing a twin room$1,419
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday25 Aug, 2023Monday4 Sep, 2023English, French, SpanishSharing a twin room$1,419
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday5 Sep, 2023Friday15 Sep, 2023English, French, SpanishSharing a twin room$1,4190% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday15 Sep, 2023Monday25 Sep, 2023English, French, SpanishSharing a twin room$1,4190% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Nepalese RupeeNepal
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CNepal
- Type ENepal
- Type FNepal
- Type DNepal
- Type MNepal
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 week before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nepal. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 3rd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 3rd, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Asian Heritage Treks & Expeditions. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Asian Heritage Treks & Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Asian Heritage Treks & Expeditions" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Nepal from Kathmandu
- Nepal In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 11 days Nepal
- Operators in Asia
- Paradise Of Nepal Tours in Nepal
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Himalaya Mountains Tours
- Nepal Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Himalaya Mountains
- Nepal tours