Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour
- Tour Operator:
- Asian Heritage Treks & Expeditions
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 90
- Operated in:
- English, French, Spanish
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Day 1 Arrival in kathmandu
- Day 2 Bouddhanath & Monastery visit
- Day 3 Swayambhunath & Patan
- Day 4 Kathmandu to Namobuddha
- Day 5 Namobuddha to Bandipur
- Day 6 Bandipur to Lumbini & Sightseeing
- Day 7 Tilaurakot & Drive to Pokhara
- Day 8 Pokhara Monasatery
- Day 9 Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Day 10 Departure
- Additional Services
Operated by Asian Heritage Treks & Expeditions
At Asian Heritage Treks & Expeditions we share our passion for active travel, cultural immersion, nature, and sustainable and socially responsible tourism with our customers. Being a customer-centric operator, we are always open and flexible towards our guest’s needs and always happy to take the extra step for them. Our mission is to preserve the natural and cultural heritage of Nepal by designing our itineraries and operate in the tourism field guided by the principles of ecotourism and sustainable tourism. Moreover, through our Asian Heritage Foundation Nepal, we want to achieve earlier mentioned points while improving the lives of the poorest rural people (particularly children and women), and other disadvantaged people by providing them opportunities for their socio-economic development.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- ECErin· March 1st, 2019It was a very peaceful, pleasant experience enjoying the Buddhist monasteries and temples. The peace, I got by visiting the priest was very great. I must be thankful to Asian Heritage Travels and the team for helping to have such a heavenly feeling. I... Show moreAsian Heritage Treks & Expeditions commented on this reviewDear Erin, Thanks loot for your kind reviews and Help full word. Appreciated very much with your positive response. we did our label best to manage perfect trip. Thanks for the compliment. Looking forward to work with you again and again. Hope fully... Show moreTrip date: February 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday11 Jun, 2023Tuesday20 Jun, 2023English, French, SpanishSharing a twin room$1,419
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday21 Jun, 2023Friday30 Jun, 2023English, French, SpanishSharing a twin room$1,419
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Jul, 2023Monday10 Jul, 2023English, French, SpanishSharing a twin room$1,419
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday11 Jul, 2023Thursday20 Jul, 2023English, French, SpanishSharing a twin room$1,419
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday22 Jul, 2023Monday31 Jul, 2023English, French, SpanishSharing a twin room$1,419
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday2 Aug, 2023Friday11 Aug, 2023English, French, SpanishSharing a twin room$1,419
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday13 Aug, 2023Tuesday22 Aug, 2023English, French, SpanishSharing a twin room$1,419
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday24 Aug, 2023Saturday2 Sep, 2023English, French, SpanishSharing a twin room$1,419
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday4 Sep, 2023Wednesday13 Sep, 2023English, French, SpanishSharing a twin room$1,4190% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday15 Sep, 2023Sunday24 Sep, 2023English, French, SpanishSharing a twin room$1,4190% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Nepalese RupeeNepal
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CNepal
- Type ENepal
- Type FNepal
- Type DNepal
- Type MNepal
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 week before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nepal. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 3rd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 3rd, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Asian Heritage Treks & Expeditions. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Asian Heritage Treks & Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Asian Heritage Treks & Expeditions" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Nepal from Kathmandu
- Nepal In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 10 days Nepal
- Operators in Asia
- Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour Tours in Nepal
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Himalaya Mountains Tours
- Nepal Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Himalaya Mountains
- Nepal tours