Ultimate Galapagos 6 Days Tour
- Tour Operator:
- GUIDEcuador Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 80
- Operated in:
- English, Spanish
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- San Cristóbal Island
- Santa Cruz Island
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: ARRIVAL TO QUITO
- Day 2: FLIGHT TO GALAPAGOS ( CRISTOBAL AIRPORT )
- Day 3: KICKER ROCK TOUR
- Day 4: SANTA CRUZ ISLAND
- Day 5: SANTA CRUZ ISLAND
- Day 6: FLIGHT BACK TO QUITO
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by GUIDEcuador Travel
Guidecuador Travel. is a Tour Operator offering wholesale group rates on accommodation, transportation, attractions and more to adult groups, families, solo travelers. We offer an incredible range of complete group tours and day trips to a wide variety of destinations throughout Colombia, Ecuador, Peru & Bolivia. Whether your Group is big or small, budget or upscale, whether you are looking for the most popular sights and sounds or something off the beaten path, our experienced staff is here to help you customize a tour that suits all your needs! Contact us today, We will save you time and money!Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Karen· October 25th, 2022The trip was perfect. Thank you so much. Saw everything, did everything and even though I was traveling solo, enjoyed everything. The ONLY negative was that the first hotel had NO hot water, so taking a shower and washing my hair was another adventure.... Show moreGUIDEcuador Travel commented on this reviewDear Karen, we are glad you enjoyed the tour in the Galapagos with us! Thank too for the hotel feeback regarding hot water , we already notify them to fix it for our next guest. As this is an standard program hotels are also standard ,unfortunately... Show moreTrip date: October 2022
- David· August 17th, 2022Alejandro organised a tailor made tour of three and a half weeks encompassing pretty well all of Equador. The highlights for me were the Galapagos Islands and Amazon jungle. What a contrast and what a treat. I feel very lucky to have experienced all... Show moreGUIDEcuador Travel commented on this reviewHello Dave, Once again thank you for comming with us in your second time in south america. It was a pleasure to assist you with all your travel needs and visit my beautiful country. I hope to see you backl in south america shortly. Safe travels and... Show moreTrip date: July 2022
- Sandra· January 19th, 2021Sooo perfect. We had a great time. Best tour guides ever- every single one of them! We made some adjustments to the tour and still everything went smoothly. Covid 19 didn’t affect our vacation. All our guides, drivers and the people of Ecuador were... Show moreGUIDEcuador Travel commented on this reviewDear Sandra we are very happy to hear your feedback during this difficult Covid Times , we hope to see you next time in South America. Regards Guidecuador TeamTrip date: December 2020
- RRobSnyder· December 6th, 2019We were very pleased with the 9 day trip that this tour company planned for us, which included the Galapagos & Ecuador mainland Esteban was extremely helpful and responsive in planning the trip and, We would recommend this tour company, without... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- AAvaRichardson· August 1st, 2019it was a great tour in Ecuador mainland and the Galapagos Islands , good price and excellent service thanks again Guidecuador TravelGUIDEcuador Travel commented on this reviewDear Ava, it was a real pleasure to lead you on this tour in Ecuador & the Galapagos , as I told you before , you are always welcome back to southamerica. Warm regardsTrip date: April 2019
- Pietro· July 4th, 2019Alejandro was fantastic, always prompt to help and suggest for the best. He is available 24/7 via email or whatsapp!GUIDEcuador Travel commented on this reviewHello Pietro, Thank you very much for all your comments, it help us to continue growing. Safe tavels in Argentina. Saludos AlejandroTrip date: June 2019
- Angela· June 17th, 2019This tour was a great tour to save the logistics hustles. It is great for people who have little time before the trip to plan because it certainly covers all the highlights in the Galapagos. I didn’t expect it is not a group tour but I guess that’s... Show moreGUIDEcuador Travel commented on this reviewThank you Angela for your comments , we appreciate it saludosTrip date: May 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday27 Mar, 2023Saturday1 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,390
- Tuesday28 Mar, 2023Sunday2 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,390
- Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Monday3 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,390
- Thursday30 Mar, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,390
- Friday31 Mar, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,390
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Apr, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,390
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Apr, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,390
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Apr, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,390
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,390
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,390
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- US DollarEcuador
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B.
- Type AEcuador
- Type BEcuador
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 27th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 27th, 2023, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with GUIDEcuador Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GUIDEcuador Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "GUIDEcuador Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of GUIDEcuador Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the GUIDEcuador Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
- People also viewed
Keep Exploring Ecuador
- Ecuador Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best South America Backpacking Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Ecuador from Quito
- Ecuador In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 6 days Ecuador
- Operators in Latin America
- Galapagos Islands
- Ultimate Galapagos 6 Days Tour Tours in Ecuador
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Pacific Tours
- Quito Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Galapagos Islands
- Ecuador tours