Croatia & Slovenia
- Our saving
- US $ 1,675
- Breathtaking landscapes
- Gothic monuments of Split
- Enjoy Plitvice Lakes
- Discover the surrounds of Bled
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- JJessicaJohnsonWritten on March 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentMy Real Food Adventure was a truly wonderful trip. Incredible food and wine experiences throughout Croatia and Slovenia I would have never been able to find by myself and without an amazing local leader. Truffle hunting in the forest with a hunting dog and the feast prepared with our findings was just outstanding. The hospitality of these locals made each and every one of us feel like family.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Jessica, Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we’re delighted to hear that you had a great time in Croatia & Slovenia. Beautiful countries, and a really incredible food and wine scene. And the truffle hunting sounds fun (and delicious!) Hope to see you on another trip with us soon. Kind regards, Intrepid
- KTKevinWritten on July 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentWorld traveler, frequent self-planner, but use lots of travel agents in my job. I'm giving a tour as a gift to our Nanny. Called in to Intrepid, spoke to Neal for 15 minutes and it was one of the best customer service experiences I've ever had - truly better than I get at the Ritz Carlton planning an event. He asked 3 times if it was ok for him to really research this and get back to me with ideas the next day. I just got his email and it's thoughtful, under budget, customized, and informative. Can't speak to the quality of the tour experience, but for a budget tour company their hospitality and phone center service were second to none.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split
- Day 2: Zadar
- Day 3: Pag Island / Zadar
- Day 4: Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Day 5: Pula
- Day 6: Rovinj / Bled
- Day 7: Bled
- Day 8: Bled
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
The accommodation on this trip will include:
Hotel (1 night), Hostel (2 nights), Guesthouse (1 night), Private rooms (1 night), Pension (2 nights)
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date, and your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents. Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The final day of this tour concludes in Bled, and includes no activities, so you are free to depart the accommodation at any time.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, so you can arrive in Split at any time. Spend your day exploring the area and settling in at Hotel Slavija. At 6 pm there will be a welcome meeting, where you can get to know your group, your guides and your future friends!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Croatia & Slovenia
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Bled0 seats left$73USD $1,757
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Bled0 seats left$70USD $1,675
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Bled0 seats left$73USD $1,757
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to BledOnly 1 seat left$77USD $1,843
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Bled0 seats left$77USD $1,843
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Bled0 seats left$76USD $1,829
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Bled0 seats left$76USD $1,824
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Bled0 seats left$72USD $1,723
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to BledOnly 1 seat left$70USD $1,675
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Bled10+ seats left$76USD $1,819Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Bled is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 October 2018 the full payment of $1,675 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1675 for Croatia & Slovenia, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 87 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Pag (Croatia)
- 103 km
- Pula (Croatia)
- 168 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,675 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,006 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia & Slovenia
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers