Croatia & Slovenia
- Our saving
- US $ 1,302
- Breathtaking landscapes
- Gothic monuments of Split
- Enjoy Plitvice Lakes
- Discover the surrounds of Bled
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- JJessicaJohnsonWritten on March 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentMy Real Food Adventure was a truly wonderful trip. Incredible food and wine experiences throughout Croatia and Slovenia I would have never been able to find by myself and without an amazing local leader. Truffle hunting in the forest with a hunting dog and the feast prepared with our findings was just outstanding. The hospitality of these locals made each and every one of us feel like family.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Jessica, Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we’re delighted to hear that you had a great time in Croatia & Slovenia. Beautiful countries, and a really incredible food and wine scene. And the truffle hunting sounds fun (and delicious!) Hope to see you on another trip with us soon. Kind regards, Intrepid
- KTKevinWritten on July 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentWorld traveler, frequent self-planner, but use lots of travel agents in my job. I'm giving a tour as a gift to our Nanny. Called in to Intrepid, spoke to Neal for 15 minutes and it was one of the best customer service experiences I've ever had - truly better than I get at the Ritz Carlton planning an event. He asked 3 times if it was ok for him to really research this and get back to me with ideas the next day. I just got his email and it's thoughtful, under budget, customized, and informative. Can't speak to the quality of the tour experience, but for a budget tour company their hospitality and phone center service were second to none.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split
- Day 2: Zadar
- Day 3: Pag Island / Zadar
- Day 4: Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Day 5: Pula
- Day 6: Rovinj / Bled
- Day 7: Bled
- Day 8: Bled
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
Does this tour operate in reverse?
Unfortunately this tour does not go the other way around but we do have one in the opposite direction that also includes Venice
- August 1, 2016
How many people are in the group?
This trip with Intrepid will have a maximum of 12 people on this trip.
- August 1, 2016
Do you have the list of hotels used on this trip?
Unfortunately we are unable to provide you with the names of the hotels used on this trip. Intrepid will not provide these documents until just before the trip commences.
We can tell you that it will be twin share accommodation with your own facilities in 2-3 star accommodation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
Croatia & Slovenia
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to Bled6 seats left$393$1,695-23%USD $1,302
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to Bled6 seats left$393$1,695-23%USD $1,302
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Bled7 seats left$405$1,745-23%USD $1,340
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Bled8 seats left$408$1,760-23%USD $1,352
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to BledOnly 1 seat left$429$1,850-23%USD $1,421
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to BledOnly 1 seat left$252$1,850-14%USD $1,598
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to BledOnly 3 seats left$252$1,850-14%USD $1,598
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Bled4 seats left$245$1,795-14%USD $1,550
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Bled7 seats left$249$1,830-14%USD $1,581Instant BookHold my
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Bled0 seats left$77USD $1,843Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Bled is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 May 2018 the full payment of $1,302 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1302 for Croatia & Slovenia, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 87 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Pag (Croatia)
- 103 km
- Pula (Croatia)
- 168 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,302 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,447 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia & Slovenia
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers