Croatia & Slovenia
- US $ 1,900
- Breathtaking landscapes
- Gothic monuments of Split
- Enjoy Plitvice Lakes
- Discover the surrounds of Bled
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Intrepid Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split
- Day 2: Zadar
- Day 3: Pag Island / Zadar
- Day 4: Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Day 5: Pula
- Day 6: Rovinj / Bled
- Day 7: Bled
- Day 8: Bled
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JJessicaJohnsonWritten on March 20, 20184.5 - Excellent
My Real Food Adventure was a truly wonderful trip. Incredible food and wine experiences throughout Croatia and Slovenia I would have never been able to find by myself and without an amazing local leader. Truffle hunting in the forest with a hunting dog... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Jessica, Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we’re delighted to hear that you had a great time in Croatia & Slovenia. Beautiful countries, and a really incredible food and wine scene. And the truffle hunting sounds fun (and delicious!) Hope to see you on another trip with us soon. Kind regards, Intrepid
- KTKevinWritten on July 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
World traveler, frequent self-planner, but use lots of travel agents in my job. I'm giving a tour as a gift to our Nanny. Called in to Intrepid, spoke to Neal for 15 minutes and it was one of the best customer service experiences I've ever had - truly... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
The accommodation on this trip will include:
Hotel (1 night), Hostel (2 nights), Guesthouse (1 night), Private rooms (1 night), Pension (2 nights)
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date, and your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents. Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The final day of this tour concludes in Bled, and includes no activities, so you are free to depart the accommodation at any time.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, so you can arrive in Split at any time. Spend your day exploring the area and settling in at Hotel Slavija. At 6 pm there will be a welcome meeting, where you can get to know your group, your guides and your future friends!
- Main Page Video
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christopher26th May 2019
Croatia & Slovenia
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Bled0 seats leftUSD $2,145
- WednesdaySep 25, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdayOct 2, 2019to Bled0 seats leftUSD $2,045
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Bled0 seats leftUSD $2,065
- WednesdayOct 2, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdayOct 9, 2019to Bled0 seats leftUSD $2,085
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to Bled10+ seats leftUSD $1,900
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Bled10+ seats leftUSD $1,900
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Bled10+ seats leftUSD $1,975
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Bled10+ seats leftUSD $1,975
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Bled10+ seats leftUSD $2,050
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Bled10+ seats leftUSD $2,050
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Bled is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 16 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 16 November 2019, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Split (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 87 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Pag (Croatia)
- 103 km
- Pula (Croatia)
- 168 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,900 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,190 tours in Europe
- covered by 556 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia & Slovenia
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers