Mera Peak Climbing
- Tour Operator:
- Nepal Guide Treks & Expedition P.ltd
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 19 to 75
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Kathmandu- Aryatara Kathmandu Hotel
- Day 2: Kathmandu- Aryatara Kathmandu Hotel
- Day 3: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla [2800m/9184ft] and Trek to Chhuthang [3020m/9905ft]
- Day 4: Trek from Chhuthang to Tuli Kharka [4100m/13448ft] via Zatrawala Pass [4600m/15088ft]
- Day 5: Trek from Tuli Kharka to Kothe [4182m/13716ft]
- Day 6: Trek from Kothe to Thangnak [4326m/14189ft]
- Day 7: Trek from Thangnak to Khare [5000m/16400ft]
- Day 8: Rest at Khare
- Day 9: Trek to Mera Base Camp [5300m/17384ft]
- Day 10: Trek to Mera High Camp [5700m/18696ft]
- Day 11: Summit Mera Peak [6461m/21192ft] and descend to Khare
- Day 12: Reserve day in case of bad weather
- Day 13: Trek back from Khare to Kothe
- Day 14: Trek from Kothe to Tuli Kharka
- Day 15: Trek from Tuli Kharka to Lukla via Zatrawala Pass
- Day 16: Flight back from Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- Day 17: Free day at leisure
- Day 18: International departure from Kathmandu
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Nepal Guide Treks & Expedition P.ltd
Nepal Guide Treks & Expedition is a service oriented company that is run by skilled and well experienced trekking and mountaineering professionals. We are government authorized trekking & Expedition company seeking to provide top level of customer satisfaction while enhancing our own experience in operating various adventure related activities such as high altitude trekking, technical peak climbing, mountaineering and expedition with other adventure related activities in Nepal. Our team consists of hard working and devoted members with good sense of hospitality, politeness and humbleness. We - Nepal Guide Treks & Expedition P.Ltd provide Guaranteed Successful Summit Climbing even for Beginners.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- NNNikolaj· November 23rd, 2019I did 18 days Mera peak expedition with Nepal Guide Trek. It was amazing everything was perfect from my arrival in Kathmandu until last day. I was my first himalayan experience and my first high altitude mountain expedition. The company are the best... Show moreNepal Guide Treks & Expedition P.ltd commented on this reviewDear Nikolaj, It was excellent feedback, Thank you so much for your Review about your Mera peak Climbing and its information. Sure, You are always welcome and we are always ready for to serve you our best. With Good Wishes, Prakash C DevkotaTrip date: November 2019
- MCMarcos· November 3rd, 2019I attempted Mera Peak with my friend using Nepal Guide Treks in October. That was exciting and chill experience on Nepalese mountain. Before arriving kathmandu, Prakash's commiunication was great prior to the trekking. Throughout the trip all members... Show moreNepal Guide Treks & Expedition P.ltd commented on this reviewHello Marcos, Thanks for sharing your experience. We are pleased that you were excited and chill experience on Nepalese mountain with successfully Mera peak Climbing with our Team. We hope in near future we may get more opportunity to serve you our... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- LMLionella· September 22nd, 2019Mera Peak Climbing with Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition went exceedingly well. It was my second attempt on Mera Peak I came with some of my friends this time for climbing it was such a great time. I had fun with my friends during the whole Trip. Our... Show moreNepal Guide Treks & Expedition P.ltd commented on this reviewDear Lionella Milano, Thank you so much for your email. It was nice that you have done successfully attempt on Mera Peak second time. We are very much pleased that our Sherpa Crew did their best to make your safe and successful Climbing. Once again... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- AEAlbin· September 11th, 2019Every part of our private Mera Peak climbing was perfectly planned. I would like to thank Prakash, Guide Dendi and the rest of the team at Nepal Guide treks for making our time in Kathmandu and the Himalayas a very enjoyable experience. Nepal Guide... Show moreNepal Guide Treks & Expedition P.ltd commented on this reviewDear Albin, Thank you so much for your Review "Mera Peak Climbing". We are pleased to know that you have done successfully Mera peak Climbing with our Climbing Guide Dendi and with Team. We always waiting and looking forward to welcome you in Nepal for... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- RDRobert· August 18th, 2019My friend recommended me to Nepal Guide Treks, who already climbed through this company. It is my first time to climb in Asian country. I was excited to climb mountain in Nepal. During trekking and climbing in Mera Peak, guide Dendi Sherpa and porter... Show moreNepal Guide Treks & Expedition P.ltd commented on this reviewDear Robert, It was great feedback, Thank you. We are pleased to received your excellent review about your Mera peak Climbing. Yes please you are right, The expedition is quite challenging for anyone with an ascent of Mera Peak at 6476m. Our team -... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- GNGoode· August 10th, 2019We had amazing 19 days trip with Nepal Guide Treks. In this trip, we were going to climb Mera Peak and Kathmandu city tour with our guide Sonam Sherpa. Sonam Sherpa was always smiling and helps us during trekking and climbing. Our trip starts from... Show moreNepal Guide Treks & Expedition P.ltd commented on this reviewDear Sirs, Thank you so much for your an excellent feedback. We are pleased that you had great experience with our Team for your previous 'Mera peak Climbing". We home to get opportunity in coming future to organize your more Adventure. With Good... Show moreTrip date: April 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday8 Apr, 2023Tuesday25 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$3,155
- Monday10 Apr, 2023Thursday27 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$3,155
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Apr, 2023Tuesday2 May, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$3,155
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday19 Apr, 2023Saturday6 May, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$3,155
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday21 Apr, 2023Monday8 May, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$3,155
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday25 Apr, 2023Friday12 May, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$3,155
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday30 Apr, 2023Wednesday17 May, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$3,155
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday5 Sep, 2023Friday22 Sep, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$3,1550% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Sep, 2023Tuesday26 Sep, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$3,1550% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday13 Sep, 2023Saturday30 Sep, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$3,1550% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay 10% Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Nepalese RupeeNepal
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CNepal
- Type ENepal
- Type FNepal
- Type DNepal
- Type MNepal
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 week before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nepal. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 25th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 25th, 2023, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Nepal Guide Treks & Expedition P.ltd. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nepal Guide Treks & Expedition P.ltd will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Nepal Guide Treks & Expedition P.ltd" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2023/2024
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- Best Hiking Tours in The World 2023/2024
- Nepal from Kathmandu
- Nepal Hiking & Trekking
- Small group tour
- 18 days Nepal
- Operators in Asia
- Mera Peak Climbing Tours in Nepal
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Himalaya Mountains Tours
- Nepal Tours
- Asia Tours
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Himalaya Mountains
- Nepal tours