Highlights of Japan
- Our saving
- US $ 3,552
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Explore the traditional temples of Asakusa
- Discover the temples and gardens of Kyoto
- Visit the fascinating UNESCO White Egret Castle
- Reflect at the Peace Park and Museum
- Stroll through the preserved homes of Samurai warriors
- Age range
- 14 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- KKeithWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
AtM cash outlets were easily accessible every where. We just took enough yen for the first few days. Even that was unnecessary. The advice to take cash wasn't necessary, 45 dollars each per day was too much. We got it just about right, but others carried... Read moreReview collected by Explore!
- KKarenWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well organised from start to finish. The guide was knowledgable and helpful. Richard steered the group to the key points of interest at each of the visits, whilst giving us space to enjoy the sites at our own pace.Review collected by Explore!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tour begins in Tokyo
- Day 2: Explore Tokyo’s neon streets and peaceful gardens
- Day 3: Travel on the bullet train to Kanazawa
- Day 4: Take the train to Kyoto
- Day 5: Explore Kyoto’s temples and gardens
- Day 6: Visit Hiroshima and Miyajima
- Day 7: Discover Himeji’s ancient castle
- Day 8: Tour ends in Kyoto
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
Highlights of Japan
- Upcoming departures
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- October 2020
- SundayMar 29, 2020from Tokyo8 DaysSundayApr 5, 2020to Hiroshima10+ seats left$148USD $3,552
- SundayApr 5, 2020from Tokyo8 DaysSundayApr 12, 2020to Hiroshima8 seats left$148USD $3,552
- SundayApr 19, 2020from Tokyo8 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to Hiroshima10+ seats left$148USD $3,552
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Tokyo8 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Hiroshima10+ seats left$148USD $3,552
- SundayOct 11, 2020from Tokyo8 DaysSundayOct 18, 2020to Hiroshima10+ seats left$148USD $3,552
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Hiroshima is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 August 2019 the full payment of $3,552 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3552 for Highlights of Japan, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 292 km
- Kanazawa (Japan)
- 190 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 101 km
- Himeji (Japan)
- 210 km
- Hiroshima (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,552 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,788 tours in Asia
- covered by 845 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Highlights of Japan via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 44,574 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours