Nepal Yoga Tour
- Tour Operator:
- Nepal Social Treks
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 5 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Chitwan National Park
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Arrival In Kathmandu And Transfer To The Hotel.
- Day 2: Rafting Camp And BBQ Party
- Day 3: River Beach Camp
- Day 4: YOGA Day In River Beach Camp
- Day 5: Drive from river Beach Camp- Pokhara
- Day 6: Pokhara – Nayapul – Hile (1,490m
- Day 7: Hile – Ghorepani (2,850m)
- Day 8: Ghorepani – Ghandruk (1,940m)
- Day 9: Ghandruk –Nayapul-Pokhara
- Day 10: Drive from Pokhara-Chitwan
- Day 11: Full Day Chitwan Tour Excursion
- Day 12: Drive back to Kathmandu from Chitwan
- Day 13: Drive to Kapan Monastery for excursion- Full day
- Day 14: Kathmandu Sightseeing
- Day 15: Departure From Kathmandu
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- Benjamin· December 28th, 2022We did the Annapurna Sanctuary Trek in December 2022. We loved that it was the off season, so the trails & guest... Show more
- Nicky· November 23rd, 2022Trekking for 9 days to Annapurna Base Camp via Poon Hill with Nepal Social Treks has been amazing! Kamel, the guide... Show more
- Michael· November 23rd, 2022A great trek with Nepal Social Treks. Basu promptly answered all our questions before we left the UK. Our guide Kamal... Show more
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Apr, 2023Friday21 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,550
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday15 Sep, 2023Friday29 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,5500% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday10 Oct, 2023Tuesday24 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,5500% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday15 Nov, 2023Wednesday29 Nov, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,5500% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Nepalese RupeeNepal
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CNepal
- Type ENepal
- Type FNepal
- Type DNepal
- Type MNepal
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 week before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nepal. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before April 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after April 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Nepal Social Treks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 30 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nepal Social Treks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Nepal Social Treks" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Nepal Social Treks. Please familiarise yourself with the Nepal Social Treks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Nepal from Kathmandu
- Nepal Explorer
- Small group tour
- 15 days Nepal
- Operators in Asia
- Mount Annapurna
- Nepal Yoga Tour Tours in Nepal
- Explorer Tours
- Himalaya Mountains Tours
- Nepal Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Family Tours
- Health, Spa & Wellness Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Himalaya Mountains
- Mount Annapurna
- Nepal tours