Cusco Express 3D/2N
- Tour Operator:
- Inca Explorer Peru
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 75
- Operated in:
- English, Spanish
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Machu Picchu
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Welcome and walking tour Cusco
- Day 2 Machu Picchu Tour
- Day 3 Transfer Hotel to Airport - farewell
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Inca Explorer Peru
We are Inca Machupicchu Tours - a travel agency specializing in couples and family trips heading to the lost citadel of the Incas Machu Picchu. We have a wide variety of travel styles such as Adventure Tours, Traditional Tours, Cultural Tours. Most of our programs are flexible you can add or take away activities according to your expectations and tastes, we will be happy to create, organize and plan together your adventure in Cusco – Peru.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- erick· September 18th, 2020We took a Cusco Express Tour 3D/2N, Cusco and Machu Picchu, we were very happy with the organization. Very easy to organize via online, we were contacted directly by the person in charge and informed about the timing. The guide was very competent and... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- Iris· September 10th, 2020“I traveled to Cusco with my family, and we booked many tours with different companies, but the best was Inca Explorer Peru, the tour that we had in Machu picchu and Cusco was so perfect, our guide Ibrahim the best, even the food was basic, but so... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Tuesday13 Jun, 2023Thursday15 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$525
- Wednesday14 Jun, 2023Friday16 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$525
- Thursday15 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$525
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday16 Jun, 2023Sunday18 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$525
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday17 Jun, 2023Monday19 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$525
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday18 Jun, 2023Tuesday20 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$525
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday19 Jun, 2023Wednesday21 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$525
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday20 Jun, 2023Thursday22 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$525
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday21 Jun, 2023Friday23 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$525
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday22 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$525
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F. As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F.
- Type APeru
- Type BPeru
- Type CPeru
- Type EPeru
- Type FPeru
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 9th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 9th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Inca Explorer Peru. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Inca Explorer Peru will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Inca Explorer Peru" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Peru
- Peru Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley: Hike, Cost & Difficulty
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Peru from Cusco
- Peru In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 3 days Peru
- Operators in Latin America
- Machu Picchu
- Cusco Express 3D/2N Tours in Peru
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Andes Mountains Tours
- Peru Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Andes Mountains
- Machu Picchu
- Peru tours