Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- New Delhi
- Discover the two heritage cities; Delhi and Agra
- Marvel at the beauty of the Taj Mahal
- Explore Agra's other famous UNESCO site; the Agra Fort
- Visit Agra's sunset point Mehtab Bagh beside the river
- Day 1: New Delhi
- Day 2: Agra
- Day 3: New Delhi
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- TuğçeSeptember 01, 2019It was a nice trip with cox and queen travel. Post our arrival we met with the owner of the company and later joined by our driver and guide. Everyone of them was very supportive and attentive. The places we went to and attractions we saw were totally... Show moreCox & Queen Travel commented on this reviewWe are so glad to get such a supportive review, which made us really professional and careful about the service which we have committed, and our intention also to make happy to our customer anyhow, and that's our dedication.Trip date: August 2019
- FGFlavianaAugust 17, 2019Delhi – Agra – Delhi. 3 Days tour to Taj Mahal with Cox & Queen Travel! I booked this tour for my family and got a nice car with its driver Deepu at our service. I was happy to know that he is a local driver and knew all routes in case there is heavy... Show moreCox & Queen Travel commented on this reviewThanks for appreciating our service , we are very thankful to you, and would love to serve you again, if we got a chance . Thanks once again ????Trip date: July 2019
- JjonasvanwezemaelFebruary 28, 2019It was an amazing one day tour to Agra as we were accompanied by a very knowledgeable person Mr.Dinesh. He showed us Taj Mahal and many other historical places of Agra like Agra fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Buland Darwaja, I don’t even remember the name of all... Show moreCox & Queen Travel commented on this reviewThank you so much for appreciating our service and writing a review according to your experience with us .Trip date: January 2019
From New Delhi to New Delhi
No credit cards fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SundayDec 15, 2019TuesdayDec 17, 2019Sharing a twin room$301
- MondayDec 16, 2019WednesdayDec 18, 2019Sharing a twin room$301
- TuesdayDec 17, 2019ThursdayDec 19, 2019Sharing a twin room$301
- WednesdayDec 18, 2019FridayDec 20, 2019Sharing a twin room$301
- ThursdayDec 19, 2019SaturdayDec 21, 2019Sharing a twin room$301
- FridayDec 20, 2019SundayDec 22, 2019Sharing a twin room$301
- SaturdayDec 21, 2019MondayDec 23, 2019Sharing a twin room$301
- SundayDec 22, 2019TuesdayDec 24, 2019Sharing a twin room$301
- MondayDec 23, 2019WednesdayDec 25, 2019Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$301
- TuesdayDec 24, 2019ThursdayDec 26, 2019Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$301
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is transport included?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar