- Our saving
- US $ 1,968
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Enjoy a traditional Maori Hangi dinner and performance.
- Cruise through the majestic Waitomo Glow Worm Caves
- Journey past crystal clear lakes and towering mountains.
- Immerse yourself in the cultural town of Rotorua.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Wildlife, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- WPWilliamWritten on March 19, 20195.0 - Excellent
Good balance to tour and guides/ drivers were excellent.Show detailed ratingsAAT Kings commented on this reviewHi William, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with AAT Kings. We hope to see you again soon on another AAT Kings tour! Many thanks, AAT Kings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Auckland
- Day 2: Auckland – Bay of Islands
- Day 3: Bay of Islands Free Time
- Day 4: Bay of Islands – Auckland
- Day 5: Auckland – Rotorua
- Day 6: Rotorua
- Day 7: Rotorua – Wellington
- Day 8: Farewell from Wellington
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- AAT Kings
- Explore New Zealand's North Island with AAT Kings
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need to advise you if I have any mobility issues or a serious medical condition?
Its essential you advise our team of Travel Experts at the time of booking if you have any mobility issues or serious medical conditions, so that we can ensure, as much as possible, your needs are met on your tour. Unfortunately due to space considerations on this tour it is not possible to accommodate motorised scooters and non-collapsible wheelchairs.
Do you cater for special dietary requirements?
If you have a special dietary requirement such as gluten-free, vegetarian etc please advise our team of Travel Experts at the time of booking to ensure the tour operator can do their best to accommodate your request.
When will I receive my travel documents?
Your travel documents will be posted to you in a travel wallet which will contain your documents and luggage tags to you approximately four weeks before your departure date.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ashish5th March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to WellingtonOnly 1 seat left$82USD $1,968
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Auckland8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Wellington7 seats left$82USD $1,968
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Wellington8 seats left$82USD $1,968
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Wellington0 seats left$96USD $2,299Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Wellington7 seats left$96USD $2,299
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to Wellington9 seats left$96USD $2,299
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Wellington0 seats left$96USD $2,299Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayNov 9, 2019from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to Wellington7 seats left$96USD $2,299
- SaturdayNov 16, 2019from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to Wellington7 seats left$96USD $2,299
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$96USD $2,299
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Auckland is the starting point and Wellington is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request AAT Kings to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AAT Kings booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2019 the full payment of $1,968 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1968 for Northern Spotlight, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 190 km
- Bay of Islands (New Zealand)
- 11 km
- Paihia (New Zealand)
- 185 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 160 km
- Waitomo Caves (New Zealand)
- 100 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 14 km
- Tamaki Maori Village (New Zealand)
- 53 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 79 km
- Mount Ruapehu (New Zealand)
- 10 km
- Tongariro National Park (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,968 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,292 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 91 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Northern Spotlight