Top End Highlights
- Our saving
- US $ 2,085
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Explore the natural beauty of the Land Down Under.
- Listen to stories of Aboriginal culture and their legends.
- Take a dip in the crystal-clear pool at Wangi Falls.
- Sit back and relax on a cruise of Katherine Gorge.
- Denyse Demers's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
We would prefer hanging name tag instead of pinning.
- JOHN GULCZYNSKI's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
Professional operated, tour director Adam added to the experience and is a credit to aat kings.
- Gareth's review about another AAT Kings tour4.5 - Excellent
Really great way to see Western Australia and what it has to offer, the coast was an absolute highlight
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Darwin
- Day 2: Darwin – Katherine
- Day 3: Katherine Gorge
- Day 4: Katherine – Kakadu
- Day 5: Kakadu National Park
- Day 6: Farewell from Darwin
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- AAT Kings
- Discover the Top End with AAT Kings
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
- Explore Australia's spectacular Northern Territory with AAT Kings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need to advise you if I have any mobility issues or a serious medical condition?
Its essential you advise our team of Travel Experts at the time of booking if you have any mobility issues or serious medical conditions, so that we can ensure, as much as possible, your needs are met on your tour. Unfortunately due to space considerations on this tour it is not possible to accommodate motorised scooters and non-collapsible wheelchairs.
Do you cater for special dietary requirements?
If you have a special dietary requirement such as gluten-free, vegetarian etc please advise our team of Travel Experts at the time of booking to ensure the tour operator can do their best to accommodate your request.
When will I receive my travel documents?
Your travel documents will be posted to you in a travel wallet which will contain your documents and luggage tags to you approximately four weeks before your departure date.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay3rd January 2019
Top End Highlights
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Darwin6 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to DarwinOnly 1 seat left$65USD $2,085
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Darwin6 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$65USD $2,085
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Darwin6 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$65USD $2,085
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Darwin6 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Darwin0 seats left$65USD $2,085Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayApr 26, 2020from Darwin6 DaysFridayMay 1, 2020to Darwin8 seats left$66USD $2,129
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Darwin6 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to Darwin7 seats left$66USD $2,129
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Darwin6 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to Darwin10+ seats left$66USD $2,129
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Darwin6 DaysFridayJun 19, 2020to Darwin10+ seats left$66USD $2,129
- SundayJul 5, 2020from Darwin6 DaysFridayJul 10, 2020to Darwin10+ seats left$66USD $2,129
- SundayJul 19, 2020from Darwin6 DaysFridayJul 24, 2020to Darwin10+ seats left$66USD $2,129
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Darwin.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AAT Kings booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 August 2019 the full payment of $2,085 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2085 for Top End Highlights, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Darwin (Australia)
- 271 km
- Katherine (Australia)
- 7 km
- Katherine River Gorge (Australia)
- 149 km
- Kakadu National Park (Australia)
- 183 km
- Darwin (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,085 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,369 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 97 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,382 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours