Lights of Japan and Korea
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Miyajima Island
- Day 1: Seoul
- Day 2: Seoul
- Day 3: Seoul, Suwon, Jeonju
- Day 4: Jeonju, Haeinsa, Daegu, Busan
- Day 5: Busan, Ferry Busan Shimonoseki
- Day 6: Ferry Busan Shimonoseki, Shimonoseki, Iwakuni, Itsukushima, Hiroshima
- Day 7: Hiroshima, Matsuyama
- Day 8: Matsuyama, Kotohira, Takamatsu, Naruto, Kobe
- Day 9: Kobe, Osaka, Mount Koya
- Day 10: Mount Koya, Kyoto
- Day 11: Kyoto, Tsumago, Matsumoto, Nagano
- Day 12: Nagano, Monkey Park, Kasatsu, Ikaho
- Day 13: Ikaho, Nikko, Tokyo
- Day 14: Tokyo
- Day 15: Tokyo
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Europamundo
Your vacations are really important! Your trip should be a success: a few days that you can really enjoy. This is an opportunity for you to experience our wonderful planet accompanied by our extremely professional team. Choose the best journey for you! Europamundo is a company of the JTB group, the largest company of tourism and travel in Asia. JTB was founded over 100 years ago and has always been characterized by searching for excellence in the travel industry. “Perfect moments always” is our motto and our commitment. In our buses, you can see the world: not only for the popular destinations but also by the people with whom you plan to visit. Europamundo has many other catalogs. Every year more than 125,000 people from 22 different countries are traveling with Europamundo. Europamundo is the only coach tour operator company in the world affiliated to the UNWTO, a United Nations travel division agency. Our company was accepted as our mission, vision and values are aligned with those of the UN World Tourism Organization.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Tiffany· February 7th, 2023Excellent tour! The tour guides were very knowledgeable. The only complaint is the tour company did not communicate to the guides that I noted I do not eat meat, but all of the guides did their best to accommodate. I really enjoyed the trip!Trip date: November 2022
- APAnn· December 8th, 2019Excellent tour, hotels good. Unfortunately not good for vegetarians!Europamundo commented on this reviewHi Ann Pollard We want to thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to know that your trip was satisfactory in general terms. We regret not having met all your expectations and receive an apology for the... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- BGBernardetta· November 17th, 2019Excellent itinerary with unique experiences, whether sleeping at a Buddhist temple or relaxing at the onsen at a Ryokan. The guides, Paco, David, Pablo and Francisco for the Tokyo tour were knowledgeable, patient and fun to be with. We highly recommend... Show moreEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello, greetings from us. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience, we are pleased to know that your trip was a success. It means a lot to us his words, his kind comment made us the day. Thank you very much for your comments and... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- SGSue· July 6th, 2019Lights of Korea and Japan was exactly that and gave Insight into the cultures, histories and geography of those countries. I look forward to more exploringEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Sue Gaffney, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences online. We are pleased to know that your trip was a success! We hope to see you again in the future! Best Regards, Gabriela from EuropamundoTrip date: May 2019
- BFBRENDA· July 3rd, 2019The guides were great but the challenge for us was the translation to English from Spanish while in Korea. We felt like we were missing out on some of the informationEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello BRENDA FINLAY, greetings from us. We are pleased to know that your trip was satisfactory. We will take your comments into consideration and analyze them to improve. Thank you very much and we are at your service. Greetings .... GabrielaTrip date: June 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday27 Mar, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023EnglishBased on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$4,199
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023EnglishBased on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$4,408
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- Monday10 Apr, 2023Monday24 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,408
- Monday17 Apr, 2023Monday1 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,408
- Monday24 Apr, 2023Monday8 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,408
- Monday1 May, 2023Monday15 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,408
- Monday8 May, 2023Monday22 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,408Only Pay $150 Deposit
- Monday15 May, 2023Monday29 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,408Only Pay $150 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday22 May, 2023Monday5 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,408Only Pay $150 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday29 May, 2023Monday12 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,408Only Pay $150 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- WonSouth Korea
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F. As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F.
- Type AJapan
- Type BJapan
- Type CSouth Korea
- Type ESouth Korea
- Type FSouth Korea
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Japan and South Korea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Japan and South Korea. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Japan and South Korea. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Typhoid - Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 2nd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 2nd, 2023, a minimum payment of $150 is required to confirm your booking with Europamundo. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 40 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Europamundo" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Asia
- Japan Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 2 Week (14 Days) Japan Travel Itineraries & Cost 2023/2024
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Asia from Seoul
- Asia In-depth Cultural
- 15 days Asia
- Operators in Asia
- Southern Japan
- Lights of Japan and Korea Tours in Japan
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Central Japan Tours
- Japan Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Coach / Bus Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Central Japan
- Southern Japan
- South Korea tours
- Japan tours