Shamrocks and Leprechauns (10 Days)
- Tour Operator:
- Brendan Vacations
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Giants Causeway
- Cliffs of Moher
- Ring of Kerry
- Discover the historic Dublin and go sightseeing in Belfast
- Admire the remarkable stones at the Giant's Causeway
- Meet the locals and learn about the life on a sheep farm
- Drive along the popular Ring of Kerry and enjoy the views
- Visit the Blarney Castle and kiss the Stone of Eloquence
- Day 1 Welcome to Dublin
- Day 2 Journey to Coastal County Down Stays With Stories
- Day 3 Onwards to Colourful Belfast Family Fun
- Day 4 A Day at the Giant’s Causeway Make Travel Matter
- Day 5 Journey to Londonderry and Seaside Sligo Dive Into Culture
- Day 6 Discover Galway and Limerick Connect with Locals
- Day 7 Admire the Cliffs of Moher and on to Killarney Make Travel Matter Dive Into Culture
- Day 8 Explore the Ring of Kerry
- Day 9 Return to Lively Dublin
- Day 10 Farewell Ireland
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- Jean· September 1st, 2022Peter and crew very professional and extremely knowledgeable.
- Susan· November 7th, 2019Glen was very friendly, knowledgeable,& helpful . I enjoyed the music he played & am wondering who was the artist of... Show more
- John· June 6th, 2023My wife and I had the BEST TIME ! Our tour director Maeve Henry was all around. Professional, Knowledgeable,... Show more
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday18 Jun, 2023Tuesday27 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,475
- Sunday16 Jul, 2023Tuesday25 Jul, 2023EnglishBased on QuadSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,495
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday23 Jul, 2023Tuesday1 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,495$2,245
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday6 Aug, 2023Tuesday15 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,495$2,245
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Jun, 2024Tuesday11 Jun, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,2950% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday16 Jun, 2024Tuesday25 Jun, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,2950% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday14 Jul, 2024Tuesday23 Jul, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,3200% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday21 Jul, 2024Tuesday30 Jul, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,3200% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday28 Jul, 2024Tuesday6 Aug, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,3200% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday4 Aug, 2024Tuesday13 Aug, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,3200% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will we get free time whilst on the tour?
On each tour, Brendan Vacations offers you the perfect balance of exploring with the group and also relaxing in your own free time.
- I have a special dietary request, can this be accommodated?
If you have any dietary requests such as vegetarian, diabetic, gluten-free etc this can be accommodated for on the tour. Please let our team know at the time of booking of your dietary requests so Brendan Vacations can do everything they can to have the suitable meals for you on tour.
- Are airport transfers included?
In regards to airport transfers if you are joining or departing your guided tour on the first or last day, return transfers between the airport and hotel are generally included however it can vary depending on the departure. If you would like to pre-arrange a transfer please let our team of travel experts know at the time of booking.
- How much luggage can I bring with me?
On the tour, you can bring one suitcase per traveller with the dimensions of 76cm x 46cm x 25cm (30" x 18" x 10") but it must not weigh more than 23kg (50 lbs) due to the limited space on the coach. You can also bring one piece of hand luggage, provided it is small enough to take on the coach and can fit in the overhead storage space.
- Will we have a seat rotation on the tour?
Once you are on the tour your Travel Director will implement a seat rotation system, whereby all guests will rotate their seats on the coach daily. This allows everyone to experience the spectacular views from different seats, and you will get to know your fellow travellers even better.
- When will I receive my travel documents?
You will receive your travel documents approximately one to two weeks prior to the departure of your tour. These documents are valuable and contain plenty of advice and essential information to make your tour as enjoyable as possible.
- Will we get a chance to do laundry on the tour?
When you have a two-night stay in a city, arrangements can usually be made for your laundry with the hotel or at a local laundromat if not available (at your own expense). Please note laundry services are usually not available on weekends or local holidays.
- Do you have a tipping policy?
Generally, on the tour, the tips & gratuities are already included at restaurants and for baggage handlers at the hotels, however, any additional tips you wish to give for your Travel Director, Local Travel Expert, coach driver and local guides are not included. If you would like to give additional tips this is at your own discretion and not expected.
- How many people will be on the tour?
Each group size can vary depending on the departure however you will usually find an average of 40 to 45 guests per tour.
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are a single traveller you can either share a room with another traveller of the same gender or if you would prefer your own room you can pay a single supplement to secure a private room for the duration of your tour. To select a single room, please choose this option on your booking page or by contacting our team of travel experts.
Good to Know
- Pound SterlingNorthern Ireland
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type GIreland and Northern Ireland
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 25th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 25th, 2023, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Brendan Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 45 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Brendan Vacations will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Brendan Vacations" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Europe
- Ireland Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Europe from Dublin
- Europe In-depth Cultural
- 10 days Europe
- Operators in Europe
- Game of Thrones
- Shamrocks and Leprechauns (10 Days) Tours in Ireland
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tours
- Ireland Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Ireland Wild Atlantic Way
- Game of Thrones
- Ireland tours
- Northern Ireland tours