Lapland 7 days in Santa Claus Town on the Arctic Circle!
- Active Adventure
- Northern Lights
- Partially Guided
- Ski, Snowboard & Snow
- Christmas & New Year
- Tour Operator:
- Nordic Unique Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 14 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Award-winning: TourRadar's selected 'Tour of the Year' for Finland in 2019!
- Guided city tour of Helsinki, Finland's capital, on your arrival day
- Activity-loaded winter holidays in Finnish Lapland
- Visit the world's one and only Santa Claus village
- Enjoy the peaceful beauty of the Arctic and spot the Northern Lights
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Explore Helsinki and Santa's Express train to Rovaniemi
- Day 2 Welcome to Rovaniemi!
- Day 3 Full Day of Winter Activities or Vikaköngäs Hiking Tour
- Day 4 Animal Fun Day with Zoo, Husky Farm & Reindeer Farm Visits
- Day 5 Free Day or Optional Tours
- Day 6 Hunting the Northern Lights
- Day 7 Farewell Lapland
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Nordic Unique Travels
We stand out by taking a big business approach to the quantity and pricing of our activities, while still going above and beyond with our customer / affiliate support. We guarantee this with our diverse team of guides, capable of speaking a large variety of languages, including: English, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, French, Japanese and more. We know how to create some of the most adventurous safaris that the winter lands of Finland can offer. We are dedicated to creating the best experiences for our customers. Nordic Unique Travels is a new tourism company located in the threshold of the Arctic: Rovaniemi. Each of our safaris have been handcrafted to maximize positive customer experiences and our catalogue consists of over 65 daily tours. Our most popular activities include specialty Northern Lights Photography tours accompanied by professional photographers and in-depth explorations throughout the Lappish Arctic. Our photographers are some of the most well equipped and experienced in the industry; they know how to capture you at your best. While you’re immersed in the Northern Lights, they will be capturing each moment for you to remember. If you are a photographer looking to create your own Northern Lights photo album, our team can teach you the proper techniques for taking the best Northern Lights photos. Lapland is a magical place! Let us tailor your dream vacation while you relax and enjoy your travels through the Nordic! Nordic Unique Travels.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- PTPatricia· March 27th, 2023Thank you all at NUT for your excellent service, with special commendation to Tangwei for his outstanding help, responsiveness and friendliness in organising and maximising our itinerary patiently and efficiently to make our postponed trip from 2020 not... Show moreTrip date: March 2023
- Elizabeth· December 8th, 2021This trip was amazing. It was only partially guided, we were picked up for all our outings and sometimes it was just my friend and I or it might be with fifty other people. The operator was really great overall, they made all our outings enjoyable. I... Show moreNordic Unique Travels commented on this reviewDear Elisabeth, Thank you for your positive reviews and all the feedback helps us improve to provide better services to our potential customers in the future. It has been our pleasure to have assisted you for your trip and enjoyed your holidays with... Show moreTrip date: November 2021
- MWMark· December 17th, 2019My wife and I had a fantastic time in Lapland and Nordic were brilliant! We would like some contact details as we are considering applying for guide jobs next season, could someone please send us some details? Thank youNordic Unique Travels commented on this reviewDear Mark, Thank you very much for those kind words, it is our pleasure to hear that you had a great time on tour. Looking forward to welcoming you again very soon in Finnish Lapland! Best wishes, Your Nordic Unique teamTrip date: December 2019
- Susan· February 1st, 2019My husband and I went on this trip and we must admit, this is one of the best vacations we have ever had. We had so many first-time experiences and learned new things. It started out by us flying in to Helsinki where we were met by the tour guide... Show moreNordic Unique Travels commented on this reviewDear Susan, thank you so much for having taken valuable time to review in such great details your tour. Given this extensive positive review, there is no doubt that you've enjoyed your time with us. There is nothing that pleases us more to know than you... Show moreTrip date: December 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday11 Dec, 2023Sunday17 Dec, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$2,4730% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday18 Dec, 2023Sunday24 Dec, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$2,4730% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday8 Jan, 2024Sunday14 Jan, 2024EnglishSharing a twin room$2,4730% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday22 Jan, 2024Sunday28 Jan, 2024EnglishSharing a twin room$2,1430% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday5 Feb, 2024Sunday11 Feb, 2024EnglishSharing a twin room$2,1430% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday19 Feb, 2024Sunday25 Feb, 2024EnglishSharing a twin room$2,1430% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday4 Mar, 2024Sunday10 Mar, 2024EnglishSharing a twin room$2,1430% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday18 Mar, 2024Sunday24 Mar, 2024EnglishSharing a twin room$2,1430% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CFinland
- Type EFinland
- Type FFinland
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 13th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 13th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Nordic Unique Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nordic Unique Travels will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Nordic Unique Travels" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Nordic Unique Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Nordic Unique Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Finland
- Finland Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Finland from Helsinki
- Finland Active Adventure
- 7 days Finland
- Operators in Europe
- Finland Northern Lights
- Lapland 7 days in Santa Claus Town on the Arctic Circle! Tours in Finland
- Active Adventure Tours
- Finland Northern Lights Tours
- Finland Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Sport Tours
- Arctic Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Northern Lights Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Ski, Snowboard & Snow Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Northern Lights
- Finland Northern Lights
- Finland tours