Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Explore Dubrovnik's Old Town
- Walk amongst lakes and waterfalls
- Trek through Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Soak in the coastal views from Trogir
- Experience the Diocletian's palace in Split
- Day 1: Join trip in Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Free day in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Dubrovnik
- Day 3: Walking tour of Dubrovnik; drive to Split
- Day 4: Free day to discover Split or the chance to visit Hvar Island
- Day 5: Tour of Split and Diocletian's Palace; drive to Plitvicka Jezera
- Day 6: Full day to explore Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Day 7: Scenic drive to Trogir via ancient Zadar
- Day 8: Trip ends in Trogir
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- RRichardArmitageOctober 07, 2019Fascinating introduction to Croatia combining both cities and natural wondersTrip date: October 2019
- JJohnLoaderSeptember 21, 2019Great fast week long trip to see some great cities and a national park of Croatia. Perhaps the first couple of days could have had a different itinerary so as to have a guided tour of Dubrovnik before our free day there instead of after our free day... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- NNinaArmitageSeptember 19, 2019A good over view of what Croatia has to offer.Trip date: September 2019
- BBeverleyJonesSeptember 17, 2019This tour allows you plenty of time to explore the ancient cities of Dubrovnik and Split, both with the local guides and with free time. There are two free days and our tour leader gave us information on how to get around and what to look out for, also... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- AJoannaMay 17, 2019Our guide Marin was extremely knowledgeable and had a good sense of humour. He offered local options for excursions to fill free days to maximise the experience for us. Excellent,Trip date: May 2018Review collected by Explore!
Highlights of Croatia
From Dubrovnik to Trogir
No credit cards fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020SaturdayMay 23, 2020Sharing a twin room$1,570
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020SaturdayJun 20, 2020Sharing a twin room$1,620
- SaturdayAug 8, 2020SaturdayAug 15, 2020Sharing a twin room$1,750
- SaturdaySep 5, 2020SaturdaySep 12, 2020Sharing a twin room$1,620
- SaturdaySep 19, 2020SaturdaySep 26, 2020Sharing a twin room$1,620
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar