- Our saving
- US $ 2,045
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Walk through the royal palace of the Alcazar
- See the remarkable arcaded hall of Mezquita
- Meet the locals at an authentic mountain town
- Gaze at limestone peaks surrounding 'Pueblo Blanco'
- Age range
- 14 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- MMarkWritten on May 17, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was a little unusual for an Explore trip to combine cultural sightseeing with walks, but I really enjoyed how diverse the trip was. Most on the trip didn't do the treks, but I think they missed out the Andalucian countryside. There was also more free... Read moreReview collected by Explore!
- KKathleenWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was well planned and provided a variety of activities and sights. All hotels were convenient to everything, the travel between stays was short and much time for leisure activities, sightseeing or exploring on your own..Review collected by Explore!
- PPaulWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I would like to give the leader Siri a special mention. I asked for information about art museums/gallery’s that we’re not part of the itinerary and Siri provided the necessary information very well..Review collected by Explore!
- NNadineWritten on May 17, 20193.7 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip was interesting and enjoyable apart from the hitches of the two hotels and transport chopping and changing.Review collected by Explore!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Join trip in Seville
Start point Hostal Sierpes, Hotel reception, Calle Corral del Rey, 22, 41004 Sevilla, Spain 19:00
- Day 2: Orientation walk in Seville and visit to Alcazar
- Day 3: Train to Cordoba; visit to Mezquita Mosque and Juderia
- Day 4: Free day in Cordoba with the option to watch a Flamenco show
- Day 5: Visit ancient Ubeda en route to the mountain town of Cazorla
- Day 6: El Chorro gorge walk to try and spot vultures
- Day 7: Drive to Granada with a walking tour on arrival
- Day 8: Visit Alhambra Palace and the beautiful gardens of Generalife
- Day 9: Train to the 'white town' of Ronda with a tour on arrival
- Day 10: Free day in Ronda to perhaps enjoy walks in El Tajo Gorge
- Day 11: Free morning in Ronda before taking the bus to Grazalema
- Day 12: Free day to relax or enjoy a walk in the surrounding hills
- Day 13: Return to Seville
Day 14: Trip ends in Seville
End point Hostal Sierpes, Hotel reception, Calle Corral del Rey, 22, 41004 Sevilla, Spain 09:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Svetlana17th February 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Seville14 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Seville5 seats left$461$2,506-18%USD $2,045
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Seville14 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to Seville7 seats left$461$2,506-18%USD $2,045
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Seville14 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to Seville10+ seats left$491$2,671-18%USD $2,179
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Seville14 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to Seville10+ seats left$476$2,588-18%USD $2,112
- SaturdaySep 5, 2020from Seville14 DaysFridaySep 18, 2020to Seville10+ seats left$476$2,588-18%USD $2,112
- SaturdaySep 19, 2020from Seville14 DaysFridayOct 2, 2020to Seville10+ seats left$476$2,588-18%USD $2,112
- SaturdayOct 3, 2020from Seville14 DaysFridayOct 16, 2020to Seville10+ seats left$476$2,588-18%USD $2,112
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Seville.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 August 2019 the full payment of $2,045 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2045 for Moorish Andalucia, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Seville (Spain)
- 121 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 124 km
- Ubeda (Spain)
- 34 km
- Cazorla (Spain)
- 97 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 148 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 18 km
- Grazalema (Spain)
- 89 km
- Seville (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,045 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,677 tours in Europe
- covered by 560 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Moorish Andalucia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,253 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours