Nicaragua - Land of Lakes and Volcanoes
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 14 to 85
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Join trip in ManaguaStart point Hotel Europeo, Hotel reception, Canal 2 de television 75 vrs abajo, Managua 12066, Nicaragua 18:00
- Day 2: Tour of Managua and Leon's highlights
- Day 3: Free time to explore Leon or optional Cerro Negro hike
- Day 4: Visit San Jacinto en route to San Ramon homestay
- Day 5: Search for wildlife in the Selva Negra Cloudforest
- Day 6: Discover Granada, optional boat trip on Lake Nicaragua
- Day 7: Visit the Masaya Volcano and artisan market
- Day 8: Travel to Ometepe Island
- Day 9: Free day for optional walks or cooking class at a women's co-operative
- Day 10: Travel to San Juan del Sur on the Pacific Coast
- Day 11: Optional surfing lesson or turtle nesting tour (in season)
- Day 12: Return to the capital, Managua
- Day 13: Trip ends in ManaguaEnd point Hotel Europeo, Hotel reception, Canal 2 de television 75 vrs abajo, Managua 12066, Nicaragua 09:00
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- SSharonBranch· February 9th, 2020Excellent guide. Wonderful birdlife and scenery. Great to visit a country that does not feel commercial.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks Sharon. It is also good that we are able to go back to such a wonderful country after a year or so when it was not possible to visit. People really love the country and what it has to offer. Many thanks Ciaran ExploreTrip date: February 2020
- DDavid· February 8th, 2020Good tour and guide. Varied itinerary. Good for birdersExplore! commented on this reviewMany thanks David and glad that you really enjoyed the trip. The Explore TeamTrip date: January 2020
- AFiona· May 17th, 2019On Ometepe Island the optional tour called Island Tour was a huge waste of money. The guide, Oscar, made up for this at a later location (St Juan del Sur, I think), by organizing an unscheduled optional tour to a a National Park that was excellent, and... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review and praise for Oscar. Glad you had a nice trip.Trip date: January 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AMary· May 17th, 2019Lovely trip. Great experience of a country that I knew little about. Will definitely recommend it as a destination to visitExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review and recommendation.Trip date: March 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AChristopher· May 17th, 2019a wonderful trip better than I hoped forExplore! commented on this reviewMany thanks for your great review!Trip date: March 2018Review collected by Explore!
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday17 Jan, 2021EnglishFriday29 Jan, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,000
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday28 Mar, 2021EnglishFriday9 Apr, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,1900% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday10 Oct, 2021EnglishFriday22 Oct, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,0000% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday14 Nov, 2021EnglishFriday26 Nov, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,0000% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar