Highlights of Poland
- Our saving
- US $ 1,156
- Explore the colourful Old Town of Warsaw
- Wander through one of the most beautiful cities in Poland
- See Europe's best-preserved Medieval market square
- Marvel at the amazing salt sculptures of Wieliczka
- Age range
- 14 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Join trip Warsaw
Start point Hotel MDM, Hotel reception, plac Konstytucji 1, 00-647 Warszawa, Poland 18:00
- Day 2: Explore Warsaw Old Town; chance to visit Wilanow Palace
- Day 3: Train to Wroclaw; afternoon city tour and gnome spotting
- Day 4: Free time in Wroclaw; option to visit the Panorama of Raclawice
- Day 5: Train to Krakow; explore the beautiful Old Town square
- Day 6: Discover the Wieliczka Salt Mines and Krakow Old Town
- Day 7: Chance to go to Auschwitz; visit the Kazimierz District and try traditional Jewish food
Day 8: Trip ends in Krakow
End point Hotel Vienna House Easy, Hotel reception, Przy Rondzie 2, 31-547 Kraków, Poland 09:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- GeoffHannamWritten on September 17, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Well worth going on the trip, good hotels, good food and good value.Review collected by Explore!
- JuliaDouglasWritten on August 17, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great way to see 3 cities. Traveling by train relaxing and convenient.Review collected by Explore!
- GwynWritten on August 4, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Weronika is a wonderful guide. Lots of energy and knowledge. Very personable too !Review collected by Explore!
- KimberlyWritten on August 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We loved Poland and our tour was amazing. One of the hotels was noticeably inferior to the others. Aside from that, accommodations were great. We would definitely tour with your company again!Review collected by Explore!
- NickWritten on June 28, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Justyna was excellent and made good use of our time. She is an excellent representative of Poland and a very professional tour guide. Justyna was friendly, attentive, and full of joy!Review collected by Explore!
- HarrietWritten on June 20, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Justyna was our guide with Explore! She was amazingReview collected by Explore!
- JJamesWritten on May 17, 20193.7 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This is a fairly fast paced trip with a balance of organised sightseeing and free time. It is full of interest and a good insight into Polish history and the hardships that the Polish people have endured through the centuries of being occupied by other... Read moreReview collected by Explore!
- HHilaryWritten on May 17, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The optional visit to Ksiaz castle should be for at last two and a half /three hours; the two hours we were given was too short to make the journey and visit to the interesting castle as well as the grounds worthwhile. Also, Explore clients should be told... Read moreReview collected by Explore!
- MMarkWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was well organised, the pace was just right and our group leader chose some good restaurants each night.Review collected by Explore!
- JJohnWritten on May 17, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I would like to thank all involved in giving me such a memorable experienceReview collected by Explore!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mandy18th February 2019
Highlights of Poland
- Upcoming departures
- February 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayFeb 15, 2020from Warsaw8 DaysSaturdayFeb 22, 2020to Krakow10+ seats left$24USD $1,156
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Warsaw8 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to Krakow10+ seats left$24USD $1,156
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Warsaw8 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Krakow10+ seats left$24USD $1,156
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Warsaw8 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Krakow10+ seats left$24USD $1,156
- SaturdayJul 11, 2020from Warsaw8 DaysSaturdayJul 18, 2020to Krakow10+ seats left$24USD $1,156
- SaturdayJul 25, 2020from Warsaw8 DaysSaturdayAug 1, 2020to Krakow10+ seats left$24USD $1,156
- SaturdaySep 5, 2020from Warsaw8 DaysSaturdaySep 12, 2020to Krakow10+ seats left$24USD $1,156
- SaturdaySep 12, 2020from Warsaw8 DaysSaturdaySep 19, 2020to Krakow10+ seats left$24USD $1,156
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Warsaw is the starting point and Krakow is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 November 2019, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with Explore!. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Explore!. Please familiarise yourself with the Explore! payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 301 km
- Wroclaw (Poland)
- 236 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 12 km
- Wieliczka Salt Mine (Poland)
- 12 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 53 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 53 km
- Krakow (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,156 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,249 tours in Europe
- covered by 554 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Highlights of Poland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 32,288 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours