- Our saving
- US $ 2,156
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- See unique 'tower houses' and enjoy picturesque walks
- Gaze in awe at the impressive columns of the Acropolis
- Learn of ancient Greek culture and traditions in Athens
- Discover unique ruins including the arena of Olympia
- Age range
- 14 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Join tour in Athens
Start point Hotel Evripides, Hotel reception, Evripidou, Athina 105 53, Greece 19:30
- Day 2: Walking tour of Athens including a visit to the Acropolis
- Day 3: Bus to Nafplion with an orientation walk on arrival
- Day 4: Walk to Palamidi Fortress and an excursion to Epidavros
- Day 5: Drive to Areopolis via the ancient ruins at Mycenae
- Day 6: Free day in Areopolis with the option to join a trip to Monemvasia
- Day 7: Excursion to the Mani Peninsula including Vathia fortified village
- Day 8: Drive to the harbour town of Pylos via the ruins of Medieval Mystras
- Day 9: Visit to Neokastro and free time in Pylos; chance to visit Methoni
- Day 10: Visit to the Vaulted Tomb of Ano Anglianos and tour of Olympia
- Day 11: Tour of Delphi including the Temple of Apollo
- Day 12: Drive to Athens for your final evening
Day 13: Tour ends in Athens
End point Hotel Evripides, Hotel reception, Evripidou, Athina 105 53, Greece 09:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SStephenWritten on May 17, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We had a great time on this trip, it was just the right mixture of culture, relaxation and social time with a really great group of people and tour guide. Peter made sure the long journeys were broken up with interesting stops and went to a lot of effort to... Read moreReview collected by Explore!
- AAlanWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It is important to us that the tour guide be from the country. This has added immeasurably to our experience on this tour, and our previous Asia Minor tour in Turkey. Eleftheria Papadakou is a valuable asset to your company, and has set a very high standard.Review collected by Explore!
- GGordonWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A good trip, lots of fun, an interesting group who could put up with me. If you could arrange that the weather for the return to Athens could be arranged to be better than the wind and rain we had, that would be an advantage !Review collected by Explore!
- AAnonymousWritten on October 9, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was good the photo-stops were poor.
- EmilyWritten on July 22, 20184.5 - Excellent
Tour guide was absolutely fantastic, this tour is an absolute must, and definitely recommend doing all the optionals. Messini should not be missed.Show detailed ratingsExplore! commented on this reviewThank you so much for your positive comments and we will advise the Tour Leader on your behalf. I am glad you enjoyed the trip. Ciaran Whelan Explore
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Diana18th January 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- July 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Athens13 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to AthensOnly 3 seats left$432$2,588-17%USD $2,156
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Athens13 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$432$2,588-17%USD $2,156
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Athens13 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$432$2,588-17%USD $2,156
- SundayApr 26, 2020from Athens13 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$446$2,671-17%USD $2,225
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Athens13 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$446$2,671-17%USD $2,225
- SundayJul 26, 2020from Athens13 DaysFridayAug 7, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$446$2,671-17%USD $2,225
- SundaySep 6, 2020from Athens13 DaysFridaySep 18, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$446$2,671-17%USD $2,225
- SundaySep 20, 2020from Athens13 DaysFridayOct 2, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$446$2,671-17%USD $2,225
- SundayOct 4, 2020from Athens13 DaysFridayOct 16, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$446$2,671-17%USD $2,225
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 August 2019 the full payment of $2,156 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2156 for Peloponnese Explorer, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 93 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 32 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 37 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 122 km
- Areopoli (Greece)
- 60 km
- Monemvasia (Greece)
- 59 km
- Vathia (Greece)
- 86 km
- Pylos (Greece)
- 81 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 118 km
- Delphi (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,156 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,623 tours in Europe
- covered by 557 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Peloponnese Explorer via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,055 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours