Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Lake Sevan
- Kazbegi Planned National Park
- See the beauty of the largest lake in the Caucasus
- Wander through the Old Town of cosmopolitan Tbilisi
- Discover a 12th-century cave city carved out of a cliff
- Dine with a local family and indulge in local delicacies
Start in Yerevan and end in Baku! With the discovery tour The Best of Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan, you have a 19 day tour package taking you through Yerevan, Armenia and 18 other destinations in Asia. The Best of Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Day 1: Join tour Yerevan
Start point Minotel Barsam Suites, Hotel Reception, Mher Mkrtchyan St, Yerevan, Armenia 18:00
- Day 2: From Yerevan visit the Holy City of Echmiadzin
- Day 3: From Yerevan visit sites of Garni and Geghard
- Day 4: From Yerevan visit Amberd Fortress
- Day 5: Drive to Lake Sevan via monasteries and winery
- Day 6: Drive to Tbilisi via Monastery of Haghpat
- Day 7: Drive via Mtskheta to Kutaisi
- Day 8: From Kutaisi, full day visit to the Black Sea town of Batumi
- Day 9: Drive to UNESCO monastery at Gelati, continue onto Akhaltsikhe via Prometheus Grotto
- Day 10: From Akhaltsikhe - visit the cave town of Vardzia
- Day 11: Drive through the Borjomi gorge to Stalin's birthplace. Continue onto Gudauri
- Day 12: In Gudauri, day walk in the Kazbegi Mountains and visit Gergeti Trinity Church
- Day 13: Drive to Tblisi, afternoon tour of Georgia's ancient capital
- Day 14: Free morning in Tblisi, afternoon drive to Telavi in the Kakheti wine region
- Day 15: Visit farmers' market and wine factory, then drive to Sheki
- Day 16: In Sheki, walking tour; visit Kish village church
- Day 17: Drive to Baku via Samaxi
- Day 18: In Baku, walking tour; visit Absheron peninsula
Day 19: Tour ends in Baku
End point Sapphire Inn Hotel, Hotel reception, 5,, Hasan Abdullayev, Bakı, Azerbaijan 09:00
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AChristina· December 23, 2019Pretty much the whole group thought the Yerevan Genocide Museum should have been scheduled with an opt out clause. It’s so massively important to the history, culture and current politics. It would have been awful to miss it in favour of a flea market.Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ARobin· December 23, 2019This was (I think) our 21st trip with Explore - so I think that speaks for itself.Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AKeith· December 23, 2019I would add another morning or afternoon of country walking - only two country walks/hikes - need more for a better balanceTrip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- TTrevorScallan· July 14, 2019Don't hesitate - a tremendously rewarding and fascinating trip. Perfect logistics and travel arrangements, great guides and leaders and really good value for money.Trip date: June 2019
- ASusan· May 17, 2019I loved this tour, particularly Armenia and Georgia. Although I have raised some points in this feedback, I would like to emphasise that my overall feeling on return is that this was a wonderful experience that I would not have missed. To see the... Show moreTrip date: June 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AAllan· May 17, 2019The tours of Armenia and Georgia were excellent; the Azerbaijan extension needs some development as it was not easy to engage with a new leader who was less communicative than the previous leaders, especially when the Georgian leader was still with us... Show moreTrip date: June 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AMark· May 17, 2019In Armenia there were limited alternatives available for lunches which got very samey - salads plus soup plus mezzes. Planning itinerary to avoid such limited choices could be tried.Trip date: May 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ATrevor· May 17, 2019Additional time in Tbilisi is needed to do the city justice.Trip date: June 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ADavid· May 17, 2019Additional day in Baku would enhance experienceTrip date: May 2018Review collected by Explore!
- Howell· October 08, 2018Had a really enjoyable time exploring Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan with Armine & Alexandra. The pacing was good (although I would have preferred more active options) but we saw a lot, ate a lot and drank a lot!Trip date: September 2018
Dates & Availability
The Best of Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan
From Yerevan to Baku
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020WednesdayMay 20, 2020Multiple Room Types$3,920
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020WednesdayMay 27, 2020Multiple Room Types$3,920
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020WednesdayJun 3, 2020Multiple Room Types$3,870
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020WednesdayJun 10, 2020Multiple Room Types$3,920
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020WednesdayJun 17, 2020Multiple Room Types$3,870
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesdayJun 2, 2020SaturdayJun 20, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,870
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020WednesdayJun 24, 2020Multiple Room Types$3,870
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020WednesdayJul 1, 2020See Similar Tours For These Dates$3,920
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020WednesdayJul 8, 2020Multiple Room Types$3,870
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJun 27, 2020WednesdayJul 15, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,870
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the countries
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar