Armenia Tours and Trips 2018/2019
7 trips through Armenia with 5 reviews
Find the right tour for you through Armenia, Asia. We’ve got 7 tours going to Armenia, starting from just 3 days in length, and the longest tour is 12 days. The most popular month to go is May, which has the most number of tour departures.
7 trips through Armenia with 5 reviews
- Sort by
Treasures of Armenia
"Excellent arrangements all around. Highly recommended."
"We just went on a wonderful 2 week trip to Armenia thanks to the excellent help of..."
5 Day Trek in Armenia
"Armenia is a beautiful with beautiful people. The guide made experience exceptional..."
3 Day Trekking in Geghama Mountains
"I really enjoyed my experience with Ayas Tour. The customer relations was excellent..."
Georgia and Armenia Tour
"I think the trip was brilliant and very well organised with our amazing tour guide..."
View MoreGetDownload Brochure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,503
$125 per day
25 May 2018 6 spaces left 28 Sep 2018 10 spaces left
"I went Paragliding on August 21th with Best Travel at Lake Sevan. It was the first..."
Best Travel Ideas for You and Your Family
5 day family tour through Yerevan, Tsaghkadzor, Garni and 1 other destination in Armenia
- Tour the pagan temple at Garni, marvel at the architectural wonders of Geghard Monastery, Tatev Monastery and the UNESCO protected remains at Haghpat and Sanahin. Sit in profound silence at the Mother See of Etchmiadzin, the heart of Armenian Catholicism.
- Take a peek into the country’s cultural highlights at the museums, galleries and libraries of Yerevan, Armenia’s capital city.
- Go paragliding over the sandy beaches and sweet water lakes of Lake Sevan or fish for famous salmon trout in the crystal clear waters of the lake.
- Hike or trek across the volcanic Geghama Mountain Range and observe Yezidi lifestyle in timeless villages along the way before reaching the summit of the Azhdahak Volcano.
- Explore the dazzling limestone caves at Vayots Dzor. Marvel at cave dwellings carved into the hillsides near Goris.
- Experience the thrill of cross country skiing in the winter wonderland of the Lake Arpi National Park.
- Go for an invigorating walk amidst a pine forest landscape at the Dilijan National Park.
- Climb Mount Ararat, Armenia’s tallest and most revered mountain.
- Cycling is a good way to explore the countryside especially for travelers who are fit and can handle inclines.
- The monastery at Khor Virap is a great place from where you can enjoy a great view of Mount Ararat.
- Check with your tour guide before you venture out to explore remote caves.
- Dress modestly when visiting churches and other religious centers. Lighting candles in churches is optional but appreciated.
- Consider visiting monasteries even if you are not religiously inclined since they are set in places of stunning natural beauty and are well worth the effort.
- Try to avoid buying bottled water as tap water is safe enough to drink and can be filled in reusable canteens or bottles.
- Russian and Armenian are the two most-widely spoken languages here. Opt for a guided tour to overcome communication difficulties.
- Avoid discussing the sensitive topics of Azerbaijan and Nagorno - Karabakh with local people. Russian and Slavic culture is very revered here.
Armenia Tours and Trips 2018/2019 Reviews
"Travel to Armenia with Best was an amazing experience, hospitality right up to the..."Treasures of Armenia
"We just went on a wonderful 2 week trip to Armenia thanks to the excellent help of..."Eco Tour
"Armenia is a beautiful with beautiful people. The guide made experience exceptional..."5 Day Trek in Armenia
"I really enjoyed my experience with Ayas Tour. The customer relations was excellent..."3 Day Trekking in Geghama Mountains
"I think the trip was brilliant and very well organised with our amazing tour guide..."Georgia and Armenia Tour
"I went Paragliding on August 21th with Best Travel at Lake Sevan. It was the first..."Adventure Tour