The Taste of Armenia - Private Tour (5 days)
- Tour Operator:
- The Caucasus Tours
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 2 to 73
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Sevan National Park
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Arrival - Yerevan City tour
- Day 2 Garni Temple - Geghard Monastery
- Day 3 Khor Virap Monastery - Noravank Monastery - Areni
- Day 4 Lake Sevan - Dilijan - Haghartsin
- Day 5 Departure
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by The Caucasus Tours
Wherever you want to go to in Armenia and whatever your interests, we promise you an adventure that you will remember for the rest of your life. Follow your interests and choose your favourite travel experience from hiking, cooking, trekking, photography, food and wine tours, exploration of the Great Silk Road... Discover the adventure holiday of your dreams here. We will be your reliable travel guide in exploring Armenia as well as its neighbouring countries.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Ksenia· May 20th, 2023We had an amazing tour to Armenia which offers a lot of history, fantastic landscape and tasty food. We really encourage each traveler to visit this wonderful country. We really loved this country and thanks to Mariam our guide and the team of The... Show moreThe Caucasus Tours commented on this reviewThank you very much for your review!Trip date: April 2023
- AAnonymous· May 11th, 2023My wife and I recently visited Armenia and we got Maria as our tour guide. All we can say is that she made our trip very convenient and hassle-free! We learned a lot about the culture and rich history of Armenia because of her. She is very flexible in... Show moreThe Caucasus Tours commented on this reviewThank you very much for your amazing review!Trip date: April 2023
- AAdamS· November 24th, 2022Armenia. Wow! Such a small country but so beautiful and so diverse. Yerevan is a modern wonderful city, and the rest of the country just so beautiful. There’s no better way to experience Armenia than to book a tour with Mariam (our tour guide). Her... Show moreThe Caucasus Tours commented on this reviewDear Mr. Adam, Thank you very much for such an amazing review! We are really happy that you liked Armenia!Trip date: June 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Thursday1 Jun, 2023Monday5 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,270
- Friday2 Jun, 2023Tuesday6 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,270
- Saturday3 Jun, 2023Wednesday7 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,270
- Sunday4 Jun, 2023Thursday8 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,270
- Monday5 Jun, 2023Friday9 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,270
- Tuesday6 Jun, 2023Saturday10 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,270
- Wednesday7 Jun, 2023Sunday11 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,270
- Thursday8 Jun, 2023Monday12 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,270
- Friday9 Jun, 2023Tuesday13 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,270
- Saturday10 Jun, 2023Wednesday14 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,270
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Armenian DramArmenia
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CArmenia
- Type EArmenia
- Type FArmenia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Armenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Armenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Armenia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Armenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Armenia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 28th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 28th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with The Caucasus Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and The Caucasus Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "The Caucasus Tours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Armenia
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Armenia from Yerevan
- Armenia In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 5 days Armenia
- Operators in Asia
- The Taste of Armenia - Private Tour (5 days) Tours in Armenia
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Caucasus Tours
- Armenia Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Armenia tours