Cycle the Dalmatian Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 1,212
- Bike the quiet roads of Hvar and Korcula islands
- Explore the city of Split and Dubrovnik
- Soak in the beautiful coastal views
- Cycle past vineyards, olive groves and limestone cliffs
- Age range
- 14 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Bicycle, Beach, In-depth Cultural
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Join trip Kastel Kambelovac
Start point Hotel Baletna Skola, Hotel Reception, Biskupa Frane Franića 1, 21214, Kaštel Kambelovac, Croatia 19:00
- Day 2: Morning sightseeing in Split. Ferry to Hvar Island and explore by bike
- Day 3: Explore the historic old streets and abandoned villages by bike on the beautiful island of Hvar
- Day 4: Ferry to Korcula. Afternoon cycling around the red terracotta roofed villages and marbled streets to the sandy beach
- Day 5: Full day's cycling on beautiful Korcula island
- Day 6: Morning ferry to Orebic. Cycle to Zuljana, then drive to Dubrovnik
- Day 7: Optional cycle through the villages of the Dalmatian Coast or relax in Dubrovnik
Day 8: Trip ends Dubrovnik
End point Hotel Sumratin, Hotel reception, Šetalište kralja Zvonimira 9, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia 09:00
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JohnedmonstoneWritten on October 18, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Recommend this trip for beauty of the landscape, quality of the roads, and mix of cycling challenge (a couple of the climbs require reasonable fitness level)Review collected by Explore!
- NunoWritten on October 8, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour if you would like to have a pleasant combination of moderate to challenging activity with sightseeing, time for swim/ beach, enjoy local food and have time to rest within a group of likeminded tour companions. Very well organised tour, with... Read moreReview collected by Explore!
- IsabellaWritten on October 7, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Jacob and Zoran made this trip fantastic; the schedule was ideal and enriched by local knowledge and experiences. Would strongly recommend.Review collected by Explore!
- JudySauterWritten on September 30, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Be aware that days 3 and 5 involve long hills with little respite, there are the downhills after but it's hard work in hot weather. The accommodation was not up to Explore standards, the hotel particularly on nights 2 and 3 was very basic, no air... Read moreReview collected by Explore!
- SSaraWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wonderful trip! Marko Mlinaric was a great leader and Zoran Stojanovic provided great van and technical support and kept us on schedule. I loved my bike, Polar Avalanche, it was extremely comfortable and good gearing for the trip. I wish I could buy the... Read moreReview collected by Explore!
- KKirstenWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Really enjoyed cycling the Dalmatian Coast - great trip I'd recommend. Trip notes need updated slightly as gravel section / offroading has been tarmacked.Review collected by Explore!
- JJaneWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The local team, and the itinerary, with days of alternating tough rides and easier rides, and plenty of long café stops and swims in the sea really provided a great balance to the holiday between some challenging rides and relaxing moments.Review collected by Explore!
- RRachelWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a second tour leader called Jelena who helped Danijela organise the cycling. She was lovely and kept me company whenever I was cycling at the back of the group. I really appreciated her support throughout the trip.Review collected by Explore!
- CChristineWritten on May 17, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The extra cycle ride on Friday should have been included in the trip. Apparently, it was one of the best days of the holiday and should have been included and not an optional extraReview collected by Explore!
- RRonaldWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
group dinners often ran to 10 or 11 pm, a bit late for people in my age group, would have been good to get a little more sleep.Review collected by Explore!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Donna9th September 2019
Cycle the Dalmatian Coast
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Kaštel Kambelovac8 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Dubrovnik9 seats left$38USD $1,212Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Kaštel Kambelovac8 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$41USD $1,309Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Kaštel Kambelovac8 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$44USD $1,416Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Kaštel Kambelovac8 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$44USD $1,416Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJul 25, 2020from Kaštel Kambelovac8 DaysSaturdayAug 1, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$48USD $1,542Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayAug 22, 2020from Kaštel Kambelovac8 DaysSaturdayAug 29, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$45USD $1,465Sharing a twin room
- SaturdaySep 5, 2020from Kaštel Kambelovac8 DaysSaturdaySep 12, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$45USD $1,465Sharing a twin room
- SaturdaySep 12, 2020from Kaštel Kambelovac8 DaysSaturdaySep 19, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$45USD $1,465Sharing a twin room
- SaturdaySep 19, 2020from Kaštel Kambelovac8 DaysSaturdaySep 26, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$45USD $1,465Sharing a twin room
- SaturdaySep 26, 2020from Kaštel Kambelovac8 DaysSaturdayOct 3, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$41USD $1,309Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Kaštel Kambelovac is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 20 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 January 2020, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with Explore!. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Explore!. Please familiarise yourself with the Explore! payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Kaštel Kambelovac (Croatia)
- 7 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 28 km
- Zuljana (Croatia)
- 58 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,212 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,436 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,208 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours