Irish Highlights (Summer 2024, 7 Days)
- Tour Operator:
- Brendan Vacations
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Cliffs of Moher
- Ring of Kerry
- Go sightseeing in Dublin and enjoy a beer in an Irish pub
- Learn about Irish heritage during a visit to Bunratty castle
- Kiss the Blarney stone and see the striking Cliffs of Moher
- Drive along the popular Ring of Kerry and enjoy the views
- Stop at the John F. Kennedy Memorial Park in New Ross
- Day 1 Welcome to the Emerald Isle
- Day 2 Onwards to Galway and Limerick
- Day 3 Experience the Iconic Cliffs of Moher and on to Killarney
- Day 4 A Scenic Day on the Ring of Kerry
- Day 5 Explore Blarney and Journey to Waterford
- Day 6 Through County Wicklow’s Countryside to Dublin Dive Into Culture Connect with Locals
- Day 7 Farewell Ireland
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Brendan Vacations
As the premier Celtic experts, no one knows Ireland & Scotland like we do. As Jameson is to whiskey, and Waterford is to crystal, so are we to Ireland and Scotland. It’s who we are. It’s what we do. From our Travel House in Los Angeles, California to our team behind the blue door in Dublin, we work together to provide you with the ultimate Celtic experience and a view through the eyes of the locals, seen by few. Experience authentic Ireland and Scotland vacations created and conducted by locals for over 40 years. Brendan Vacations takes the hassle out of vacation planning by giving you access to all the sights and attractions while offering you plenty of time for independent exploring.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Chante· March 19th, 2020We really enjoyed the trip. Ally was insightful and very interesting to listen to. John was a great driver. They went the extra mile to ensure we were comfortable. The hotels were nice and clean and the excursions were great. Will definitely make use of... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- SSStefanie· January 8th, 2020surpassed my expectations. Wonderful tour guide- Liam Hogan.Trip date: December 2019
- AAAdriana· June 29th, 2019Rory was knowledgeable, efficient and professional. He took great care of all of us and provided excellent tour options. It was the first time I took a tour and I travelled solo. Now I think a tour is the best way to go. I have travelled on my own in... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday7 Apr, 2024Saturday13 Apr, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,0250% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday14 Apr, 2024Saturday20 Apr, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,0250% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday21 Apr, 2024Saturday27 Apr, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,0250% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday28 Apr, 2024Saturday4 May, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,0250% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday5 May, 2024Saturday11 May, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,0250% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday12 May, 2024Saturday18 May, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,0250% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday19 May, 2024Saturday25 May, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,0250% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday26 May, 2024Saturday1 Jun, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,0250% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Jun, 2024Saturday8 Jun, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,0250% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday9 Jun, 2024Saturday15 Jun, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,0250% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is travel insurance compulsory?
It is strongly recommended that all guests have a travel insurance policy to ensure your peace of mind before and whilst you are travelling. It's important that you protect yourself in case of any trip cancellations, an interruption for any reason, baggage delays or loss of baggage and medical expenses etc. If you still require travel insurance you obtain a quote on the following link - https://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance
- Will we get free time whilst on the tour?
On each tour, Brendan Vacations offers you the perfect balance of exploring with the group and also relaxing in your own free time.
- I have a special dietary request, can this be accommodated?
If you have any dietary requests such as vegetarian, diabetic, gluten-free etc this can be accommodated for on the tour. Please let our team know at the time of booking of your dietary requests so Brendan Vacations can do everything they can to have the suitable meals for you on tour.
- Are airport transfers included?
In regards to airport transfers if you are joining or departing your guided tour on the first or last day, return transfers between the airport and hotel are generally included however it can vary depending on the departure. If you would like to pre-arrange a transfer please let our team of travel experts know at the time of booking.
- How much luggage can I bring with me?
On the tour, you can bring one suitcase per traveller with the dimensions of 76cm x 46cm x 25cm (30" x 18" x 10") but it must not weigh more than 23kg (50 lbs) due to the limited space on the coach. You can also bring one piece of hand luggage, provided it is small enough to take on the coach and can fit in the overhead storage space.
- Can I bring a wheelchair on the tour?
In most circumstances, you are able to travel with a wheelchair on the tour, as long as you are travelling with someone who’s willing to provide personal assistance to you as the tour guide is unable to do so. Please advise our team of travel experts at the time of booking if you plan to bring a wheelchair to ensure your requirements can be met.
- Will we have a seat rotation on the tour?
Once you are on the tour your Travel Director will implement a seat rotation system, whereby all guests will rotate their seats on the coach daily. This allows everyone to experience the spectacular views from different seats, and you will get to know your fellow travellers even better.
- When will I receive my travel documents?
You will receive your travel documents approximately one to two weeks prior to the departure of your tour. These documents are valuable and contain plenty of advice and essential information to make your tour as enjoyable as possible.
- Will we get a chance to do laundry on the tour?
When you have a two-night stay in a city, arrangements can usually be made for your laundry with the hotel or at a local laundromat if not available (at your own expense). Please note laundry services are usually not available on weekends or local holidays.
- Do you have a tipping policy?
Generally, on the tour, the tips & gratuities are already included at restaurants and for baggage handlers at the hotels, however, any additional tips you wish to give for your Travel Director, Local Travel Expert, coach driver and local guides are not included. If you would like to give additional tips this is at your own discretion and not expected.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type GIreland
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 15th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 15th, 2023, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Brendan Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 45 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Brendan Vacations will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Brendan Vacations" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Ireland
- Ireland Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Ireland from Dublin
- Ireland Explorer
- 7 days Ireland
- Operators in Europe
- Ireland Wild Atlantic Way
- Irish Highlights (Summer 2024, 7 Days) Tours in Ireland
- Explorer Tours
- Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Southern Ireland
- Ireland Wild Atlantic Way
- Ireland tours