Best of Scotland 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 1,103
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Stroll the streets of Edinburgh and see its historic heritage
- View Eilean Donan Castle and spot the elusive Nessie
- See Ben Nevis and admire the scenery of the Isle of Skye
- Enjoy a lunch with a local family at their 15th-century farm
- Visit Stirling Castle - a former seat of Scottish kings
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Edinburgh (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Edinburgh – St. Andrews – Pitlochry – Scottish Highlands (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Isle of Skye, Culloden and Scenic Highlands Excursion
- Day 5: Scottish Highlands – Glencoe – Glasgow (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Glasgow Orientation and Stirling Castle Excursion
- Day 7: Depart Glasgow
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Welcome to Ireland & Scotland
- Discover Your Brendan
- 50 Years of Taking You Personally
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will we get free time whilst on the tour?
On each tour, Brendan Vacations offers you the perfect balance of exploring with the group and also relaxing in your own free time.
I have a special dietary request, can this be accommodated?
If you have any dietary requests such as vegetarian, diabetic, gluten-free etc this can be accommodated for on the tour. Please let our team know at the time of booking of your dietary requests so Brendan Vacations can do everything they can to have the suitable meals for you on tour.
Are airport transfers included?
In regards to airport transfers if you are joining or departing your guided tour on the first or last day, return transfers between the airport and hotel are generally included however it can vary depending on the departure. If you would like to pre-arrange a transfer please let our team of travel experts know at the time of booking.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
Best of Scotland 2019
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Glasgow7 seats left$134$1,940-7%USD $1,806
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Glasgow0 seats left$39USD $1,901
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Glasgow7 seats left$134$1,940-7%USD $1,806
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Glasgow0 seats left$40USD $1,945
- ThursdayJun 20, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Glasgow10+ seats left$137$1,985-7%USD $1,848
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Glasgow0 seats left$40USD $1,945
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Glasgow8 seats left$137$1,985-7%USD $1,848
- ThursdayJul 4, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Glasgow7 seats left$137$1,985-7%USD $1,848
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Glasgow7 seats left$137$1,985-7%USD $1,848
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Glasgow7 seats left$137$1,985-7%USD $1,848
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Edinburgh is the starting point and Glasgow is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Brendan Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Brendan Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 July 2019 the full payment of $1,103 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1103 for Best of Scotland 2019, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Brendan Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 132 km
- Mallaig (Scotland)
- 35 km
- Eilean Donan Castle (England)
- 86 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 94 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 105 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 34 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,103 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,179 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 26,895 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours