Ultimate East Coast - 43 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,465
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Fully guided group tour
- Ultimate Stay at Sydney’s Number 1 Hostel
- Ultimate have Direct Beach access in Byron Bay
- FREE Wifi on all bus transport
- 2 nights at Australia’s voted number 1 Hostel 2017
- Private Sydney Cruise on Ultimate Catamaran
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD, Boat, Ferry
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- PhilippaWritten on May 25, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Amazing tour. Sabrina was an absolutely incredible tour leader, making sure everything was as easy as possible for us all the way up the east coast. She’s a genuinely lovely person and made the tour 10x better than I could have imagined.
- GGeorgePerryWritten on May 12, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had the best time travelling up the east coast with ultimate, there’s so many fun activities and you meet great people that you get to know really well! The tour guide (Chloe) was very helpful, wants the best for you and makes sure that you have a great... Read more
- RRhiLawrenceWritten on May 12, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Been a great once in a lifetime experience. Met some life long friends that I’ll be in touch with for many years so come. We did get a bit unlucky with the weather (rained quite a bit) but ultimate brought our spirits up with buying us a dinner. The whole... Read more
- BBethWritten on May 12, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Had the best 5 weeks travelling the east coast with Chloe. The guided tour was very good. Chloe was efficient the hostels were good, the only down side was some stood could be cut out and extra days added elsewhere. Over all very good tour!
- DDanniStokesWritten on May 12, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour and really good value for money. It was a once in a lifetime experience and I met great people and made lifelong friends. Absolutely would do it again and had an amazing tour guide throughout who made the tour fantastic.
- FeyaWritten on May 12, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I had a great time the past couple of weeks!
- ELEdwardWritten on May 12, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a great experience on the ultimate 6 week Australia tour. Felt we hit all the major locations and experiences the east coast has to offer. Especially enjoyed the add ons such as white water rafting, skydiving, and the Great Barrier Reef dive. Chloe was... Read more
- MMaudWritten on May 12, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Had the most amazing time traveling with Ultimate!
- KKaylaWritten on April 18, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
An unforgettable experience. I want to do it all over again! Fraser Island was my highlight.
- ZainabWritten on April 15, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall I had the best time on tour and am gonna miss it so much. Taylor is hilarious and a really good tour guide, he made sure everyone was included and having a good time and got on with everyone so well, I enjoyed all my time with him!! in terms of the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1 WELCOME TO SYDNEY
Start point Ultimate Travel, 2 Lee Street, Haymarket New South Wales 2000, Australia 16:00
- DAY 2 EXPLORE SYDNEY HARBOUR
- DAYS 3-4 BONDI BEACH VIBES
- DAYS 5-6 IT'S PARTY TIME!
- DAY 7 COASTAL BEACH WALK
- DAY 8 EAST COAST AUSTRALIA
- DAYS 9-12 SURF, EAT, BEACH, REPEAT
- DAYS 13-15 PARTY IN PARADISE
- DAYS 16-17 BRISBANE
- DAYS 18-19 NOOSA
- DAYS 20-21 RAINBOW BEACH
- DAYS 22-24 FRASER & RAINBOW
- DAYS 25-27 TOWN OF 1770
- DAYS 28-30 WHITSUNDAY ISLANDS
- DAYS 31-32 AIRLIE
- DAYS 33-35 MAGNETIC ISLAND
- DAYS 36-37 MISSION BEACH
- DAYS 38-42 CAIRNS
- DAY 39 ATHERTON TABLELANDS
- DAY 40 GREAT BARRIER REEF
DAY 43 ONWARD TRAVEL
End point Cairns, Gilligan's Backpackers Hotel & Resort, 57 Grafton St., Cairns, Queensland 4870, Australia 10:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Originally from the Whitsunday's in Australia. I've spent the last 6 years living in Canada. I love to..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
Ultimate East Coast - 43 Days
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Sydney43 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to Cairns4 seats left$494$2,958-17%USD $2,465
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Sydney43 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to Cairns8 seats left$494$2,958-17%USD $2,465
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Sydney43 DaysMondayAug 19, 2019to Cairns9 seats left$494$2,958-17%USD $2,465
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Sydney43 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to Cairns8 seats left$494$2,958-17%USD $2,465
- MondayAug 5, 2019from Sydney43 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to Cairns9 seats left$494$2,958-17%USD $2,465
- MondayAug 19, 2019from Sydney43 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$494$2,958-17%USD $2,465
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Sydney43 DaysMondayOct 14, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$494$2,958-17%USD $2,465
- MondaySep 16, 2019from Sydney43 DaysMondayOct 28, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$494$2,958-17%USD $2,465
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Sydney43 DaysMondayNov 4, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$494$2,958-17%USD $2,465
- MondaySep 30, 2019from Sydney43 DaysMondayNov 11, 2019to CairnsOnly 1 seat left$495$2,967-17%USD $2,472
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Ultimate Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 July 2019 the full payment of $2,465 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2465 for Ultimate East Coast - 43 Days, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Ultimate Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Ultimate Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 7 km
- Bondi Beach (Australia)
- 625 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
- 74 km
- Surfers Paradise (Australia)
- 71 km
- Brisbane (Australia)
- 119 km
- Noosa (Australia)
- 56 km
- Rainbow Beach (Australia)
- 57 km
- Fraser Island (Australia)
- 174 km
- Agnes Water (1770) (Australia)
- 534 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,465 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,294 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 91 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ultimate East Coast - 43 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 34 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate East Coast - 43 Days