Paradisial Peloponnese (All-Inclusive with archaeologist guide)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,821
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +11 Destinations
- Peloponnese Islands
- Off the beaten path itinerary
- Walk through history with our private guided tours
- Spend a night in the medieval castle of Monemvasia
- Taste Greece’s most celebrated wines in Nemea
- Age range
- 16 to 85 year olds
- Hotel, Resort
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle, Mini-coach
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- CFCandaceWritten on February 25, 20195.0 - Excellent
George arranged a wonderful week in the Peloponnesus! So historic and such beautiful scenery too. Hotels were all top notch. George is a real gourmet and he chose very special restaurants for meals. He chose the menu so that we were sure to have the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsPictours of Greece commented on this reviewDear Candy & Achilles, it was our honor to meet you, travel a week with you and listen to your wonderful stories. We would love to see you coming back!
- CCalumWritten on February 16, 20195.0 - Excellent
What a great tour & what an experience! Down to the finest detail everything was spot on. The accommodation throughout was top class ,the meals (all provided) outstanding & the transport very comfortable. Our guide Babis painted such a vivid picture I felt... Read moreShow detailed ratingsPictours of Greece commented on this reviewWe are very glad that you had a wonderful time with us! We believe that running our tours with a small number of people, is the only way to fully understand and enjoy what Greece has to offer.
- StevenWritten on January 23, 20195.0 - Excellent
Everything was fantastic, the guide Aristotles knowledge about everything was amazing, i can't believe one person can have so much knowledge and remember it. And yiorgos itinerary was the best. Every day had different suprises and i always had things to... Read moreShow detailed ratingsPictours of Greece commented on this reviewDear Steven we are glad that you had a fantastic time with us! We would love to see you again as you have promised!
- SSSarahWritten on January 11, 20195.0 - Excellent
Had the most wonderful time on my Pictours of Greece Paradisial Peloponnese tour with driver George and guide Sophia. It was packed with experiences, fun and interesting places, fabulous food and never a dull moment!! I visited archeological sites and... Read moreShow detailed ratingsPictours of Greece commented on this reviewThank you for your very kind words and we would be happy to see you again in the near future. We really enjoyed meeting you!
- RCRobertWritten on October 7, 20185.0 - Excellent
We recently took the pic tours of greece Paradisial Peloponnesus tour. These guys were amazing. They had so much attention to detail whether is the great accommodation or the exceptional authentic dining experience the certainly Leonor stone unturned to... Read moreShow detailed ratingsPictours of Greece commented on this reviewThank you very much Rob for your great review. We always strive to show our guests what the real Greek hospitality is. We would love to see you again in one of our tours.
- PCPaulaWritten on October 7, 20185.0 - Excellent
Had a wonderful experience on the Pictours of Greece tour. Our driver George made sure we stayed in exceptional accommodation, and we got to taste real authentic Greek food. We never went hungry. Our guide was so knowledgeable of the history of Greece. I... Read moreShow detailed ratingsPictours of Greece commented on this reviewThank you very much Paula! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed this tour and we will be very happy when we see you again for our Mystical Mainland one.
- PPaulaChesterWritten on October 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a fantastic experience on the Pictours of Greece Tour. Our guide had so much knowledge on the history of Greece. Our driver George was exceptional in finding the best accommodation and we got to taste real authentic greek food. We never went hungry.... Read more
- EWElizabethWritten on September 27, 20185.0 - Excellent
We did the Paradisial Peloponnese tour. It is an amazing tour full of variety. The accommodation is of a very high standard. The food is all inclusive and is delicious and plentiful. We tried so many different things. We even got to catch our lunch and... Read moreShow detailed ratingsPictours of Greece commented on this reviewThank you very much Liz! This week was also great for us, full of laughter and so many funny stories to remember, even if we had to travel through a cyclone :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Nemea / Mycenae / Nafplio
- Day 4: Epidaurus / Monemvasia
- Day 5: Diros caves / Messinian bay
- Day 6: Olympia / Kalavryta
- Day 7: Diakopto / Corinth / Loutraki
- Day 8: Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What should I bring?
Here is a rundown of what items you may want to pack:
Lightweight clothing that can be layered
Sweaters or fleece jacket
Comfortable walking shoes
Walking stick advisable
Hat or sun visor
Electric converters and adapters. In Greece the power sockets are of type C and F. The standard voltage is 230 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz.
Please note that a raincoat will be offered to each participant in case of rain.
What kind of food I will eat on the tour?
Our tours basically focus on authentic local Greek food which is one of the main aspects of the total experience offered. However, in case some of our clients have special food requirements we can provide vegetarian and vegan meals. Please feel free to ask us any questions you may have about food, we shall make our best to please you.
Will I be insured on the trip?
All our packages are covered by a Travel Insurance program that includes covers for common situations such as trip cancellation, travel delays or the loss/delay of luggage and/or documents, as well as 24/7 medical assistance providing help in case of any emergency during the trip.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brandon14th June 2019
Paradisial Peloponnese (All-Inclusive with archaeologist guide)
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Athens0 seats left$87USD $2,821
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$87USD $2,821
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Athens0 seats left$87USD $2,821
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Athens0 seats left$87USD $2,821
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Athens0 seats left$87USD $2,821
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Athens0 seats left$87USD $2,821
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Athens6 seats left$87USD $2,821
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to AthensOnly 3 seats left$87USD $2,821
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to Athens0 seats left$87USD $2,821
- SaturdayNov 9, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to Athens6 seats left$87USD $2,821
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Pictours of Greece booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 August 2019 the full payment of $2,821 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2821 for Paradisial Peloponnese (All-Inclusive with archaeologist guide), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pictours of Greece will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pictours of Greece : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 95 km
- Nemea (Greece)
- 14 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 18 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 25 km
- Epidaurus (Greece)
- 101 km
- Monemvasia (Greece)
- 60 km
- Areopoli (Greece)
- 91 km
- Kyparissia (Greece)
- 44 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 58 km
- Kalavrita (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,821 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,623 tours in Europe
- covered by 557 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Paradisial Peloponnese (All-Inclusive with archaeologist guide) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Paradisial Peloponnese (All-Inclusive with archaeologist guide)