The Royal Trail Gran Paradiso Italy
Start and end in Turin! With the hiking & trekking tour The Royal Trail Gran Paradiso Italy, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Turin, Italy and 3 other destinations in Italy. The Royal Trail Gran Paradiso Italy is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as flights, an expert guide, meals and more.
Other reviews about No Roads Expeditions:Write a review
- Review about another No Roads Expeditions tour4.5 - ExcellentAn amazing experience, would thoroughly recommend. Having done several other No Roads trips, this one was a luxury in ma... Read more
- JacquelineTaylor's review about another No Roads Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentThe tour was the perfect mix of culture, adventure and luxury. A small group meant minimal waiting time and maximum fun... Read more
- AlexandraMeyers's review about another No Roads Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat a fabulous holiday. I had heard very good things about Sri Lanka and it exceeded my expectations. Our tour was we... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Turino and transfer to accommodation. Free time.
- Day 2: Transfer to Aosta.
- Day 3: Start trek Aosta to Cogne
- Day 4: Cogne to Alps Money then back to Cogne
- Day 5: Cogne to Refugio Sella
- Day 6: Refugio Sella to Eaux Rousses
- Day 7: Eaux Rousses to Rifugio Federico Chabod
- Day 8: Rifugio Federico Chabod to Pont via Rifugio Vittorio Emanuele
- Day 9: Pont to Ceresole Reale
- Day 10: Ceresole Reale to Mua and back to Ceresole Reale
- Day 11: Ceresole Reale to Noasca
- Day 12: Noasca to Turin
- Day 13: Turin to Next Destination
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair, 59 years old26th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Turin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this No Roads Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for The Royal Trail Gran Paradiso Italy, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and No Roads Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for No Roads Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 161 km.
- Turin (Italy)
- 80 km
- Aosta (Italy)
- 15 km
- Cogne (Italy)
- 6 km
- Parco Nazionale del Gran Paradiso (Italy)
- 61 km
- Turin (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Royal Trail Gran Paradiso Italy via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,934 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours