The Royal Trail Gran Paradiso Italy
Most Wanted Sale
ends in 52:50:08
- Our saving
- US $ 2,838
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Turin! With the hiking & trekking tour The Royal Trail Gran Paradiso Italy, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Turin, Italy and 3 other destinations in Italy. The Royal Trail Gran Paradiso Italy is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as flights, an expert guide, meals and more.
Other reviews about No Roads Expeditions:Write a review
- Review about another No Roads Expeditions tour4.5 - ExcellentAn amazing experience, would thoroughly recommend. Having done several other No Roads trips, this one was a luxury in ma... Read more
- CherylOHanlon's review about another No Roads Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentJust finished trekking Kokoda last Wednesday An exceptional experience superbly led by Robyn and her group of Porters ... Read more
- Azim Qazi's review about another No Roads Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentThere are lots of outfits taking groups up Abdul down the kokoda. No roads were a reliable choice and the entire trip w... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Turino and transfer to accommodation. Free time.
- Day 2: Transfer to Aosta.
- Day 3: Start trek Aosta to Cogne
- Day 4: Cogne to Alps Money then back to Cogne
- Day 5: Cogne to Refugio Sella
- Day 6: Refugio Sella to Eaux Rousses
- Day 7: Eaux Rousses to Rifugio Federico Chabod
- Day 8: Rifugio Federico Chabod to Pont via Rifugio Vittorio Emanuele
- Day 9: Pont to Ceresole Reale
- Day 10: Ceresole Reale to Mua and back to Ceresole Reale
- Day 11: Ceresole Reale to Noasca
- Day 12: Noasca to Turin
- Day 13: Turin to Next Destination
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Turin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this No Roads Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 October 2018 the full payment of $2,838 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2838 for The Royal Trail Gran Paradiso Italy, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and No Roads Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for No Roads Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 161 km.
- Turin (Italy)
- 80 km
- Aosta (Italy)
- 15 km
- Cogne (Italy)
- 6 km
- Parco Nazionale del Gran Paradiso (Italy)
- 61 km
- Turin (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,838 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,046 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Royal Trail Gran Paradiso Italy via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 20,819 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours