Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,935
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Tokyo and end in Osaka! With the coach/bus tour Essential Japan, you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Tokyo to Osaka and through Tokyo, Japan and 6 other destinations in Japan. Essential Japan includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- GiselaWritten on May 15, 20184.0 - GoodI really liked and enjoyed this Tour. Accommodations where excellent. Honda and David our tour guides were amazing. I wish the bus had bathrooms, other than that the bus was very comfortable. Even our bus driver went above and beyond for the group finding a place that had the cherry blossoms in full bloom even when we thought it was past the season. Can't wait to do another trip!Show detailed ratings
- ABAdelaidaWritten on March 13, 20184.5 - Excellentwonderful experience! This isn’t one of the places I would like to go back to again.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tokyo
- Day 2: Tokyo
- Day 3: Tokyo, Mont Fuji, Kawaguchiko
- Day 4: Kawaguchiko, Iyasi No Sato Nenba, Toyota, Nagoya
- Day 5: Nagoya, Kyoto
- Day 6: Kyoto, Nara, Osaka
- Day 7: Osaka
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Osaka0 seats left$48USD $1,935Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Osaka10+ seats left$48USD $1,935Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Osaka10+ seats left$48USD $1,935Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Osaka10+ seats left$48USD $1,935Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Osaka10+ seats left$48USD $1,935Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Osaka10+ seats left$48USD $1,935Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Osaka10+ seats left$48USD $1,935Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Osaka10+ seats left$48USD $1,935Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Osaka10+ seats left$48USD $1,935Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Osaka10+ seats left$48USD $1,935Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Osaka is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $1,935 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1935 for Essential Japan, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 495 km.
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 115 km
- Fuji (Japan)
- 38 km
- Kawaguchiko (Japan)
- 172 km
- Nagoya (Japan)
- 105 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 36 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 28 km
- Osaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,935 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,574 tours in Asia
- covered by 194 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Essential Japan via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Essential Japan