- Our saving
- US $ 1,909
- +5 Destinations
- Central Japan
- Pass a sumo stadium and spot the stone Jizos in Tokyo
- Visit anime, manga, and gaming heaven, Akihabara
- Explore the geisha district in beautiful Kyoto
- Snap a picture in the otherworldly bamboo forest
- Pass through the idyllic countryside around Mount Fuji
- Rather Poor
- SEShaikhWritten on September 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentToo many religious places was included . Otherwise it was excellentShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello, receive a greeting. Yes, what happens is that this aspect is very important for Japanese culture and therefore we want to make known as much as possible of it. We are very pleased to know that your tour was successful. We appreciate your comments. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- WendyWritten on September 13, 20184.0 - GoodI liked the tour overall. The Fuji View Hotel was my favorite accommodation, with the Japanese style room with view of the lake and excellent included beautifully presented dinner. The other accommodations all had their plusses and minuses--Candeo Hotel in Osaka, for example, is well located, but the room and bathroom were very small. The tour seemed a little more focused on old Japan, particularly temples and shrines, than modern Japan, although we did have to miss part of our modern Japan due to the typhoon Jebi, which meant we could not see the Toyota Museum in Nagoya nor walk to the Shinkansen station there. But overall it was a wonderful itinerary and the guides did a great job keeping up with the weather and keeping us safe during the typhoon but still allowing us to do things as possible. Our guide Jose was great. However, I wish we could have had a dedicated English-speaking guide with us the whole time, as when he had to translate it was usually after he spoke to the Spanish-speaking tour members and sometimes we did not quite get all of the information. This tour was advertised on an English-speaking website, and when I asked if there was an English-speaking guide I was assured there would be one. However, since there turned out to be only 2 of us who spoke English, and 15 who spoke Spanish, sometimes we did not quite get the full information, although a good effort was made. Also the Europamundo survey of the tour has so far only come to me in Spanish. So maybe they should highlight that the tours are primarily directed to Spanish-speaking tourists.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Wendy, receive a greeting from us. It is a great joy for us to know that your tour has been a success. We really appreciate many comments about our guide José and the way he handled the typhoon issue and that they always felt safe, that is very important for him and we will send him his comments, we know he will be very happy. We greatly appreciate the rest of the comments so favorable related to visits, hotels, etc. that is of great value to us. We are at your service! Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- GiselaWritten on May 15, 20184.0 - GoodI really liked and enjoyed this Tour. Accommodations where excellent. Honda and David our tour guides were amazing. I wish the bus had bathrooms, other than that the bus was very comfortable. Even our bus driver went above and beyond for the group finding a place that had the cherry blossoms in full bloom even when we thought it was past the season. Can't wait to do another trip!Show detailed ratings
- ABAdelaidaWritten on March 13, 20184.5 - Excellentwonderful experience! This isn’t one of the places I would like to go back to again.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tokyo
- Day 2: Tokyo
- Day 3: Tokyo, Mont Fuji, Kawaguchiko
- Day 4: Kawaguchiko, Iyasi No Sato Nenba, Toyota, Nagoya
- Day 5: Nagoya, Kyoto
- Day 6: Kyoto, Nara, Osaka
- Day 7: Osaka
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair, 59 years old26th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Osaka0 seats left$95USD $1,909Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to Osaka10+ seats left$95USD $1,909Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Osaka10+ seats left$95USD $1,909Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysFridayDec 14, 2018to Osaka10+ seats left$95USD $1,909Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to Osaka10+ seats left$95USD $1,909Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Tokyo7 DaysFridayJan 11, 2019to Osaka10+ seats left$95USD $1,909Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJan 19, 2019from Tokyo7 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to Osaka10+ seats left$95USD $1,909Based on Double Room
- SaturdayFeb 2, 2019from Tokyo7 DaysFridayFeb 8, 2019to Osaka10+ seats left$95USD $1,909Based on Double Room
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from Tokyo7 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to Osaka10+ seats left$95USD $1,909Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from Tokyo7 DaysFridayMar 8, 2019to Osaka10+ seats left$95USD $1,909Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Osaka is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $1,909 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1909 for Essential Japan, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 115 km
- Fuji (Japan)
- 38 km
- Kawaguchiko (Japan)
- 172 km
- Nagoya (Japan)
- 105 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 36 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 28 km
- Osaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,909 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,062 tours in Asia
- covered by 314 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Essential Japan via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Essential Japan