Best of the East
- Our saving
- US $ 598
- Age range
- 18 to 40 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Friday - Day 1
- Saturday - Day 2
- Sunday - Day 3
- Monday - Day 4
- Tuesday - Day 5
- Wednesday - Day 6
- Thursday - Day 7
- Friday - Day 8
- Saturday - Day 9
- Sunday - Day 10
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KCKennethWritten on October 24, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Wanted to give it one star at first, but thankfully the tour worked out alright with lots of pre planning every night. Tour agent only informed that there would be NO tour guide 4 days before the actual trip, saying the other group pulled out. So this trip... Read more
- JJennWritten on May 18, 20185.0 - Excellent
Such a fun and alternative trip to take! We went to Prague, Poland, Budapest, and Austria. Even though it was one of the coldest weeks, our tour guide made it beyond enjoyable. She had so many suggestions of places to go and all were great. My favorite stop... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEuroadventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Jenn! The Best of the East is a really unique, interesting and fun trip since it is a bit "off the beaten path"! Some of the best cities in Europe for sure, especially Krakow, Poland with its incredibly beautiful old town, history, and super fun (and cheap) nightlife. Glad to hear you enjoyed the pace of the trip and the activities offered.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debbie8th October 2019
Best of the East
- FridayOct 18, 2019from Prague10 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$19USD $598
- FridayOct 25, 2019from Prague10 DaysSundayNov 3, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$19USD $598
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 13 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 13 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Euroadventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Euroadventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Euroadventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Euroadventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Euroadventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 394 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 53 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 53 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 293 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $598 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,167 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of the East