Best of the East
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 621
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Prague and end in Vienna! With the discovery tour Best of the East, you have a 10 day tour package taking you from Prague to Vienna and through Prague, Czech Republic and 4 other destinations in Europe. Best of the East includes accommodation in a hostel as well as meals and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- JJennWritten on May 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentSuch a fun and alternative trip to take! We went to Prague, Poland, Budapest, and Austria. Even though it was one of the coldest weeks, our tour guide made it beyond enjoyable. She had so many suggestions of places to go and all were great. My favorite stop was Krakow, Poland, what a beautiful city and so much fun. I had an absolute blast while on this trips, the tour guide were energetic, fun, and knowledgeable, the trip was well run and flexible which I enjoyed, the company had optional activities set up for us which was nice to not feel pressured to do them if you wanted to explore on your own. The accommodations were always comfy and clean and the buses we took for all the trips were enjoyable and filled with fun movies to watch. I would highly recommend traveling with Euroadventures, their attention to detail, responsible yet fun guides, and flexible, activities filled schedule are all beyond worth it.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Friday - Day 1
- Saturday - Day 2
- Sunday - Day 3
- Monday - Day 4
- Tuesday - Day 5
- Wednesday - Day 6
- Thursday - Day 7
- Friday - Day 8
- Saturday - Day 9
- Sunday - Day 10
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jefferey24th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Best of the East
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayOct 12, 2018from Prague10 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$26USD $621
- FridayOct 19, 2018from Prague10 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$26USD $621
- FridayOct 26, 2018from Prague10 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$26USD $621
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Euroadventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $621 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $621 for Best of the East, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Euroadventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Euroadventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,007 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 394 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 53 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 53 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 293 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $621 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of the East via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of the East