Great Iberian Cities NEW
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 19:40:01
- Our saving
- US $ 2,232
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Barcelona and end in Lisbon! With the coach/bus tour Great Iberian Cities NEW, you have a 9 day tour package taking you from Barcelona to Lisbon and through Barcelona, Spain and 4 other destinations in Europe. Great Iberian Cities NEW includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- RFRaymundoWritten on November 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentMe and my wife have a great travel experience in this tour with our knowledgeable tour Director. The surprises the fun and excited is overwhelming experience. I give her thumbs up or rating max. 10 pts.Show detailed ratings
- KKarthickWritten on October 26, 20174.0 - GoodThe Iberian Explorer tour (Costsaver Trafalgar) hosted by Kassie Jones was a truly unforgettable experience. As our tour director, she was exceptional in her planning, communication, knowledge and caring towards all our fellow travellers. Our pilot, Joao, was an absolute genius behind the wheel of our large tour bus, displaying a skill that was truly remarkable. Anyone else who is fortunate enough to travel with them is in store for the holiday that they could previously only dream of. The tour itself was well structured, with a pace that was manageable by all age groups on the bus. The coach itself was comfortable and we could easily tolerate the long journeys. The hotels were mostly excellent, barring for a couple of them that were last minute changes - that weren't up to par, but overall we were happy. The only suggestion I would make to a potential traveller; is don't waste your time with the included dinners, as they are quite bad. Rather make your own reservations/plans for a quality local eatery, that way, no regrets for time lost.Show detailed ratings
- EAEmmaWritten on October 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip exceeded my expectations,excellent choice of places to visit. The tour director Kassie Jones has excellent knowledge of the places visited, very well informed and has up to date info of current event. She’s very considerate and caring, fair and friendly to all. She has rigid but flexible schedule that accounts for the smooth transition from one interesting place to another. She’s always looking for the safety of everybody never leaves anyone behind. She gives precise instructions on where to go, shop and meet on the time alloted. Excellent choices of places to dine and shop. For a cost saver the hotels are good and presentable except for its distance from the city center. The driver has excellent skills and also very friendly. He kept us safe as well as our belongings.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Barcelona (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Barcelona Sightseeing
- Day 3: Barcelona – Madrid (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Madrid Sightseeing
- Day 5: Madrid – Toledo – Seville (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Seville Sightseeing
- Day 7: Seville – Lisbon (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Lisbon Sightseeing
- Day 9: Depart Lisbon
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Connect With Locals - Seville
- The Icons | Seville, Spain
- Stays with Stories | Las Casa de la Judeira | Seville, Spain
- Trafalgar Travel | The Good Life | Spain
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Great Iberian Cities NEW
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Barcelona9 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Lisbon7 seats left$95USD $2,280
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Barcelona9 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$94USD $2,256
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Barcelona9 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to LisbonOnly 1 seat left$94USD $2,256
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Barcelona9 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$93USD $2,232
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Barcelona9 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$93USD $2,232
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Barcelona9 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$93USD $2,232Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Barcelona9 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Lisbon9 seats left$93USD $2,232
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Barcelona9 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to LisbonOnly 1 seat left$93USD $2,232Book Now Hold my
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Barcelona9 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$93USD $2,232
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Barcelona9 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$93USD $2,232Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Lisbon is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2018 the full payment of $2,232 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2232 for Great Iberian Cities NEW, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,210 km.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 505 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 324 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 313 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,232 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Great Iberian Cities NEW