The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 08:05:46
- Our saving
- US $ 884
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Ashlan "The Iberian Ring tour was definitely the best way for our group of three to see Southern Spain. The tour was incredible value. We stayed in good hotels (better that we could afford normally) and considering all our transportation, breakfasts and many enterance fees were included, it was just astounding that it was such a low price! So glad we did it with a tour. Europamundo has great customer s..."
Start and end in Madrid! With the coach/bus tour Iberian Ring, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain and 12 other destinations in Europe. Iberian Ring includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- KMKathleenWritten on May 17, 20184.5 - Excellentgood tour; thank youShow detailed ratings
- JCJudithWritten on May 1, 20184.0 - GoodThis tour was good value. Our guide Abdel was great and flexible with tour times. He even let us sleep in one morning. Overall the hotels were good and I loved that we had plenty of free time to explore.Show detailed ratings
- TFTalonWritten on April 23, 20183.5 - GoodTour guides were great, the sites we went to were awesomeShow detailed ratings
- COcarlaWritten on April 10, 20184.0 - GoodI like the tour and the first guide Maria. It was not explain that we were changing guides or we were combine with another group. That was a little confusing but after it was ok. Hey he second guide was ok but really liked the first guideShow detailed ratings
- DWDonnaWritten on April 8, 20184.0 - GoodGreat itinerary and locations visited. The hotels need to be closer to the city center. In Seville and Lisbon, the hotels were too far away from city center for travelers to easily navigate and get around. The hotel in Seville was pretty terrible with dirty carpets, outdated bathroom and inadequate customer service. For instance, I reported 4 times that my tv was not working before the maintenance person came to fix it. The food in the hotel was overpriced and not bery good, but the only option for tired travelers. I would never recommend this hotel. The hotel in Lisbon was fine but the floors in our room were in bad repair and the bathroom was outdated with holes in the marble floor. The hotel was too far from the city center. Our guide for the second half of the tour, Pablo, was okay but did not do a good job of communicating with the group. He was sometimes difficult to understand, as he is not fluent in English. This was a tour for english-speaking individuals. I would recommend Europamundo tours, but would caution individuals to ask questions many before booking. DonnaShow detailed ratings
- MVMadhavWritten on April 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing vacation, Europamundo did excellent job. Starting from planning till the drop off at the airport. Cynthia did answer our concerns and made good planning for our group of 19. We wouldn't be able to manage to see so many places in a short time. Our Guides Maria and Monsorat were amanzing, they had great knowledge and adjusted all our needs for such a big group. Overall we all had great memory.Show detailed ratings
- MNMaryanneWritten on February 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe trip my friend and I experienced was quite enjoyable and educational. Big thanks to Pablo and Maria who were able to provide such interesting information. Maria went above and beyond what was expected and I felt we were not just part of a crowd, but valued customers.Show detailed ratings
- DKDarcyWritten on February 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur tour was excellent. Sites were awesome and both Pablo and Maria were excellent tour guides. They both had an excellent command of the English language. I would take another tour with either if them, anytime.Show detailed ratings
- AMAshlanWritten on November 26, 20174.0 - GoodThe Iberian Ring tour was definitely the best way for our group of three to see Southern Spain. The tour was incredible value. We stayed in good hotels (better that we could afford normally) and considering all our transportation, breakfasts and many enterance fees were included, it was just astounding that it was such a low price! So glad we did it with a tour. Europamundo has great customer service. I was so impressed that any question or problem was immediately answered. When we had a miscommunication about our hotel, they offered a taxi reimbursement straight away, and that immediate customer service made the situation much better. The only negative on the tour was the guides. Our first guide was awful. He didn’t offer any information, when asked questions he rarely knew the answer even for simple questions about getting to city centres, and to be honest he was kind of creepy, making comments about us young pretty girls and touching our arms. Our second guide was much better. She was lovely and friendly and good for a laugh. We could tell she was trying really hard with her English, and we appreciated her efforts, but it did mean that often we didn’t quite understand what she was telling us about the areas we were in. Overall, our tour was a fantastic decision. Trying to get to some of the location we visited on our own would have been impossible, and we were able to sit back, relax and enjoy Spain on a very cost efficient tour!Show detailed ratings
- SSoniaWritten on November 12, 20174.0 - GoodWe had a great time with the tour and got to see places and know more about various regions.Our tour guide Maria was exceptionally good and later on we had the pleasure of being with Jose who was good too. Would recommend this to others who would like to explore Europe.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Sonia! We are delighted you had a great time traveling with us! We'll send your kind comments to Maria and Jose, they will be very happy to get them! Best, Roig
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid, Granada
- Day 4: Granada, Malaga, Marbella, Ronda, Seville
- Day 5: Seville
- Day 6: Seville, La Rabida Monastery, Mértola, Evora, Lisbon
- Day 7: Lisbon
- Day 8: Lisbon, Fatima, Madrid
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$24USD $948Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$24USD $948Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$24USD $948Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$24USD $948Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$23USD $907Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$23USD $907Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$23USD $907Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$23USD $907Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$23USD $907Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$23USD $907Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $884 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $884 for Iberian Ring, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,553 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 123 km
- Puerto Lapice (Spain)
- 239 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 89 km
- Malaga (Spain)
- 48 km
- Marbella (Spain)
- 36 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 103 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 81 km
- Palos de la Frontera (Spain)
- 82 km
- Mertola (Portugal)
- 106 km
- Evora (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $884 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Iberian Ring via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iberian Ring