Warsaw and the Baltic States (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,003
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Enjoy the views as you travel through Masuria
- Explore the incredible Vilnius, Riga and Warsaw
- Visit the Votive Hill of Crosses near Siaulai
- Admire the magnificent Trakai castle complex
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
Start in Warsaw and end in Tallinn! With the in-depth cultural tour Warsaw and the Baltic States (2019), you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Warsaw, Poland and 5 other destinations in Europe. Warsaw and the Baltic States (2019) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- RravinpattenWritten on August 13, 20183.0 - AverageI would like to voice our displeasure over a recent trip I took with your company. I have taken several vacations with Insight before and always had an amazing time, I thought this would be no different. Below, please find our list of complaints about this trip we took to the Baltic States. We had always received a welcome email from our tour guide, talking about themselves (picture included) and the upcoming trip, this is a nice ice-breaker and helps to give you peace of mind as you start your journey, plus with the picture it helps you find them in the airport easier, as you know who you are looking for. This trip we never received a welcome email from our tour guide Anna Luthi, but came to find out, she sent emails only to those who were traveling onto Russia after the Baltic States. Our welcome dinner in Poland was in a very small restaurant, and with the unusually warm weather being experienced, some of the tour members had a hard time with the lack of air circulation in the restaurant. They asked if the air could be turned up more, to which the waitress was obviously annoyed, and complained to Anna and then she became annoyed with the group members for asking. This started the tension with Anna and the group. When getting ready to leave for Lithuania from Poland, we were told we had to go with "Plan B", pack our own lunches and we would stop at a rest stop. Our first stop, there was a McDonalds and store where we could get food. We were told to be at the coach at a certain time, but there were many people at the stop, and a couple was a few minutes late arriving back to the bus. Anna didn't know this, and we started to leave, once she was told one couple wasn't back, she became furious and once she found them yelled at them, and told them the everything would be backed up and it was a tight schedule. We realize schedules need to be kept, but they were no more than 5 minutes late and to treat them that way was uncalled for. We stopped to eat our "picnic lunch", where we stopped was an abandoned place at the border. We had to sit on the ground as there were no tables, benches, anything for anyone to sit on. Our group consisted of mostly elderly people, who had a tough time with this. This isn't something we expected from your company, we get eating on the way to a new place, but the conditions were deplorable. The trip took a turn for the worse once we hit Latvia, we were not informed where the city center was (It was a 1-2 blocks from our hotel), had we known that we could have spent more time exploring the city. Instead, we were very rushed the next morning, as we were only there one night. We decided to do the excursion to the park where there were houses and dinner, again had we known the city was, we wouldn't have gone on this excursion. We were eaten alive by bugs, as we walked through the grass in the park, while the guide was knowledgeable, he only talked about the architecture, and not much about the history of the city. During this excursion, many problems arose, once we got off the bus and started with using our "Vox's/Whispers", several in the group realized there ear pieces weren't working, the tour guide asked Anna if she could replace them, she said no, the people should have told her earlier and now it was too late. They didn't know they weren't working, and so to be treated like that was wrong, Also, they wanted to use the bathroom as they got off the bus, but again they were told no, because they had to start the tour, we were the only people there, I really think our tour guide could have waited a few minutes. The constant "No's", really take a toll and makes the trip become more and more negative. When we arrived in Estonia (again after having a Plan B lunch), we were told old city was 15-20 minutes from where we were staying, when in fact it was a 5 minute walk! Since dinner was on us, that first night, we were told to eat at the grocery store near the hotel, no suggestions of restaurants were given as choices. We found a restaurant on our own, but you should be able to depend on your tour director for help. It seemed to be more of a bother to ask her, as she became agitated very easily. When we toured the city, our tour guide was very knowledgeable, but at the time we toured, the city was very crowded. While that can't be helped,she could had worn something to make her stand out, or carried something. She would change where we were to meet her, but many couldn't see her. They voiced their displeasure with her, which got back to Anna, and Anna's response was to say, she was going to find a new tour director once they got to Russia, as she was tired of the complaints (very unprofessional). At our farewell dinner, the evening was beautiful, but we were not allowed to eat outside, we were taken into a very hot room in a restaurant, while Anna and the bus driver ate outside, again there were complaints and Anna became very angry. For those of us who only booked the Baltic States trip, we felt as if this was a burden and the real trip was the Russia one, as that is that all was talked about each day. It made it very hard to enjoy our time away.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Warsaw.
- Day 2: Exploring the Proud Polish Capital of Warsaw.
- Day 3: Vilnius, Venerable Capital of Lithuania.
- Day 4: Vilnius and the Island Castle of Trakai.
- Day 5: Siauliai and the Art Nouveau Nirvana of Riga.
- Day 6: Riga Sightseeing and on to Tallinn.
- Day 7: Surrender to the Magic of Tallinn.
- Day 8: Depart Tallinn.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Bad by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Warsaw and the Baltic States (2019)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Warsaw8 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$223$2,225-10%USD $2,003
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Warsaw8 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$223$2,225-10%USD $2,003
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Warsaw8 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Tallinn9 seats left$223$2,225-10%USD $2,003
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Warsaw8 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Tallinn7 seats left$225$2,250-10%USD $2,025
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Warsaw8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Tallinn7 seats left$228$2,275-10%USD $2,048
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Warsaw8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$228$2,275-10%USD $2,048
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Warsaw8 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Tallinn9 seats left$228$2,275-10%USD $2,048
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Warsaw8 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$228$2,275-10%USD $2,048
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Warsaw8 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to TallinnOnly 1 seat left$228$2,275-10%USD $2,048Book Now Hold my
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Warsaw8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Tallinn7 seats left$228$2,275-10%USD $2,048
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroLithuania , Latvia and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Warsaw is the starting point and Tallinn is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 December 2018 the full payment of $2,003 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2003 for Warsaw and the Baltic States (2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 995 km.
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 393 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 23 km
- Trakai (Lithuania)
- 177 km
- Siauliai (Lithuania)
- 123 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 280 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,003 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Warsaw and the Baltic States (2019)