- Our saving
- US $ 1,845
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madrid (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Toledo Excursion and Madrid Sightseeing
- Day 3: Madrid – Córdoba – Seville (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Seville Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 5: Seville – Granada
- Day 6: Granada – Guadix – Valencia
- Day 7: Valencia – Peñiscola – Barcelona Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Barcelona Free Day
- Day 9: Depart Barcelona
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- irinaWritten on August 5, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Daisy was an outstanding agent. Because of her, I am thinking to bock my next trip with TrafalgarReview collected by Trafalgar
- MARILYNWritten on June 24, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The meals were not great for dinners that were included. Be our quest dinner was not quality u expected with Trafalgar . Better in Italy . Was disappointed. Last hotel windows not sealed well and noisy all night. And rooms not sound proof from hall and... Read moreReview collected by Trafalgar
- LLinaMartinelliWritten on June 5, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour director Kassie Jones was amazing. She was always there to help out, always with a smile and no problem was too much. She took interest in our group and made sure that we were all having a wonderful experience. Her local knowledge of the places... Read more
- NicolasWritten on May 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing trip. Just wish we could've been in certain places longer like Valencia and Barcelona. Itinerary was great as well, loved all the places that we went to see (personal favorite was the Plaza de Catalunya in Barcelona). Will definitely be back to... Read more
- KRKALYANRAMANWritten on January 8, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
it was a good tour. The vegetarian options were very average. Need to atrer to vegetarians better.
- SSSaraWritten on December 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a quick paced tour, but it touched most of the city highlights of each stop. I would do more research before going to know where to spend my free time and to book entry tickets to the more popular attractions. I was surprised that our guide didn’t... Read more
- RRamachandraNagarajaRaoWritten on November 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really appreciated Kassie's cheerfulness at all times, her great organizational skills and her memory of all the requests the tour members were making all the time. Kassie assembled a series of pictures into a video with music at a short notice and put it... Read more
- AVAlexanderWritten on October 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We've been particularly impressed by our Director, Eve. She was the best ever! We would rate her at 15 on the score from 1 to 10!
- RARamiWritten on September 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour of most of Spain; well organized by a great Tour Director and Bus Driver!
- TeresaWritten on July 31, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
great tour , lovely follow travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details.
This is a list of hotels that they typically stay at, but please be advised that they are subject to change:
Ayre Gran Colon
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Dinner and Discovery in Old and New Madrid. Adult Price: €61.00
Discover The Origin Of "Tapas" & Evening In Old Seville. Adult Price: €53.00
Flamenco: Experience the Best Show in Town. Adult Price: €40.00
Flamenco, the best show in town with a three-course dinner. Adult Price: €69.00
The Moorish Alcazar And Plaza América. Adult Price: €40.00
Albaicín And The Royal Chapel. Adult Price: €37.00
Catalonian Dinner And The Dancing Fountains. Adult Price: €59.00
Mystical Montserrat. Adult Price: €40.00
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
What vaccinations do I need?
Speak to your doctor to find out if vaccinations are required for the countries you will be visiting. If you’re taking medication or suffer from any form of illness, ensure you have an adequate supply of medication before departing for your holiday. For more information, visit your country's travel health and advice bureau website.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Connect With Locals - Seville
- The Icons | Seville, Spain
- Stays with Stories | Las Casa de la Judeira | Seville, Spain
- Trafalgar Travel | The Good Life | Spain
Guides who have led this tour
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Steve5th September 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to BarcelonaOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,225
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Barcelona0 seats leftUSD $2,175
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Barcelona0 seats leftUSD $2,175
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Barcelona0 seats leftUSD $2,175
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Madrid9 DaysSundayApr 19, 2020to Barcelona7 seats left$205$2,050-10%USD $1,845
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Madrid9 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to Barcelona8 seats left$218$2,175-10%USD $1,958
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Barcelona7 seats left$218$2,175-10%USD $1,958
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Barcelona8 seats left$218$2,175-10%USD $1,958
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$218$2,175-10%USD $1,958
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to BarcelonaOnly 1 seat left$218$2,175-10%USD $1,958Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 7 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 7 November 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 68 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 43 km
- Guadix (Spain)
- 340 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 120 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 188 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,845 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,219 tours in Europe
- covered by 554 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 16 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Wonder