Spanish Wonder Summer 2018
- US $ 2,050
- Visit the Synagogue and Santo Tomé
- View the Cave Homes of Guadix
- See the mystical Black Madonna
- Explore the Mosque of the Caliphs
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- TDteresaWritten on July 31, 20184.0 - Goodgreat tour , lovely follow travellersShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on July 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat tour Great follow travellersShow detailed ratings
- CClarisseVenterWritten on May 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentKassie is the most wonderful guide to be on tour with! Always friendly, cheerful and professional, she guided our group expertly in her unassuming way and without overburdening us with inf. I especially found the way she organized our luggage to be already in our rooms when we arrived at each new hotel after a local tour so thoughtful. Touring with Kassie was one great joy!Show detailed ratings
- KKateRooneyWritten on April 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentKassie was excellent! Everything ran smoothly because of her. She kept the group engaged, on time and overall kept the fun going. Her bubbly and upbeat personality made all the difference. I would absolutely take another Trafalgar tour again with Kassie at the lead!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on April 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour guide.Show detailed ratings
- DDanielLuttrellWritten on April 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentLiked the history and historic sites that we visited as part of the tour or independently. Fantastic tour guide in Kassie Jones, and competent bust driver in Joel. The tour was overall excellent based on the trip content when booked. The itinerary for the tour is somewhat short, I would have liked a 13 day/12 night tour spending a full day in Toledo in lieu of a visit, additional day in Córdoba, Granada and Valencia. The rooms allocated to us in Madrid and Barcelona were below par when compared to rooms allocated to other fellow travellers. Our Madrid hotel, room 137, had a 600mm X 450mm approx pillar adjacent the bed. It significantly reduced the space available for our second suitcase. The hotel did offer to change us but were not very accommodating with the arrangements to effect the change. We decided to stay in room 137 but would not recommend this room to any fellow traveller. Barcelona hotel room 110 is somewhat tired, no heating just an extra blanket offered. We were told that AC heating was not available yet fellow travellers on upper floors were reallocated rooms as AC cooling was not working. All hotel rooms throughout the tour meticulously cleaned, and, with the exception of 2 reception staff at Ayre Gran Hotel Colon, all other staff encountered were excellent, friendly and happy to offer assistance when required.Show detailed ratings
- EddaWritten on January 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentTrafalgar certainly knows how to get you through a tour with the greatest level of comfort, interesting places to visit and indulge you in the locale's culinary tastes. We went on the Spanish Wonder tour and had a wonderful experience, not in the least due to our fabulous tour manager Patrick. The set tour itinerary was varied and interesting and the selection of side tours also offered something for everyone and was suited to we of mature years. Patrick's information delivery was always clear and well-paced and he was invaluable to me when I became ill, acting quickly, efficiently and in a most caring manner. The local tour guides were well-informed and varied in their specific interests and knowledge of their areas. Accommodation selections were varied and always clean and comfortable, although not always in the centre of stop-overs due mainly to the costs involved. We were treated to the main sights, tastes and sounds of Spain travelling from Madrid through Granada, Toledo, Valencia and Barcelona. The shopping stops and places of interest left enough time to shop, explore and take photos. The bus was always where it was supposed to be and always spotless. A highlight for me was the local dinner experience at an olive farm. A perfect, warm evening eating outdoors in a typical Spanish courtyard indulging in wonderfully tasty and plentiful, local cuisine. Another highlight was the Alhambra - a magnificent space where architectural styles of Arabic, Roman and Spanish collide in a most impressive manner. I'd recommend this tour to anyone who doesn't mind a bit of walking and can tolerate well-paced but quick tours with early starts on most days. Thank you Patrick and Trafalgar for my fabulous introduction to Spain.Show detailed ratings
- PPPilarWritten on November 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentWonderful Tour of Spain& portugal,With Director Kassie Jones and Driver Joeu from 6-19th Oct 2017Show detailed ratings
- ATAmideusWritten on October 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe whole trip was well organized and enjoyable.more power & energy to maeteShow detailed ratings
- CWconnieWritten on May 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentExcellent staff both driver and tour guide surpassed my expectations ! Wound reccommend this tour to anyone I know!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madrid (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Toledo Excursion and Madrid Sightseeing
- Day 3: Madrid – Córdoba – Seville (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Seville Sightseeing
- Day 5: Seville – Granada
- Day 6: Granada – Guadix – Valencia
- Day 7: Valencia – Peñiscola – Barcelona Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Barcelona
- Day 9: Barcelona – Madrid
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Connect With Locals - Seville
- The Icons | Seville, Spain
- Stays with Stories | Las Casa de la Judeira | Seville, Spain
- Trafalgar Travel | The Good Life | Spain
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details.
This is a list of hotels that they typically stay at, but please be advised that they are subject to change:
Ayre Gran Colon
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Dinner and Discovery in Old and New Madrid. Adult Price: €61.00
Discover The Origin Of "Tapas" & Evening In Old Seville. Adult Price: €53.00
Flamenco: Experience the Best Show in Town. Adult Price: €40.00
Flamenco, the best show in town with a three-course dinner. Adult Price: €69.00
The Moorish Alcazar And Plaza América. Adult Price: €40.00
Albaicín And The Royal Chapel. Adult Price: €37.00
Catalonian Dinner And The Dancing Fountains. Adult Price: €59.00
Mystical Montserrat. Adult Price: €40.00
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
What vaccinations do I need?
Speak to your doctor to find out if vaccinations are required for the countries you will be visiting. If you’re taking medication or suffer from any form of illness, ensure you have an adequate supply of medication before departing for your holiday. For more information, visit your country's travel health and advice bureau website.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Spanish Wonder Summer 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftUSD $2,050
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftUSD $2,050
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftUSD $2,050
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftUSD $2,050
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftUSD $2,050
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats leftUSD $2,050Instant BookHold my
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to BarcelonaOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,050Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftUSD $2,050
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 October 2018 the full payment of $2,050 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2050 for Spanish Wonder Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 68 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 43 km
- Guadix (Spain)
- 340 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 120 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 188 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,050 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,006 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Wonder Summer 2018