Spanish Wonder Summer 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,944
- Visit the Synagogue and Santo Tomé
- View the Cave Homes of Guadix
- See the mystical Black Madonna
- Explore the Mosque of the Caliphs
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- CClarisseVenterWritten on May 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentKassie is the most wonderful guide to be on tour with! Always friendly, cheerful and professional, she guided our group expertly in her unassuming way and without overburdening us with inf. I especially found the way she organized our luggage to be already in our rooms when we arrived at each new hotel after a local tour so thoughtful. Touring with Kassie was one great joy!Show detailed ratings
- KKateRooneyWritten on April 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentKassie was excellent! Everything ran smoothly because of her. She kept the group engaged, on time and overall kept the fun going. Her bubbly and upbeat personality made all the difference. I would absolutely take another Trafalgar tour again with Kassie at the lead!Show detailed ratings
- DDanielLuttrellWritten on April 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentLiked the history and historic sites that we visited as part of the tour or independently. Fantastic tour guide in Kassie Jones, and competent bust driver in Joel. The tour was overall excellent based on the trip content when booked. The itinerary for the tour is somewhat short, I would have liked a 13 day/12 night tour spending a full day in Toledo in lieu of a visit, additional day in Córdoba, Granada and Valencia. The rooms allocated to us in Madrid and Barcelona were below par when compared to rooms allocated to other fellow travellers. Our Madrid hotel, room 137, had a 600mm X 450mm approx pillar adjacent the bed. It significantly reduced the space available for our second suitcase. The hotel did offer to change us but were not very accommodating with the arrangements to effect the change. We decided to stay in room 137 but would not recommend this room to any fellow traveller. Barcelona hotel room 110 is somewhat tired, no heating just an extra blanket offered. We were told that AC heating was not available yet fellow travellers on upper floors were reallocated rooms as AC cooling was not working. All hotel rooms throughout the tour meticulously cleaned, and, with the exception of 2 reception staff at Ayre Gran Hotel Colon, all other staff encountered were excellent, friendly and happy to offer assistance when required.Show detailed ratings
- PPPilarWritten on November 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentWonderful Tour of Spain& portugal,With Director Kassie Jones and Driver Joeu from 6-19th Oct 2017Show detailed ratings
- ATAmideusWritten on October 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe whole trip was well organized and enjoyable.more power & energy to maeteShow detailed ratings
- CWconnieWritten on May 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentExcellent staff both driver and tour guide surpassed my expectations ! Wound reccommend this tour to anyone I know!Show detailed ratings
- SRSusanWritten on September 20, 20164.5 - ExcellentThis cost saver tour isn't cost saving. The optional tours add up to a usual tour. So going supposedly cheaper doesn't work. The tour though was good.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madrid (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Toledo Excursion and Madrid Sightseeing
- Day 3: Madrid – Córdoba – Seville (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Seville Sightseeing
- Day 5: Seville – Granada
- Day 6: Granada – Guadix – Valencia
- Day 7: Valencia – Peñiscola – Barcelona Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Barcelona
- Day 9: Barcelona – Madrid
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Connect With Locals - Seville
- The Icons | Seville, Spain
- Stays with Stories | Las Casa de la Judeira | Seville, Spain
- Trafalgar Travel | The Good Life | Spain
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 5, 2018
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details.
This is a list of hotels that they typically stay at, but please be advised that they are subject to change:
Ayre Gran Colon
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
- April 5, 2018
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Dinner and Discovery in Old and New Madrid. Adult Price: €61.00
Discover The Origin Of "Tapas" & Evening In Old Seville. Adult Price: €53.00
Flamenco: Experience the Best Show in Town. Adult Price: €40.00
Flamenco, the best show in town with a three-course dinner. Adult Price: €69.00
The Moorish Alcazar And Plaza América. Adult Price: €40.00
Albaicín And The Royal Chapel. Adult Price: €37.00
Catalonian Dinner And The Dancing Fountains. Adult Price: €59.00
Mystical Montserrat. Adult Price: €40.00
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
- September 14, 2016
What vaccinations do I need?
Speak to your doctor to find out if vaccinations are required for the countries you will be visiting. If you’re taking medication or suffer from any form of illness, ensure you have an adequate supply of medication before departing for your holiday. For more information, visit your country's travel health and advice bureau website.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Spanish Wonder Summer 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$83USD $1,992
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$83USD $1,992
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$83USD $1,992
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$83USD $1,992
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$81USD $1,944
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$81USD $1,944
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Barcelona7 seats left$81USD $1,944
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Barcelona7 seats left$81USD $1,944
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$81USD $1,944
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$81USD $1,944
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 July 2018 the full payment of $1,944 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1944 for Spanish Wonder Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 68 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 43 km
- Guadix (Spain)
- 340 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 120 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 188 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,944 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Wonder Summer 2018