Spanish Wonder 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 1,958
- Rather Poor
- KRKALYANRAMANWritten on January 8, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
it was a good tour. The vegetarian options were very average. Need to atrer to vegetarians better.
- SSSaraWritten on December 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a quick paced tour, but it touched most of the city highlights of each stop. I would do more research before going to know where to spend my free time and to book entry tickets to the more popular attractions. I was surprised that our guide didn’t... Read more
- RRamachandraNagarajaRaoWritten on November 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really appreciated Kassie's cheerfulness at all times, her great organizational skills and her memory of all the requests the tour members were making all the time. Kassie assembled a series of pictures into a video with music at a short notice and put it... Read more
- AVAlexanderWritten on October 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We've been particularly impressed by our Director, Eve. She was the best ever! We would rate her at 15 on the score from 1 to 10!
- RARamiWritten on September 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour of most of Spain; well organized by a great Tour Director and Bus Driver!
- TDteresaWritten on July 31, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
great tour , lovely follow travellers
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on July 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour Great follow travellers
- CClarisseVenterWritten on May 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kassie is the most wonderful guide to be on tour with! Always friendly, cheerful and professional, she guided our group expertly in her unassuming way and without overburdening us with inf. I especially found the way she organized our luggage to be already... Read more
- KKateRooneyWritten on April 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kassie was excellent! Everything ran smoothly because of her. She kept the group engaged, on time and overall kept the fun going. Her bubbly and upbeat personality made all the difference. I would absolutely take another Trafalgar tour again with Kassie at... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on April 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour guide.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madrid (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Toledo Excursion and Madrid Sightseeing
- Day 3: Madrid – Córdoba – Seville (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Seville Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 5: Seville – Granada
- Day 6: Granada – Guadix – Valencia
- Day 7: Valencia – Peñiscola – Barcelona Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Barcelona Free Day
- Day 9: Depart Barcelona
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Connect With Locals - Seville
- The Icons | Seville, Spain
- Stays with Stories | Las Casa de la Judeira | Seville, Spain
- Trafalgar Travel | The Good Life | Spain
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details.
This is a list of hotels that they typically stay at, but please be advised that they are subject to change:
Ayre Gran Colon
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Dinner and Discovery in Old and New Madrid. Adult Price: €61.00
Discover The Origin Of "Tapas" & Evening In Old Seville. Adult Price: €53.00
Flamenco: Experience the Best Show in Town. Adult Price: €40.00
Flamenco, the best show in town with a three-course dinner. Adult Price: €69.00
The Moorish Alcazar And Plaza América. Adult Price: €40.00
Albaicín And The Royal Chapel. Adult Price: €37.00
Catalonian Dinner And The Dancing Fountains. Adult Price: €59.00
Mystical Montserrat. Adult Price: €40.00
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
What vaccinations do I need?
Speak to your doctor to find out if vaccinations are required for the countries you will be visiting. If you’re taking medication or suffer from any form of illness, ensure you have an adequate supply of medication before departing for your holiday. For more information, visit your country's travel health and advice bureau website.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
Spanish Wonder 2019
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to BarcelonaOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,050Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Barcelona9 seats leftUSD $2,175
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats leftUSD $2,175
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Barcelona8 seats left$218$2,175-10%USD $1,958
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Barcelona8 seats left$218$2,175-10%USD $1,958
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Barcelona7 seats left$218$2,175-10%USD $1,958
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Barcelona9 seats left$218$2,175-10%USD $1,958
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$220$2,195-10%USD $1,976
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Barcelona8 seats left$220$2,195-10%USD $1,976
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$220$2,195-10%USD $1,976
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 March 2019 the full payment of $1,958 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1958 for Spanish Wonder 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 68 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 43 km
- Guadix (Spain)
- 340 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 120 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 188 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,958 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,187 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Wonder 2019