Wild South - Multi-Day - Small Group Tour of Ireland
- Tour Operator:
- Wild N' Happy
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Slea Head
- Ring of Kerry
- Valentia Island
- Cliffs of Moher
- Meet the locals and experience traditional music sessions
- Learn a few Irish words and head to the edge of Europe
- Kayak through the Killarney National Park
- Capture the dramatic landscapes of Ring of Kerry
- Step back in time and visit the medieval Rock of Cashel
- Day 1 THE ROCK OF CASHEL AND CORK CITY
- Day 2 MIZEN HEAD PENINSULA
- Day 3 THE RING OF KERRY AND VALENTIA ISLAND TOUR
- Day 4 DINGLE & SLEA HEAD
- Day 5 DISCOVER KILLARNEY
- Day 6 THE CLIFFS OF MOHER AND THE WILD BURREN
- Day 7 DISCOVER GALWAY AND TRANSFER TO DUBLIN
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by Wild N' Happy
We believe that Ireland needs to be experienced, not seen just through a bus window. We will take you further off the beaten track, immersing you in the most amazing landscapes, where you can meet vibrant people, experience amazing activities and discover unique ancient traditions. To name a few… visit Ireland’s largest National Park in Killarney, explore the moon like surface of the wild Burren in County Clare or take a jump into the wild Atlantic ocean on a coasteering adventure on the Ring of Kerry ….. All of these and more are exclusive to Wild ‘N’ Happy. At Wild ‘N’ Happy our focus is you and your experience. Therefore we take great pride and care in choosing the perfect guides for you. They are all professional, qualified, passionate, fun and most importantly they are your local “guidebook” as they will provide you with commentary, book beds and activities, and provide you with a real sense of what Ireland is all about. There is one guarantee; your guide will be amazing.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- GSGabriella· April 9th, 2023My sister and I booked a tour with Wild N Happy and had an absolute blast! It was such a great experience from beginning to end. Both Michael and Diarmuid were excellent tour guides, giving great insight into the history and folklore of the island. We... Show moreTrip date: April 2023
- Michael· November 4th, 2022There really aren't proper words to describe how incredible this tour was. My wife and I returned nearly 4 months ago and we have thought and talked about this trip nearly every day. We saw so many magical, mystical, emotion-evoking things that it's... Show moreWild N' Happy commented on this reviewThank you Michael for such a detailed and flattering review. We would love to see you again on another tour, sometime in the future.Trip date: July 2022
- ASAlicia· November 2nd, 2022The tour was absolutely perfect, everyone was incredibly welcoming and it was a fantastic way to explore Ireland! 😊Wild N' Happy commented on this reviewThank you so much for the lovely review, we are delighted you enjoyed your tour and hopefully see you again sometime in the future. From all the Wild N Happy TeamTrip date: October 2022
- Leslie· October 23rd, 2022Guides knowledgeable & fun. So many high points. Ring of Kerry, Killarney’s National Park and Lakes, Lahinch Beach & various local meals. Recommend seafood chowder, fish & chips & Irish coffee. If you can manage the expense, stay at hotel rather than... Show moreTrip date: October 2022
- Katja· October 19th, 2022Initial tour I booked got cancelled, so I had to get a shorter tour. Conversation regarding accommodation was horrible. The Tourguides where brilliant and I really enjoyed the hole tour!Wild N' Happy commented on this reviewThank you for your honest feedback. It is greatly important to us. While I am glad you were able to upgrade accommodation style while on tour. We have since taken the decision to remove budget accommodation from our tours. Thank you again for choosing... Show moreTrip date: September 2022
- RBRoman· October 9th, 2022Dear I’d was excellent, tour was great but the accommodations at Killarney, the Glenna house was poor, dirty carotene, turned off heat after 20 minutes. I think you can find a better choiceWild N' Happy commented on this reviewThank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry you were not happy at one of the accommodation venues. We have taken this on board for future tours. Thank you for your honest review and I really hope you enjoyed the rest of your tour with us.Trip date: October 2022
- JOJon· August 20th, 2022Tour guides and weather were great.Wild N' Happy commented on this reviewThank you for the 5 star review JonTrip date: August 2022
- MFMary Christine· July 26th, 20225 stars. Andy was great. Loved the itinerary and small group. The Abbey was wonderful. Loved the other guide but not sure how to spell his name. Wonderful overall trip.Wild N' Happy commented on this reviewDelighted to hear you got so much from the tour and thank you for the 5 star review :)Trip date: July 2022
- Chris· July 10th, 2022Andy was a very knowledgeable driver and tour guide on our 7 day South Ireland trip....he was also very caring and always made sure that we were all happy (even if at times we weren't so wild!). His 2 day ''relief driver'' Diamuid was also a very... Show moreWild N' Happy commented on this reviewDelighted to hear you enjoyed the tour. Andy will be really delighted with this review :)Trip date: July 2022
- Thom· June 9th, 2022Can't say enough positive things about this company. They live up to their company name! Andy, the tour guide, was engaging and regularly regaled us with history (some of it I even believe. lol) Diarmuid, the kayak guide, never lost his patience with... Show moreWild N' Happy commented on this reviewWhat a lovely review and delighted you enjoyed your tourTrip date: May 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday11 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,858
- Sunday25 Jun, 2023Saturday1 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,858
- Sunday9 Jul, 2023Saturday15 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,858
- Sunday23 Jul, 2023Saturday29 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,858
- Sunday6 Aug, 2023Saturday12 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,858
- Sunday20 Aug, 2023Saturday26 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,858
- Sunday3 Sep, 2023Saturday9 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,8580% Interest Instalments
- Sunday17 Sep, 2023Saturday23 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,8580% Interest Instalments
- Sunday1 Oct, 2023Saturday7 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,8580% Interest Instalments
- Sunday15 Oct, 2023Saturday21 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,8580% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airport should we fly into?
The main airport in Dublin which many airlines arrive into is Dublin International airport!
- Is there a hotel list available?
The tour operator has advised that they do not have a full list of accommodations available for the Wild South tour, as there are several different accommodation options for this tour. Budget accommodation in a shared hostel dorm (6-12 people) is included in this tour, however, you also have the option to upgrade to the "Classic accommodation", which is twin-share in B&B's. After you have made your decision and the booking is made, you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details.
- When and where does the tour end?
On the last day of the tour, you depart Galway and head back to Dublin where you will arrive at The Ashling Hotel (Parkgate Street, Arran Quay, Dublin 8) at approximately 6:00 pm. It's time to say farewell to your newfound friends and continue your travels!
- When and where does the tour start?
This tour departs from The Ashling Hotel (Parkgate Street, Arran Quay, Dublin 8) at 9:00 am, however, you need to be ready to go at least 15 minutes before that. It's time to leave Dublin behind and head south to the rebel county of Cork and its wild Atlantic coastline and this is just the beginning!
- What is the age range?
This tour has an age requirement of 5 years old, which means that children under the age of 5 are not eligible to participate in this tour. The tour has, on the other hand, no maximum age limit and all travellers are welcome to join!
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
The tour price includes dorm share accommodation but if you would prefer your own space you have the option to upgrade to a private room for the duration of your tour. Please contact our customer support team to arrange this.
- Do I need a visa?
As a tour booking website, TourRadar cannot organise visas for you on your behalf as the visa requirements are regularly being updated and vary for the nationality of one traveller to the next. It is for this reason that we recommend checking with your local embassy or consulate website for the latest up to date information.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type GIreland
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 2nd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 2nd, 2023, a minimum payment of 25% is required to confirm your booking with Wild N' Happy. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wild N' Happy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Wild N' Happy" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Wild N' Happy. Please familiarise yourself with the Wild N' Happy payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Ireland
- Ireland Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Ireland from Dublin
- Ireland In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 7 days Ireland
- Operators in Europe
- Ireland Wild Atlantic Way
- Wild South - Multi-Day - Small Group Tour of Ireland Tours in Ireland
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Coach / Bus Tours
- Southern Ireland
- Ireland Wild Atlantic Way
- Ireland tours