Best of Yukon & Alaska (from/to Anchorage)
Save up to 75% - Get early access
starts on 21 Nov 2018
Start and end in Anchorage! With the in-depth cultural tour Best of Yukon & Alaska (from/to Anchorage), you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Anchorage, USA and 10 other destinations in North America. Best of Yukon & Alaska (from/to Anchorage) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Anchorage
- Day 2: Anchorage - Denali
- Day 3: Denali National Park
- Day 4: Denali National Park - Fairbanks
- Day 5: Fairbanks - Dawson City
- Day 6: Dawson City
- Day 7: Dempster Highway
- Day 8: Dawson City - Whitehorse
- Day 9: Skagway
- Day 10: Whitehorse - Haines Junction
- Day 11: Haines Junction - Tok
- Day 12: Tok - Valdez
- Day 13: Valdez - Whittier - Seward
- Day 14: Seward - Anchorage
- Day 15: Anchorage (Departure)
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Deborah, 55 years old31st October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Anchorage.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Ruby Range Adventure booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Best of Yukon & Alaska (from/to Anchorage), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Ruby Range Adventure will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Ruby Range Adventure tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,784 km.
- Anchorage (USA)
- 222 km
- Denali NP (USA)
- 256 km
- Fairbanks (USA)
- 406 km
- Dawson City (Canada)
- 434 km
- Whitehorse (Canada)
- 141 km
- Skagway (USA)
- 141 km
- Whitehorse (Canada)
- 133 km
- Haines Junction (Canada)
- 405 km
- Tok (USA)
- 301 km
- Valdez (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,749 tours in North America
- covered by 72 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of Yukon & Alaska (from/to Anchorage) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,066 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours