New Year Eve in Umbria
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 67:43:57
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Take part in exciting cooking classes
- See the spectacular Christmas tree in Gubbio
- Stroll through the historic center of Perugia
- Visit the mystical city of Assisi
- Enjoy New Year’s Eve fireworks
- Age range
- 15 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start in Perugia and end in Assisi! With the christmas & new year tour New Year Eve in Umbria, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Perugia, Italy and 3 other destinations in Italy. New Year Eve in Umbria is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Let's Cook in Umbria:Write a review
- Judith Roberts's review about another Let's Cook in Umbria tour5.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely amazing. Would recommend to anyone to experience authentic cuisine Raffaella was a fantastic person, beautifu... Read more
- Joy Richardson's review about another Let's Cook in Umbria tour5.0 - ExcellentOur Let's Cook in Umbria tour more than exceeded our expectations. Raffaella was an exception... Read more
- Theresa Barbalas's review about another Let's Cook in Umbria tour5.0 - Excellent... chose to celebrate my "big-zero" birthday at La Volpe E L'Uva, with "Let's Cook in Umbria!!!" Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Thursday 28th December – Arrive in Perugia
- Friday 29th December – Cooking + Monumental Nativity scenes in Città della Pieve
- Saturday 30th December – Cooking + Gubbio Tour
- Sunday 31th December – Cooking + Assisi Tour
- Monday 1st January: Departure.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Christmas cappelletti - recipe from Umbria, Italy
- Potatoes gnocchi
- Let's cook in Umbria - revew
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emily Jane22nd December 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Perugia is the starting point and Assisi is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Let's Cook in Umbria booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for New Year Eve in Umbria, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Let's Cook in Umbria will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Let's Cook in Umbria tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 131 km.
- Perugia (Italy)
- 36 km
- Città della Pieve (Italy)
- 64 km
- Gubbio (Italy)
- 31 km
- Assisi (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for New Year Eve in Umbria via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,893 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours