Rafting in Voidomatis River
Start and end in Aristi
- Tour Operator:
- Greek Adventure
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 8 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time with smaller, interest-free instalments. Learn More
Book once and share the cost with split payments. Learn More
Plan your adventure:
Start and end in Aristi! With the White water rafting tour Rafting in Voidomatis River, you have a 1 day tour package taking you through Aristi, Greece. Rafting in Voidomatis River includes more.
- Day 1: Rafting in Voidomatis river, Zagori, Ioannina
- Additional Services
Reviews About This Operator
- Abir· September 10th, 2019We were just two in the group everything goes as well as planned the guide was very good was ready to all the options... Show more
- isaac· June 11th, 2018This tour was a remarkable and unforgettable. started with the knowledge that the management stand obliged to issue... Show more
Dates & Availability
Rafting in Voidomatis River
From Aristi to Aristi
No credit card fees
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Saturday25 Mar, 2023Saturday25 Mar, 2023English$49
- Sunday26 Mar, 2023Sunday26 Mar, 2023English$49
- Monday27 Mar, 2023Monday27 Mar, 2023English$49
- Tuesday28 Mar, 2023Tuesday28 Mar, 2023English$49
- Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Wednesday29 Mar, 2023English$49
- Thursday30 Mar, 2023Thursday30 Mar, 2023English$49
- Friday31 Mar, 2023Friday31 Mar, 2023English$49
- Saturday1 Apr, 2023Saturday1 Apr, 2023English$49
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Sunday2 Apr, 2023English$49
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Monday3 Apr, 2023English$49
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CGreece
- Type EGreece
- Type FGreece
- Type DGreece
- Type MGreece
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 21st, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 21st, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Greek Adventure. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Greek Adventure will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Greek Adventure" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.