Porto to Lisbon Atlantic Ride
- Our saving
- US $ 1,877
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- KBKathleenWritten on May 17, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We enjoyed the tour route for the most part, especially the parts that went through small villages and green areas. The forest parts were a bit dull but still nice riding. All or our guides were excellent. Our lunches were prepared with care, but I would... Read more
- SStephenOBrienWritten on October 15, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Portugal is a jewel.... Biking the Atlantic Coast from Porto to Lisbon was the perfect manner to get a feel for the country. Seafood was outstanding. The guides advised us to eat at wonderful restaurants along the coast. Would have liked more time in... Read more
- DADebraWritten on July 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I would recommend this tour to anyone. While the biking was a challenge at times (more hills, more technical riding than I had anticipated), the scenery was amazing and the group dynamic could not have been better. People and the guide supported you no... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Porto; afternoon orientation tour and guided wine tasting at a Port wine cellar.
- Day 2: Gentle coastal ride to the seaside town of Furadouro, renowned for its excellent fish. Free time to explore the lively town or relax at the beach.
- Day 3: Cycle to Mira via the protected Natural Reserve of the São Jacinto dunes; en route visit to the pretty coastal town of Costa Nova.
- Day 4: Follow the Portuguese Silver Coast and ride to Figuera da Foz through a peaceful pine forest.
- Day 5: Coastal ride to the village of Sao Pedro do Moel; free time to relax by the beach or explore the town.
- Day 6: Transfer to the famous town of Nazaré, where some of the highest waves in the world are recorded annually; pedal to Óbidos, a stunning fortified mediaeval village.
- Day 7: Private transfer to Lisbon. Free day for individual sightseeing and optional Fado dinner.
- Day 8: End Lisbon.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
Porto to Lisbon Atlantic Ride
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Porto8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Lisbon0 seats left$47USD $2,278
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Porto8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Lisbon0 seats left$47USD $2,278
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Porto8 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Lisbon0 seats left$48USD $2,357
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Porto8 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Lisbon0 seats left$48USD $2,357
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Porto8 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Lisbon0 seats left$50USD $2,425
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Porto8 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Lisbon5 seats left$146$2,405-6%USD $2,259
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Porto8 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Lisbon8 seats left$146$2,405-6%USD $2,259
- WednesdaySep 11, 2019from Porto8 DaysWednesdaySep 18, 2019to Lisbon8 seats left$146$2,405-6%USD $2,259
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Porto8 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to LisbonOnly 3 seats left$146$2,405-6%USD $2,259Book Now Hold my
- WednesdaySep 18, 2019from Porto8 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to LisbonOnly 1 seat left$145$2,325-6%USD $2,180Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto is the starting point and Lisbon is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 75 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 August 2019 the full payment of $1,877 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1877 for Porto to Lisbon Atlantic Ride, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Porto (Portugal)
- 32 km
- Furadouro (Portugal)
- 21 km
- Reserva Natural das Dunas de Sao Jacinto (Portugal)
- 8 km
- Costa Nova do Prado (Portugal)
- 21 km
- Mira (Portugal)
- 32 km
- Figueira da Foz (Portugal)
- 38 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 73 km
- Sao Pedro de Moel (Portugal)
- 17 km
- Nazare (Portugal)
- 28 km
- Obidos (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,877 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,179 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Porto to Lisbon Atlantic Ride