Porto to Lisbon Atlantic Ride
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Start Porto; afternoon orientation tour and guided wine tasting at a Port wine cellar.
- Day 2: Gentle coastal ride to historic Ovar via the lively seaside town of Furadouro.
- Day 3: Cycle to Mira via the protected Natural Reserve of the São Jacinto dunes; en route visit to the pretty coastal town of Costa Nova.
- Day 4: Follow the Portuguese Silver Coast and ride to Figuera da Foz.
- Day 5: Coastal ride to the village of Sao Pedro do Moel; free time to relax by the beach or explore the town.
- Day 6: Cycle to the famous town of Nazaré, where some of the highest waves in the world are recorded annually; pedal to Óbidos, a stunning fortified mediaeval village.
- Day 7: Private transfer to Lisbon. Free day for individual sightseeing.
- Day 8: End Lisbon.
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- SSusanchadwick· June 26th, 2019breakfasts at hotels included were good. Lunches and dinners were not included however the guide offered to handle arranging the lunch meals for 70 euros per person, which everyone agreed to. The guide arranged one picnic lunch prepared by the guide... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- JMjane· June 26th, 2019the trip should have been excellent but our guide was very poor. in fact it turned out we did not have a guide - the fellow who was leading the trip said he was the one who worked out fo the office organizing itineraries hotel restaurants etc.. The... Show moreExodus Travels commented on this reviewWe would like to thank Jane for her feedback, although we sincerely regret that this trip did not live up to expectations and that she was so disappointed with her tour leader, Alex. At Exodus we take great pride in our tour leaders and Alex has been... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- Lou· June 13th, 2019Great ride, pedaling along the beach and through forests, many miles of which are bicycle path and board walk. The bicycle provided were perfect, lightweight, front suspension MTBs with provided large capacity handlebar bag. The ride was not overly... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
- KBKathleen· May 17th, 2019We enjoyed the tour route for the most part, especially the parts that went through small villages and green areas. The forest parts were a bit dull but still nice riding. All or our guides were excellent. Our lunches were prepared with care, but I... Show moreTrip date: April 2019
- SStephenOBrien· October 15th, 2018Portugal is a jewel.... Biking the Atlantic Coast from Porto to Lisbon was the perfect manner to get a feel for the country. Seafood was outstanding. The guides advised us to eat at wonderful restaurants along the coast. Would have liked more time... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- DADebra· July 4th, 2018I would recommend this tour to anyone. While the biking was a challenge at times (more hills, more technical riding than I had anticipated), the scenery was amazing and the group dynamic could not have been better. People and the guide supported you no... Show moreTrip date: June 2018
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday26 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday3 Oct, 2021Based on Twin ShareSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,749
- -9%Sunday3 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday10 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,649$2,399Book With Flexibility
- -15%Sunday10 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday17 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,649$2,251Book With Flexibility
- Sunday17 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday24 Oct, 2021Based on Twin ShareSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,579
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday10 Apr, 2022EnglishSunday17 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday17 Apr, 2022EnglishSunday24 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest Instalments
- Sunday24 Apr, 2022EnglishSunday1 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,6490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday1 May, 2022EnglishSunday8 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,5790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday8 May, 2022EnglishSunday15 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,5790% Interest Instalments
- Wednesday11 May, 2022EnglishWednesday18 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,7490% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Portugal
- Portugal Travel Guide
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Cycling Tour Companies
- Amazing Private Bicycle Tours | TourRadar
- Rad & Reisen
- Portugal from Porto
- Portugal Bicycle
- 8 days Portugal
- From Porto to Lisbon
- Operators in Europe
- Bicycle tours
- Central Portugal tours
- Portugal tours
- Europe tours
- Central Portugal