Porto to Lisbon Atlantic Ride
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 54:28:32
- Our saving
- US $ 2,055
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Porto and end in Lisbon! With the bicycle tour Porto to Lisbon Atlantic Ride, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Porto to Lisbon and through Porto, Portugal and 10 other destinations in Portugal. Porto to Lisbon Atlantic Ride includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Danielle Finley's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.0 - GoodMy rating missed the Excellent mark only because the whales were not at the rendez-vous, which Exodus can hardly be bla... Read more
- John Howcroft's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent walks with a very good, knowledgeable guide (Andrea). Good quality hotels. Nice to have final day to myself in... Read more
- Kevin Bruce's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentA great joy. Migle is a gem.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Porto; afternoon orientation tour and guided wine tasting at a Port wine cellar.
- Day 2: Gentle coastal ride to the seaside town of Furadouro, renowned for its excellent fish. Free time to explore the lively town or relax at the beach.
- Day 3: Cycle to Mira via the protected Natural Reserve of the São Jacinto dunes; en route visit to the pretty coastal town of Costa Nova.
- Day 4: Follow the Portuguese silver coast and ride to Figuera da Foz through a peaceful pine forest.
- Day 5: Coastal ride to the village of Sao Pedro do Moel; free time to relax by the beach or explore the town.
- Day 6: Pedal to the famous town of Nazare', where some of the highest waves in the world are recorded annually; continue to Óbidos, a stunning fortified mediaeval village.
- Day 7: Private transfer to Lisbon. Free day for indiviidual sightseeing and optional Fado dinner.
- Day 8: End Lisbon.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janice22nd December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Porto to Lisbon Atlantic Ride
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Porto8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$52USD $2,095
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Porto8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$53USD $2,135
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Porto8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$53USD $2,135
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Porto8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to LisbonOnly 1 seat left$53USD $2,135Book Now Hold my
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Porto8 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$53USD $2,135
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Porto8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$53USD $2,135
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Porto8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to LisbonOnly 2 seats left$51USD $2,055Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Porto8 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$50USD $2,015
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Porto8 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Lisbon8 seats left$54USD $2,165Instant BookHold my
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Porto8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Lisbon8 seats left$54USD $2,165Instant BookHold my
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto is the starting point and Lisbon is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $2,055 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2055 for Porto to Lisbon Atlantic Ride, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 342 km.
- Porto (Portugal)
- 32 km
- Furadouro (Portugal)
- 21 km
- Reserva Natural das Dunas de Sao Jacinto (Portugal)
- 8 km
- Costa Nova do Prado (Portugal)
- 21 km
- Mira (Portugal)
- 32 km
- Figueira da Foz (Portugal)
- 38 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 73 km
- Sao Pedro de Moel (Portugal)
- 17 km
- Nazare (Portugal)
- 28 km
- Obidos (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,055 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours