Porto to Lisbon Atlantic Ride
- Our saving
- US $ 2,015
- Rather Poor
- SStephenOBrienWritten on October 15, 20184.0 - GoodPortugal is a jewel.... Biking the Atlantic Coast from Porto to Lisbon was the perfect manner to get a feel for the country. Seafood was outstanding. The guides advised us to eat at wonderful restaurants along the coast. Would have liked more time in Nazare to visit the beaches. Also, the ability to carry only two people at a time in the "sag wagon" was a big drawback.Show detailed ratings
- DADebraWritten on July 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentI would recommend this tour to anyone. While the biking was a challenge at times (more hills, more technical riding than I had anticipated), the scenery was amazing and the group dynamic could not have been better. People and the guide supported you no matter what--if you climbed up a hill, walked your bike or rode in the van, you had the freedom and support to do what was best for you. It was very well organized during the rides, and we had some freedom to either be with the whole group, with a smaller group or by ourselves in the evenings and that flexible approach to downtime was appreciated. Our guides Marco and Joan were the best; they clearly love their jobs and their country and were eager to share its history and culture with us. Their warmth and sense of humor are things I will remember fondly from the trip. People on the tour were a mix of friends traveling together, couples, and people who came alone. Toughest part of the trip was saying good-bye to them but I look forward to exploring other parts of the world with this tour group.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Porto; afternoon orientation tour and guided wine tasting at a Port wine cellar.
- Day 2: Gentle coastal ride to the seaside town of Furadouro, renowned for its excellent fish. Free time to explore the lively town or relax at the beach.
- Day 3: Cycle to Mira via the protected Natural Reserve of the São Jacinto dunes; en route visit to the pretty coastal town of Costa Nova.
- Day 4: Follow the Portuguese silver coast and ride to Figuera da Foz through a peaceful pine forest.
- Day 5: Coastal ride to the village of Sao Pedro do Moel; free time to relax by the beach or explore the town.
- Day 6: Transfer to the famous town of Nazare', where some of the highest waves in the world are recorded annually; pedal to Óbidos, a stunning fortified mediaeval village.
- Day 7: Private transfer to Lisbon. Free day for individual sightseeing and optional Fado dinner.
- Day 8: End Lisbon.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
Porto to Lisbon Atlantic Ride
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Porto8 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Lisbon8 seats left$101USD $2,015
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Porto8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Lisbon8 seats left$101USD $2,015
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Porto8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Lisbon8 seats left$101USD $2,015
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Porto8 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Lisbon8 seats left$105USD $2,095
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Porto8 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Lisbon8 seats left$107USD $2,135
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Porto8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Lisbon8 seats left$107USD $2,135
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Porto8 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Lisbon8 seats left$108USD $2,165
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Porto8 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Lisbon8 seats left$108USD $2,165
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Porto8 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Lisbon8 seats left$108USD $2,165
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Porto8 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Lisbon8 seats left$112USD $2,245
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto is the starting point and Lisbon is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $2,015 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2015 for Porto to Lisbon Atlantic Ride, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Porto (Portugal)
- 32 km
- Furadouro (Portugal)
- 21 km
- Reserva Natural das Dunas de Sao Jacinto (Portugal)
- 8 km
- Costa Nova do Prado (Portugal)
- 21 km
- Mira (Portugal)
- 32 km
- Figueira da Foz (Portugal)
- 38 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 73 km
- Sao Pedro de Moel (Portugal)
- 17 km
- Nazare (Portugal)
- 28 km
- Obidos (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,015 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Porto to Lisbon Atlantic Ride