Northwest Passage - In the Footsteps of Franklin
Start and end in Ottawa! With the polar tour Northwest Passage - In the Footsteps of Franklin, you have a 17 day tour package taking you through Ottawa, Canada and 11 other destinations in North America. Northwest Passage - In the Footsteps of Franklin includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport.
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Susan Chapman's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.0 - GoodDespite some very wet weather it was a thoroughly enjoyable holiday.
- Philip Capper's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentA fantastic holiday enabling you to see the Rockies in a way that you would not experience if travelling on your own. T... Read more
- Steven Kennewell's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentFantastic trip, scenery and walks were so much better than I imagined. Some great wildlife encounters as well. The four ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Ottawa, Canada.
- Day 2: Fly to Kangerlussuaq and board the ship.
- Day 3-4: Exploring West Greenland.
- Day 5: At sea.
- Day 6-15: Exploring Canada's High Arctic
- Day 16: Disembark in Resolute, fly to Ottawa.
- Day 17: End Ottawa.
Exodus Travels Ship
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Ottawa.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Northwest Passage - In the Footsteps of Franklin, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 9,077 km.
- Ottawa (Canada)
- 2,814 km
- Sondre Stromfjord (Kangerlussuaq) (Greenland)
- 204 km
- Maniitsoq (Greenland)
- 589 km
- Pangnirtung (Canada)
- 50 km
- Kekerten Island (Canada)
- 131 km
- Cape Mercy (Canada)
- 1,032 km
- Pond Inlet (Canada)
- 247 km
- Dundas Harbour (Canada)
- 31 km
- Croker Bay (Canada)
- 254 km
- Beechey Island (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,799 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,126 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours