Cultural Golden Triangle Tour of India
- Our saving
- US $ 405
- New Delhi
- +2 Destinations
- Golden Triangle
- New Delhi
- Rather Poor
- EEthanDrewWritten on May 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentI really had a great time discovering the cultural aspects of India, which I had earlier only heard and read about. Really loved my visit to the chandni chowk and the mughal marvel Red Fort. My guide shared some great stories about the history of the city. Taj Mahal was the most amazing part of the trip followed by the morning elephant ride to the Amber fortress. I really fell in love with the country and will surely recommend the trip.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Ethan, Greetings from India. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we thank you for sharing such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to note that you enjoyed so many aspects of your visit to India. We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests, so your appreciation and knowledgeable is our greatest reward! We are absolutely delighted to note that you found our team to be extremely helpful whilst providing the most amazing customer service. We put in a lot of effort to sensitize our teams for engaging with guests, anticipating their needs and customizing their trip. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- STSallyWritten on April 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe trip was absolutely wonderful. Our driver Ashish was FANTASTIC. It was a pleasure to share the week’s experience with him. He was most helpful. The itinerary was excellent. We saw a lot in 6days. It was only my sister and I on the tour so we could spend as long as we liked at each monument. I would definitely recommend GeTs holidays.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Sally, Namaste from India. It was a pleasure to have you and your sister as our valuable guests and we appreciate your time to post very complimentary feedback of your trip. We are pleased to read that GeTS Holidays has met all your expectations in your extensive travels. Recognition from our guests, is perhaps the single biggest motivator for our team who put in a lot of effort to look after our guests. Your appreciation will encourage them to always put in their best efforts. It has been our pleasure to convey your compliments to Ashish. Thank you once again for your positive feedback. The team and I, will be very happy to have you return soon and have the opportunity to look after you once again. Warm Regards/GeTS Team
- MukholiWritten on April 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentI cannot say enough good things about the staff at Gets Holidays. I booked an 11 night / 12 day Buddhist Tour of India and Nepal that included Varanasi and the Taj Mahal. The the tour was AMAZING. The entire Gets Holidays staff worked as a team to ensure that my every need and desire was addressed in a prompt and professional manner. I will definitely book with Gets Holidays again in the very near future. Thank you Surbat, Ritu, Arshad and Amir my driver and friend for all of you hard work. NAMASTE.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Mukholi, Namaste from India., Thank you so much for your wonderful appreciation about the services. We are very delighted to know that you extremely loved our hospitality and its services. It was completely our pleasure to plan a trip for you. Nothing makes us happier than knowing that your expectations were met.We have a great set of professionals who with their passion and enthusiasm strive hard at every moment to ensure a memorable stay for all our guests. We have shared your gracious compliments with the whole team.. We look forward to welcoming you again very soon. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- KennyWritten on April 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentEmbarked on a highly customized solo Golden Triangle tour package put together by GeTS Holidays on 25 March - 1 Apr 2018, with several free and easy days to try my hand at a 'desi' lifestyle with the locals! Visited and spent a lot of time at majestic monuments like the Taj Mahal and Qutub Minar, massive forts like Amber Fort (Jaipur) and Red Fort (Agra) as well as the abandoned Mughal city of Fatehpur Sikri where I participated in local traditional rituals and did prayers at the Palace of Jodhabai that made me feel very special and part of the history and culture I was learning. Expert guides Rishi, Samiya, Nicky and Dinesh were absolutely knowledgeable and assisted in navigating crowds and monument ticket processes that would have stalled many first-time travellers - indeed, they gave me the "royal family" treatment and the local people to my surprise played along too! I didn't expect my solo first-time tour to be re-enactment of all my favorite Bollywood scenes and dialogues - and I even added on my own homestay with a Rajasthani family (and hanging out late at night with new friends...) in Jaipur when no one was looking. I may have gotten a little famous with my stories posted on Facebook during the trip and made a great many desi friends along the way. Topped off my 8D7N vacation with a few days of wandering around myself in Delhi and earning the most glorious of nicknames that I'll sure to work hard to pay respects to... in Hindu temples and palaces of Rajput queens of old :) I did also get my wish to perform 'ghoomar' in Rajasthan, but don't tell anyone... Now in my home country I am sharing all these stories and people are telling me I came back a completely different person, for the better. I also do my part teaching others on Indian culture and arts... and maybe bringing old legends to life just as my expert guides from GeTS Holidays did in their comprehensive tours that played out more like a royal family education! I will surely be back in Rajasthan again one day and I know which tour company can generate the perfect itinerary for me with no any hassle and lots of pleasant surprises thrown in - GeTS Holidays of course! Full story of my Golden Triangle tour at lostsheepdelhi.wordpress.comShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Kenny, Greetings from India., Thank you for choosing us and sharing such a brilliant feedback. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the customized trip to the fullest. Our team always endeavors hard to customize each experience of our guests and appreciation such as from you motivates them to deliver better each time. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the “Desi Lifestyle” and the “Royal Treatment” during your trip and you left India with such beautiful memories which are worth sharing. Your compliments and appreciation of our services indicate that we have succeeded in delivering a good balance of comfort, luxury and efficient services to you during your trip and we are delighted to note that you found all aspects of your trip satisfactory. Your generous praise for our team will encourage them to create more and more memorable moments for our guests. We look forward to welcoming you again very soon. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- GeorgeWritten on January 23, 20184.0 - GoodDid a tour with GeTS Holidays as a family group of 7 to Jaipur, Agra and Delhi from 8th to 14th January 2018. Very happy with the service, the vehicle was good, the hotels were excellent and so were the the guides for the Jaipur and Agra tours. However, very disappointed with the standard of Delhi part of the tour, the accommodation Justa Residences, Greater Kailash was very poor compared to Jaipur and Agra. The door lock was faulty, no hot water for shower, had to wait 10 minutes. Breakfast average. The Delhi guide lacked enthusiasm, kept referring to us as " Guys" and made us pay for the rickshaw ride thru Chandni Chowk. Apart from this we were happy with the tour.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear George, Greetings from India ! Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. It is wonderful to hear that you were impressed with the overall services and hospitality of the team. On behalf of the whole team, we thank you for your compliments on the services. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused in the case of the hotel in Delhi (Justa Residence - GK1), have brought the issues pointed out to the higher management of the hotel and they have issued an apology letter for the same. As a matter of fact, kindly note that the 85% trip advisor reviews of this hotel are excellent and we have used this hotel on many occasions earlier and as it’s a boutique hotel with limited inventories, many guests like the personalized service of their staff. The delhi guide has been blacklisted and he should have addressed you politely, he would not be used in any of our future assignments. Your comments are much appreciated as they are indeed crucial in supporting our improvement efforts. We strive to provide the most memorable experiences for our guests and we are happy to learn that we were able to do exactly this during your time with us. We assure you that we believe in offering a wonderful experience to all our guests and do not wish to inconvenience them in any manner. Once again we are deeply apologetic, we look forward to welcoming you back. Best Regards / GeTS Team
- HMHildrenWritten on August 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur experience in India was really amazing we visited the golden triangle where we had an excellent encounter with the rich culture of this country we visited Delhi Agra and Jairpur ... this wonderful and unique visit we did it hand in hand and under the Gets Holidays experience with Its excellent service. We are very grateful to take care of each detail and its attentions before during and after the tour .... very good work, congratulations to all the team that were pending of us during our trip .... everything perfect will return Hildren y Rafael Octubre 2016Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Hildren, Namaste from India. Thank you for choosing us and taking out the time to review us. Your feedback on our overall facilities and services has been shared with the team and it motivates them to strive for further excellence. We take pride in our team and their ability to execute with humility and yet being professional. We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests, so your appreciation and acknowledgment is our greatest reward! We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- PParamWritten on July 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentLast year GeTS Holidays organised a beautiful tour us. We had a 6 nights, 7 days Golden Triangle wonderful tour of Golden Triangle provided by Gets Holidays. The guides Vasudev, Pramoth and Jitendra were extremely good, they had plenty of knowledge of the places and able to share their knowledgewith us without any difficulties. Driver "Amar" was always on time, polite and communicated with us pleasantly. All the hotels were very good, thanks again for organising a fabulous good trip for usShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Param, Namaste from India. Thank you for choosing us for planning your trip. We are grateful to you for taking out your time & providing us with your valuable feedback. We constantly strive to deliver the best possible experience to our guests; your comments are a great endorsement of our day to day efforts. We are humbled by your feedback and appreciation. It really works as a great source of inspiration for the team. We have conveyed your generous compliments to our team and especially to our responsible and professional guides and drivers- they all truly appreciate your gracious praise. Thank you ! We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- CPCerieWritten on July 9, 20174.0 - GoodAfter much searching we decided to book a private tour with GeTs holidays, we were very pleased with the service and price they provided. We were met at Delhi airport at 1am, two hours later than expected as we had to queue for hours to get through customs (another story!) we were greeted by the company representative and our driver for the week Niranjan Yadav. After a good nights rest Niranjan met us the next morning to begin out sightseeing, he was a brilliant driver and so knowledgeable. The traffic in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur is manic but we always felt safe. We had chosen our own hotels and the guides, booked by GeTs, met us at the monuments we had chosen to visit, mainly giving us a great service and lots of information about the history of the area. Every day we had a phone call from the company to make sure everything was going as planned. I would recommend this tour company to anyone wishing to do the golden triangle.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Cerie, Greetings from India. Thank for sparing time to review about us. Our team is passionate about their job and we are glad to know that their dedication made your private tour so memorable. Your kind compliments truly justify the hard work of our team and we are grateful for that. It is our goal to provide consistent and top-notch services to all our guests and we are happy to know we were able to achieve that through you.Your words of appreciation on the staff will definitely be passed on to the team. Thank you for uplifting the spirit of our team with your wonderful review. We look forward to welcoming you back Kind Regards/GeTS Team
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 01: Arrival at Delhi
- Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing
- Day 03: Delhi - Agra (205 Km/Approx. 4-5 Hrs)
- Day 04: Agra - Jaipur (260 Km /Approx. 5-6 Hrs) via Fatehpur Sikri
- Day 05: Jaipur Sightseeing
- Day 06: Jaipur Delhi (260 Km/Approx. 5-6 Hrs) - Departure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Cultural Golden Triangle Tour of India
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from New Delhi6 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to New Delhi6 seats left$81$550-15%USD $469
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from New Delhi6 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to New Delhi8 seats left$81$550-15%USD $469
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from New Delhi6 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to New Delhi8 seats left$81$550-15%USD $469
- TuesdayNov 6, 2018from New Delhi6 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to New Delhi8 seats left$81$550-15%USD $469
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from New Delhi6 DaysThursdayNov 15, 2018to New Delhi8 seats left$81$550-15%USD $469
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from New Delhi6 DaysThursdayNov 22, 2018to New Delhi6 seats left$81$550-15%USD $469
- TuesdayNov 20, 2018from New Delhi6 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to New Delhi6 seats left$81$550-15%USD $469
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from New Delhi6 DaysThursdayNov 29, 2018to New Delhi8 seats left$81$550-15%USD $469
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from New Delhi6 DaysThursdayDec 6, 2018to New Delhi8 seats left$81$550-15%USD $469
- TuesdayDec 4, 2018from New Delhi6 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to New Delhi6 seats left$81$550-15%USD $469
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for India. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for India. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in New Delhi.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this GeTS Holidays booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 December 2018 the full payment of $405 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $405 for Cultural Golden Triangle Tour of India, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GeTS Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for GeTS Holidays tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New Delhi (India)
- 179 km
- Agra (India)
- 222 km
- Jaipur (India)
- 238 km
- New Delhi (India)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $405 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,113 tours in Asia
- covered by 316 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cultural Golden Triangle Tour of India via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Cultural Golden Triangle Tour of India