Colours of Mediterranean Tour
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 29 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,308
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Visit the amazing Acropolis in Athens
- Take in the lovely view in Santorini
- Learn everything about handmade carpets
- Travel the ancient Silk Road
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
Start in Athens and end in Istanbul! With the self-guided tour Colours of Mediterranean Tour, you have a 14 day tour package taking you from Athens to Istanbul and through Athens, Greece and 11 other destinations in Europe. Colours of Mediterranean Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Fez Travel:Write a review
- Grant Overcott's review about another Fez Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentJust got back from a tour organized by Effie, guided by Eleni with Taki as our main driver and everything was stupendous... Read more
- Pieter Reit's review about another Fez Travel tour4.0 - GoodGreat tour that packs a lot of sights in relatively short time. The city tour of Athens has all the sights you'd expect... Read more
- Walter Starr's review about another Fez Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentHard to choose what we liked best. Turkey is incredible and full of amazing history, sights and people. Our guide Ahmet ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Wednesday - Athens
- Day 2 - Thursday - Athens Acropolis
- Day 3 - Friday - Athens to Santorini
- Day 4 - Saturday - Santorini
- Day 5 - Sunday - Santorini to Mykonos
- Day 6 - Monday - Mykonos
- Day 7 - Tuesday - Mykonos, Samos
- Day 8 - Wednesday - Ephesus, Kusadasi
- Day 9 - Thursday - Pamukkale, Hierapolis
- Day 10 - Friday - Silk Road, Konya
- Day 11 - Saturday - Cappadocia, Goreme, Underground City
- Day 12 - Sunday - Ankara
- Day 13 - Monday - Istanbul Old City
- Day 14 - Tuesday - Istanbul
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Colours of Mediterranean Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Athens14 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$71USD $2,308
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Athens14 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$71USD $2,308
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Athens14 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$71USD $2,308
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Athens14 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$71USD $2,308
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Athens14 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$77USD $2,502
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Athens14 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$77USD $2,502
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from Athens14 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$77USD $2,502
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Athens14 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$77USD $2,502
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Athens14 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$77USD $2,502
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from Athens14 DaysTuesdayAug 21, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$77USD $2,502
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Istanbul is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $2,308 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2308 for Colours of Mediterranean Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,814 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 234 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 119 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 149 km
- Samos (Greece)
- 28 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 14 km
- Ephesus (Turkey)
- 14 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 162 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
- 296 km
- Konya (Turkey)
- 224 km
- Cappadocia (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,308 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Colours of Mediterranean Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours