Natural Wonders of Iceland (Summer 2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 5,036
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- YoshiWritten on August 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We really enjoyed 10 days and met very nice people in the tour group. This was our first rip to Iceland. We would like to come back again to visit missed places. Very good experiences to learn history, culture, and see people, unique landscape, powerful... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: The Smoky Bay of Reykjavík.
- Day 2: Hot Springs and Waterfalls to Vík.
- Day 3: By Glaciers and Icebergs to Höfn.
- Day 4: Eastern Fjords to Egilsstaðir.
- Day 5: By Desert, Lakes and Divine Waterfalls to Akureyri.
- Day 6: From the Capital of the North to Borgarnes.
- Day 7: Exploring Snæfellsjökull National Park.
- Day 8: Thingvellir, Blue Lagoon and on to Reykjavík.
- Day 9: Farewell Reykjavík.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Natural Wonders of Iceland with Insight Tour Director Snorri Valsonn
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Natural Wonders of Iceland (Summer 2019)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Reykjavik9 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$560$5,595-10%USD $5,036
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Reykjavik9 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Reykjavik9 seats left$560$5,595-10%USD $5,036
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Reykjavik9 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$560$5,595-10%USD $5,036
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Reykjavik9 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to ReykjavikOnly 1 seat leftUSD $5,595Book Now Hold my
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Reykjavik9 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$655$6,550-10%USD $5,895
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Reykjavik9 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$655$6,550-10%USD $5,895
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Reykjavik9 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$655$6,550-10%USD $5,895
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Reykjavik9 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Reykjavik9 seats left$655$6,550-10%USD $5,895
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Reykjavik9 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Reykjavik8 seats left$655$6,550-10%USD $5,895
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Reykjavik9 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$655$6,550-10%USD $5,895
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 January 2019 the full payment of $5,036 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5036 for Natural Wonders of Iceland (Summer 2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 76 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 115 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 124 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 39 km
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon (Iceland)
- 53 km
- Hofn (Iceland)
- 119 km
- Egilsstadir (Iceland)
- 110 km
- Dettifoss (Iceland)
- 55 km
- Godafoss (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,036 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 301 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Natural Wonders of Iceland (Summer 2019)