Northern Spain end Barcelona (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,818
- See the monument to Cervantes in the Plaza de España
- Witness one of the world’s most ancient pilgrimages
- Admire stunning picturesque scenery and rocky trails
- Dance in the sun-drenched streets of Barcelona
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Insight Vacations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Madrid.
- Day 2: Madrid of the Bourbons.
- Day 3: Through the Guadarrama Mountains to Santiago.
- Day 4: Saintly Santiago de Compostela.
- Day 5: Along the Costa Verde to Oviedo.
- Day 6: Picturesque Santillana del Mar and on to Santander.
- Day 7: Bilbao, Costa Vasca and San Sebastián.
- Day 8: San Sebastián, Pearl of the Cantabrian Coast.
- Day 9: Pamplona and on to Barcelona.
- Day 10: Barcelona, City of Gaudí.
- Day 11: Depart Barcelona.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CCameronWritten on March 7, 20195.0 - Excellent
Fantastic experience with Insight Vacations. I loved all the included experiences and how the trip was seemless. I felt myself more relaxed each day. The relax starts were such an added bonus to our vacation.The hotels were lovely and close to everything in... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are elated to learn that your experience in Spain with Insight Vacations exceeded your expectations. We are especially pleased to hear that your Travel Director and Coach Driver’s dedication and knowledge allowed for an amazing atmosphere throughout your time on the road. Moreover, we are without a doubt happy to have shared such a great experience with you, we thank you for your recommendations and we truly look forward to welcoming you back soon for more incredible experiences.
- JoWritten on November 1, 20184.5 - Excellent
Simon made sure everyone had a great time. He went beyond what was expected. We had the best time there was nothing we could complain a bout. Accommodation great food really good safety great. Other people on the tour fantastic. Best time!Show detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you so much for sharing this with us. We are very happy to learn that you enjoyed every bit of your Insight Vacations experience in Spain; from our very knowledgeable and attentive staff to our wide-ranging itinerary. Most of all, we are extremely pleased that we were able to help you create some unforgettable memories.
- VBVivienneWritten on October 15, 20185.0 - Excellent
Northern Spain was a great experience. Beautiful countryside. Diverse people. Interesting and wonderful food experience. We totally appreciated how different the North Spain is from the south.Show detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for sharing this with us. We are very happy to learn that you enjoyed your complete experience in Spain with Insight Vacations. Moreover, we truly look forward to journeying with you again soon.
- BBBhaswatiWritten on July 21, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This was a great trip. The only downside was the surprising behavior of some of the passengers ( all over the age of 50) behaving like children with regards to seat allocations.
- CCarmellaWritten on May 13, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We spent so much time on the bus, even if we weren’t going that far. When we stopped many times had to scramble to find something to eat. The included dinners were sub standard and so were some of the hotels. They were in need of renovation. We only stayed... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Discover Spain with Insight Vacations
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria15th March 2019
Northern Spain end Barcelona (2019)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Madrid11 DaysTuesdayOct 15, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$65USD $3,185
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Madrid11 DaysTuesdayOct 22, 2019to BarcelonaOnly 1 seat left$65USD $3,185
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Madrid11 DaysTuesdayOct 29, 2019to Barcelona9 seats left$65USD $3,185
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Madrid11 DaysTuesdayNov 5, 2019to Barcelona9 seats left$65USD $3,185
- SaturdayMar 28, 2020from Madrid11 DaysTuesdayApr 7, 2020to Barcelona8 seats left$389$3,295-12%USD $2,907
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from Madrid11 DaysTuesdayApr 14, 2020to Barcelona8 seats left$389$3,295-12%USD $2,907
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Madrid11 DaysTuesdayApr 21, 2020to BarcelonaOnly 1 seat left$389$3,295-12%USD $2,907Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Madrid11 DaysTuesdayApr 28, 2020to Barcelona8 seats left$377$3,195-12%USD $2,818
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Madrid11 DaysTuesdayMay 5, 2020to Barcelona7 seats left$384$3,250-12%USD $2,866
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Madrid11 DaysTuesdayMay 12, 2020to BarcelonaOnly 1 seat left$65USD $3,185Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 26 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 26 November 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Insight Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Insight Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Insight Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 44 km
- Guadarrama (Spain)
- 444 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
- 226 km
- Oviedo (Spain)
- 58 km
- Cangas de Onis (Spain)
- 28 km
- Parque Nacional Picos de Europa (Spain)
- 20 km
- Covadonga (Spain)
- 77 km
- Santillana del Mar (Spain)
- 26 km
- Santander (Spain)
- 75 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,818 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,225 tours in Europe
- covered by 552 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Northern Spain end Barcelona (2019)