Elegance of Great Britain (Summer 2020)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,879
- Visit Stonehenge and see the Scottish Crown Jewels
- View the spot where once runaway lovers were married
- Learn about William Shakespeare and the Bronte sisters
- Admire a copy of the Magna Carta at Lincoln Castle
- Explore the historic Bath and tour the stunning Salisbury
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- Insight Vacations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Edinburgh.
- Day 2: Edinburgh, The Capital of Culture.
- Day 3: Ardgowan and Gretna Green.
- Day 4: English Poets and the Lake District Experience.
- Day 5: Windermere to York.
- Day 6: The Viking city of York.
- Day 7: Lincoln’s Magna Carta.
- Day 8: Shakespeare's Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Day 9: The Cotswolds, Blenheim Palace and Bath.
- Day 10: Bath.
- Day 11: Ancient Stonehenge to London.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Tara Walker's review about another Insight Vacations tour4.5 - Excellent
Overall, the trip was well organized and highly enjoyable due to the knowledge, expertise, and hospitality of the guide. In addition, the driver ensured that all passengers were safely transported from one destination to the next and very friendly. I will... Read more
- AnnemarieFantham's review about another Insight Vacations tour4.0 - Good
Cruise Director was the best, very well organised, great with everyone, her knowledge and information on the countries we visited was exceptional. Always happy & smiling, Meagan you were the best. Must add our Coach Driver Nathan was great as well driving... Read more
- Phyllis Ramos's review about another Insight Vacations tour5.0 - Excellent
Perfect taste of Great Britain. A great overview for future trips.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the physical level of this tour?
This is not a physically demanding tour and would be suitable if you are looking for a slower paced itinerary.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
- Discover England with Insight Vacations
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Margot26th August 2019
Elegance of Great Britain (Summer 2020)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Edinburgh12 DaysThursdayMay 14, 2020to Salisbury10+ seats left$443$3,750-12%USD $3,307
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Edinburgh12 DaysThursdayMay 28, 2020to Salisbury10+ seats left$443$3,750-12%USD $3,307
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Edinburgh12 DaysThursdayJun 11, 2020to Salisbury10+ seats left$443$3,750-12%USD $3,307
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Edinburgh12 DaysThursdayJun 25, 2020to SalisburyOnly 1 seat left$75USD $3,675
- SundayJun 28, 2020from Edinburgh12 DaysThursdayJul 9, 2020to Salisbury10+ seats left$451$3,825-12%USD $3,374
- SundayJul 12, 2020from Edinburgh12 DaysThursdayJul 23, 2020to Salisbury8 seats left$451$3,825-12%USD $3,374
- SundayJul 26, 2020from Edinburgh12 DaysThursdayAug 6, 2020to Salisbury9 seats left$451$3,825-12%USD $3,374
- SundayAug 9, 2020from Edinburgh12 DaysThursdayAug 20, 2020to Salisbury10+ seats left$481$4,075-12%USD $3,595
- SundayAug 16, 2020from Edinburgh12 DaysThursdayAug 27, 2020to Salisbury7 seats left$481$4,075-12%USD $3,595
- SundayAug 23, 2020from Edinburgh12 DaysThursdaySep 3, 2020to Salisbury10+ seats left$481$4,075-12%USD $3,595
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 24 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 November 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Insight Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Insight Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Insight Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 30 km
- Westerham (England)
- 3 km
- Chartwell (England)
- 127 km
- New Forest (England)
- 14 km
- Beaulieu (England)
- 37 km
- Salisbury (England)
- 34 km
- Winchester (England)
- 56 km
- Avebury (England)
- 86 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 46 km
- Blenheim Palace (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,879 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,249 tours in Europe
- covered by 554 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 32,288 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours