England and Scotland Heritage 2019 (8 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 963
- Rather Poor
- SRSunilWritten on July 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour overall was very good except 2 issues. Don’t advertise WiFi on the bus if it is non existent. Also the food choices were almost the same on the 5 occasions. Should include other choices like Asian/ fusion etc as there were many Australians. Thank you.Show detailed ratings
- HHemalathaWritten on October 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentVery memorable tour in my life I enjoyed and the tour guide was excellent thank you very muchShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London – Windsor – Bath – Gloucester
- Day 2: Gloucester – Chester – Liverpool
- Day 3: Liverpool – Lake District – Gretna Green – Glasgow
- Day 4: Glasgow – Scottish Highlands
- Day 5: Scottish Highlands – St. Andrews – Near Edinburgh (Airth) (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 7: Edinburgh – York – Bradford
- Day 8: Bradford – Stratford-upon-Avon – London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it possible to stay in a family room?
CostSaver, the tour operator for this tour does not offer family rooms on their tours.
What time does the tour start and end?
Pickup is at 7am from the Trafalgar London Reception Centre (which is opposite the London Eye - very centrally located)
If you book pre-accommodation for this tour - the pickup location will be at the Ibis Earl's Court and the pick time will be at 7:45am.
Drop off - the final day of the tour is a travelling day and I have been advised by the tour operator that the drop off is between 4-6pm and it is recommended not to book flights for this day, as this drop off time is an estimated time and is dependant on traffic etc.
As a solo traveller, what kind of accommodation can I get from the trip?
If you would like to stay in a single room there would be a single supplement with an extra cost. Otherwise you would be paired with another solo same gender passenger to share a twin-share room.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
England and Scotland Heritage 2019 (8 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- MondayApr 8, 2019from London11 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to London10+ seats left$41USD $1,309
- MondayApr 22, 2019from London11 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to London10+ seats left$41USD $1,309
- MondayApr 29, 2019from London11 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to London10+ seats left$47USD $1,503
- MondayMay 6, 2019from London11 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to London7 seats left$47USD $1,503
- MondayMay 13, 2019from London11 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to London10+ seats left$47USD $1,503
- MondayMay 20, 2019from London11 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to London8 seats left$47USD $1,503
- MondayMay 27, 2019from London11 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to London10+ seats left$47USD $1,503
- MondayJun 3, 2019from London11 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to London8 seats left$47USD $1,503
- MondayJun 10, 2019from London11 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to London10+ seats left$47USD $1,503
- MondayJun 17, 2019from London11 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to London10+ seats left$47USD $1,503
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 December 2018 the full payment of $963 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $963 for England and Scotland Heritage 2019 (8 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 34 km
- Windsor (England)
- 122 km
- Bath (England)
- 55 km
- Gloucester (England)
- 154 km
- Chester (England)
- 31 km
- Llangollen (Wales)
- 50 km
- Liverpool (England)
- 117 km
- Grasmere (England)
- 60 km
- Gretna Green (Scotland)
- 122 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $963 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on England and Scotland Heritage 2019 (8 Days)